Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Made You Stop Going To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Made You Stop Going To Church? (448 Views)

Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Stop Going To Church? by Issiijay(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tell us your reasons.

Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by Samfloxin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
I will never stop
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Issiijay:
Tell us your reasons.
CoVID-19 for 2020 no teach una say your churches and attendance records are meaningless? undecided

Are you folks so hooked that even after these church cons have been revealed to the whole world you are still unable to abandon them for your own good? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Samfloxin:
I will never stop
Well, what will the world be without the gullible. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by guysbewise: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by scaryblake: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lost faith in everything
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by budaatum: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
A preacher goes through a cycle when they get to the end and start preaching the same things all over again.

I only went to see what they were preaching, being not a believer myself, so after like the third cycle, I got bored and have not gone back

There's also the fact that preachers see themselves as shepherds and their congregation is their sheep. And buda don't do anyone's sheep, to be honest, me being a bit more of a goat.
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
scaryblake:
Lost faith in everything
You lost faith in that which was based on lies to begin with. So why bother looking that way again? Why not look elsewhere for answers,maybe go directly to God this time. undecided
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by kkins25(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You lost faith in that which was based on lies to begin with. So why bother looking that way again? Why not look elsewhere for answers,maybe go directly to God this time. undecided
via which route I wonder.
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by Michael547(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
budaatum:
A preacher goes through a cycle when they get to the end and start preaching the same things all over again.

I only went to see what they were preaching, being not a believer myself, so after like the third cycle, I got bored and have not gone back

There's also the fact that preachers see themselves as shepherds and their congregation is their sheep. And buda don't do anyone's sheep, to be honest, me being a bit more of a goat.
Lol....you are definitely not a goat... The truth is that the bible contains answers to a lot of topics that you might find interesting. Contact me on WhatsApp 08167469103 if you are interested in bible discussion.
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by budaatum: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Michael547:

Lol....you are definitely not a goat... The truth is that the bible contains answers to a lot of topics that you might find interesting. Contact me on WhatsApp 08167469103 if you are interested in bible discussion.

I am a goat! Stubborn as hell.

This thread did not ask about the Bible - a book I practically love reading and discussing as you'd find in my post history, but about church! And if you want to discuss the Bible, open a thread and invite me.

I'm currently bothered with the Tower of Babel story, if you are interested.
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
kkins25:
via which route I wonder.
Kobojunkie:
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Issiijay:
Tell us your reasons.

1) God Left as prophecied! I follow God and not men or church. Following God's departure, no 2 happened

2) No difference between a church and a strip club. Same group of filthy attendees.

3) Psalm 1.
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by kkins25(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=117999931][/quote] then how does one know one has reached God?
Re: What Made You Stop Going To Church? by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
kkins25:
then how does one know one has reached God?
When you reach God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What’s Real Life? / Charles Stanley's Grandson Sparks Backlash For Selling Preacher's Items On Ebay / BREAKING: Fountain Of Life Founder Pastor Odukoya Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.