Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message (33617 Views)

Townhall Or PDP Primaries: Sowore Makes Subtle Jibe At Obi, Atiku & Kwankwaso / 2023 Campaigns: Buhari Issues Subtle Warning To Political Aspirants / Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by benitwater(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
and real Omoluabis stand with Obi

God bless real Omoluabis

thunder scatter Tinubu

Dear Nigerians, there's an adage that goes like this " if an old woman fall down twice, they'll count the items in her basket".
can we allow calamity to befall us twice after buhari ?
2015 is playing again before our eyes, they're back again to enslave us for the next 8 years.
recall how many of us that saw the disaster buhari was echoing like we're doing now against a more something worse.
they hired youths ,brand influencers to market their bad product.
till today we're yet to recover from it and we can't wait for it to all end in 2023.
funny enough the same people are back again with something worse than what they marketed in 2015 and they're trying to market it again.
they've paid your favorite celebrities to convince you again to buy you for the next eight years.
they'll organise free shows, make themselves public in order to convince you to make another 8 years mistake.
but ask yourself this question.
if things goes wrong as it is today can you afford to japa to a better country easily like those your favorite celebrities?
this is the question you'll ask yourself.
people like MC Oluomo that is convincing you to vote for his master Tinubu who's worse than Buhari non of his children are schooling in Nigeria.
but here you are just resuming after 8 months and a semester will be forced down to you under 4 weeks.
Dear Nigerians are we not tired of all these ?
can't we get it right for once ?
is it normal for APC to come and tell you that they want to rescue you from Apc ?
can't we reason for once ?
this is the reason why I don't blame Obidients whenever they attack anyone supporting this bad government and candidate because unless you're among those celebrities that collects huge money that'll last for years from these bastards that calls themselves politicians,then you too has seen shege from Apc.
should we reinforce failure ?
aren't we all tired ?
can't we try something new ?
let's listen to this voice of reasoning for once.
your favorite celebrities endorsing failure doesn't rate you, they're after their pocket and nothing more.
they see election as ludo game while we the masses our future is at stake here.

Apc has failed us
Tinubu is even worse.
let's vote wisely this time around.
enough is enough.
You typed nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by imrany20(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
When I first heard that afenifere endorsed obi, the story amused me because I know them too well for their lies and propaganda. Meanwhile we don't take them serious as they're just online baby politicians and bunch of ignorants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by SugarGirl44(f): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
TinubuThief:
They all after his ill-gotten money period
They busy deceiving him grin

Your family needs to start paying attention to you.
I’m serious.
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Tinubuadvocate: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin this village boy again. P
NwaMamaIwota:

God bless real Omoluabis

thunder scatter Tinubu

Dear Nigerians, there's an adage that goes like this " if an old woman fall down twice, they'll count the items in her basket".
can we allow calamity to befall us twice after buhari ?
2015 is playing again before our eyes, they're back again to enslave us for the next 8 years.
recall how many of us that saw the disaster buhari was echoing like we're doing now against a more something worse.
they hired youths ,brand influencers to market their bad product.
till today we're yet to recover from it and we can't wait for it to all end in 2023.
funny enough the same people are back again with something worse than what they marketed in 2015 and they're trying to market it again.
they've paid your favorite celebrities to convince you again to buy you for the next eight years.
they'll organise free shows, make themselves public in order to convince you to make another 8 years mistake.
but ask yourself this question.
if things goes wrong as it is today can you afford to japa to a better country easily like those your favorite celebrities?
this is the question you'll ask yourself.
people like MC Oluomo that is convincing you to vote for his master Tinubu who's worse than Buhari non of his children are schooling in Nigeria.
but here you are just resuming after 8 months and a semester will be forced down to you under 4 weeks.
Dear Nigerians are we not tired of all these ?
can't we get it right for once ?
is it normal for APC to come and tell you that they want to rescue you from Apc ?
can't we reason for once ?
this is the reason why I don't blame Obidients whenever they attack anyone supporting this bad government and candidate because unless you're among those celebrities that collects huge money that'll last for years from these bastards that calls themselves politicians,then you too has seen shege from Apc.
should we reinforce failure ?
aren't we all tired ?
can't we try something new ?
let's listen to this voice of reasoning for once.
your favorite celebrities endorsing failure doesn't rate you, they're after their pocket and nothing more.
they see election as ludo game while we the masses our future is at stake here.

Apc has failed us
Tinubu is even worse.
let's vote wisely this time around.
enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by SugarGirl44(f): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

God bless real Omoluabis

thunder scatter Tinubu.

So flat heads now know real and fake Omoluabi?
Agent of division, we rebuke you and yours.
Lost soul from the cvrsed region wants to come and dictate to us, it’s the audacity for me!

Thunder scatter your entire generation, starting from your grandfather.
You better go and start rehearsing your biafra chorus, you’ll need it soon.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by imrany20(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Check on your zoombiedient neighbors. Pls safe a soul!
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Try googling - "Voters influence"

Na Nigeria e Dey happen na, where majority don’t have a mind of their own
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Okwyjesus(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So flat heads now know real and fake Omoluabi?
Agent of division, we rebuke you and yours.
Lost soul from the cvrsed region wants to come and dictate to us, it’s the audacity for me!

Thunder scatter your entire generation, starting from your grandfather.
You better go and start rehearsing your biafra chorus, you’ll need it soon.
when you see a Yoruba Muslim you
hahahahaha
they're so bitter with hate
Yoruba Christians are now waking up and wiser
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
thunder scatter Tinubu
e pain am ooo
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by buckeyemedia: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Naso

Game recognize game, real recognize real

If you listened to Makinde's Media chat hosted by Isaac Brown yesterday, you would know he fully supports Asiwaju

He even teased them saying, Oyo state anthem starts with "Asiwaju ni wa, Asiwaju Ni wa"

I see Pandora Pete dropping out the election soon, like a tired marathon runner.
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by mywells: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Seyi Makinde my Governor, #Asiwaju BAT my presidency 2023,Insha Allah, Allujanah Soo say.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by buckeyemedia: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
hahahahaha
God bless real Omoluabis
hahahahaha
thunder scatter Tinubu

e pain am ooo
You must really be pained, if it was another non Ipobian that said the nonsense you exclaimed, you would have run to your Nairaland police woman handle, and start shouting seun & Co rule 2?

Hypocrisy is a very bad trait.
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by buckeyemedia: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Desperation will destroy Tinubu.
Like it has destroyed your ability to reason properly?
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Obakoolex(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Naso

Game recognize game, real recognize real

If you listened to Makinde's Media chat hosted by Isaac Brown yesterday, you would know he fully supports Asiwaju

He even teased them saying, Oyo state anthem starts with "Asiwaju ni wa, Asiwaju Ni wa"

Your head dey there bro, I heard it too

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by SugarGirl44(f): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
hahahahaha
God bless real Omoluabis
hahahahaha
thunder scatter Tinubu
e pain am ooo

Mad dog, you keep barking all over the thread.
You need to be tied down before you enter market.
Your destructive plan can’t work the way it’s working on your people.
We’ve evolved beyond religious fanatism, I know that’s too hard for your small brain to grasp.
As you sit at home tomorrow, you can use sniper as soft drink to step down, you’ll be helping humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Mad dog, you keep barking all over the thread.
You need to be tied down before you enter market.
Your destructive plan can’t work the way it’s working on your people.
We’ve evolved beyond religious fanatism, I know that’s too hard for your small brain to grasp.
As you sit at home tomorrow, you can use sniper as soft drink to step down, you’ll be helping humanity.

hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
e pain am
e dey sweet me baje baje baje oooo
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio

it takes only a determined mind to drag a case till Supreme Court and to think such determination is coming from people that have been deceiving Yoruba Christians that religion doesn't matter in South West just to keep them subdued and naive.
I thank God many Yoruba Christians are no longer falling for that crap and have been seeing them and their tricks.
they made sure that Osinbajo's ambition was dead and maligned him in the most wicked manner ever calling him unprintable names just because he's a Yoruba Christians even when he's over qualified than their preferred choice Tinubu.
they said Muric is on his own yet Tinubu urchins who are mostly Yoruba Muslims are already here on nairaland pre-primaries telling you that it's Tinubu or nothing, meaning they don't rate Osinbajo and will never support him should he emerged.
Same people are pushing for Muslim-Muslim ticket telling people that yoruba Christians will fall in line because they knew they'll deceive them with their usual lines that "religion doesn't matter"

The same Yoruba Muslims that said religion doesn't matter are gradually pushing for Sharia laws in Yoruba land and before you know it boom it's already in supreme Court and it'll be ruled in their favour.

Dear Yoruba Christians, it's time to wake up and stop living in lies and deceit
these guys don't rate you and will never do.
the facts are there.
it's their religion first and nothing else.

Yoruba Christians/traditionalists ronu
God bless real Omoluabis and Yoruba land.
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by kolaaderin: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:
hahaha, oyó people are not fools. A vote for apc is a vote for affliction, a vote for backwardness, a vote for poverty, a vote for kidnappers, a vote for thugs, a vote for bastards. Vote wisely.
Are you pained. Let me tell you the truth today, it's a blank check and you can take it to the bank.
Read my words line for lines, Tinubu will win Oyo with a very significant wide margin.
Another secret I will let you know about is that Osun will vote Tinubu mercilessly, you can also come for the blank check for that and encourage your fellow clans to bet on it with naijabet so as not to be a total looser.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by alimiadedayo1: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:
This is game over. This is Politics of strategy not noise. Course: Asiwaju 501

The significance of this support is much. For Oyo state goverment to boldly throw their support behind an opposition candidate. That means the 5-breakaway PDP states (Rivers, Oyo, Benue, Enugu, Abia) is for Jagaban .

We are starting to see the conclusion of their everyday meeting in Spain, London, italy and everywhere else.

Wike and his gang finally picked a side. The winning side.

Cheers.
oga did u read the news before you comment ? it was a yoruba gathering so because they re not in the same party they cannot ave meeting together or any meeting they had is political
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by alimiadedayo1: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
kolaaderin:
Are you pained. Let me tell you the truth today, it's a blank check and you can take it to the bank.
Read my words line for lines, Tinubu will win Oyo with a very significant wide margin.
Another secret I will let you know about is that Osun will vote Tinubu mercilessly, you can also come for the blank check for that and encourage your fellow clans to bet on it with naijabet so as not to be a total looser.

which oyo state? maybe your father's generation on your own oyo
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by lhordspy: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

oga did u read the news before you comment ? it was a yoruba gathering so because they re not in the same party they cannot ave meeting together or any meeting they had is political

You are the ignorant one here. The deputy governor endorsed tinubu. I have the video if you want to see it yourself.
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by alimiadedayo1: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
JoshTim:

Am from Oyo. So keep quite mumu.
it you are from Oyo state that does not mean your brain is working properly how can someone vote for apc with all these they ave caused to this nation.. I am not obidient before you tagged me one but allow your brain to work for you sometimes apc does not deserve Nigerians votes
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by liverpudian9(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:
hahaha, oyó people are not fools. A vote for apc is a vote for affliction, a vote for backwardness, a vote for poverty, a vote for kidnappers, a vote for thugs, a vote for bastards. Vote wisely.

U b mum so a vote for another Fulani man will bring peace to oyo where there is clashes between hausa and yoruba and Fulani wise up odeh
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by alimiadedayo1: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:

You are the ignorant one here. The deputy governor endorsed tinubu. I have the video if you want to see it yourself.
shop up u dont ave any vedio oya send it.. which deputy governor of Oyo state? maybe you don't know what you are saying if you are talking about the impeached deputy governor
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by lhordspy: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

shop up u dont ave any vedio oya send it.. which deputy governor of Oyo state? maybe you don't know what you are saying if you are talking about the impeached deputy governor

You are really a zombidient, always living in denial. Here you have the video. This is the deputy governor passing the message from the governor, seyi makinde himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKhZMYFY1HI

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by amaridigital(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Everything about ipob is money and money, you people are so hungry and love money so much that you think everything under the surface of the earth is about Money.

Who take money swear for you people? grin

The Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. That's why all evils ever imagined by man can be found in their region. They are real slaves to money. To them every Governor, senator, pastor, elder, leader who endorsed Tinubu is hungry. Could this be as a result of the years of starvation the experienced during the civil war? I think the civil war had some generational effect on their psyche. Everyone looks hungry to them. Imagine one dumb head saying Makinde is supporting Asiwaju because he was paid to do so. Makinde is the richest Governor in Nigeria by asset declaration oh. He declared assests and cash worth over #45Billion before he was sworn in.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by TinubuThief: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Your family needs to start paying attention to you.
I’m serious.
You need to visit a psychiatrist hospital ASAP because you are not well. Evening newspaper
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by alimiadedayo1: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:

You are really a zombidient, always living in denial. Here you have the video. This is the deputy governor passing the message from the governor, seyi makinde himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKhZMYFY1HI
you dont ave brain so that is the vedio you have that validate your claim.. you sound and behave like a stark illiterate..
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Adexxi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
My Governor is alone on this, hunger don reset my brain... How did you expect me to vote for party weponizing poverty KI ajá duro ki ẹkùn na duro, ka fi ìrù ẹkùn ka file ajà lowo kole wọ̀ undecided
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by twilliamx(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:
Ok
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by lhordspy: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you dont ave brain so that is the vedio you have that validate your claim.. you sound and behave like a stark illiterate..

Guess who is the stark illiterate and brainless one now. A man who cant spell video .

Werey olodo.

Goodnight. Cry in peace. And add more salt to your tears. This one isnt salty enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by babz11(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:

Mumu do you speak for the oyonpeople?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by shinealight(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:

….and who made You a spokesperson for the Oyo people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.