Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,479 members, 7,830,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is (907 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
I lost my aunt today and I don’t even know what to feel… she’s the only one amongst my mom’s siblings that was very close to us, she’s the only external relation I could call family…. She went through too much in life, lost two children, battled stroke, marriage stress… I pray she finds everlasting peace cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by HarunaWest(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sorry. Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Haymus007(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ohh i'm so sorry about that i pray the lord will give you the fortitude to bear this loss be strong dearie

1 Like

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by gulfer: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pele, take heart ..... There's always a time to experience everything such as this. May God repose her soul and grant her rest as well cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by HUSTLER001: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Take heart! The day I lost my dad to stroke was the day I decided not to take life too seriously. It will surely pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2022
May her soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by VictorUSA(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2022
she's lucky that she died
Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by ahnie: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Sorry
Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 2:18am On Nov 01, 2022
ahnie:
Sorry
thanks ahnie
Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Houseofglam7:
May her soul Rest In Peace
amen, thank you

1 Like

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
she's lucky that she died
oh why did you use the word 'lucky'
Haymus007:
Ohh i'm so sorry about that i pray the lord will give you the fortitude to bear this loss be strong dearie
amen, thank you
Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 2:20am On Nov 01, 2022
gulfer:
Pele, take heart ..... There's always a time to experience everything such as this. May God repose her soul and grant her rest as well cry cry cry cry
amen, thank you Hun...

(1) (Reply)

This Introvert Is Killing Me / Can Court Give Me Custody Of My Son ? / Our Bundle Of Joy (thank You Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.