Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,326 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Rashford: I Wasn’t In The Right Headspace | Neville: He Had To Simply His Life - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford: I Wasn’t In The Right Headspace | Neville: He Had To Simply His Life (185 Views)

I Nearly Pulled My Gun' Odartey After DNA Test Proved He Wasn’t Father Of 3 Kids / Ekong: They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League / Man Utd Hero Schmeichel Told Neville He Wasn’t Good Enough To Replace Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rashford: I Wasn’t In The Right Headspace | Neville: He Had To Simply His Life by OddsDoc(f): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Marcus Rashford admitted he wasn't in the right headspace too often last season but is in a much better place after scoring his 100th goal for Manchester United.

Rashford's towering first-half header was the difference against West Ham as United earned a hard-fought 1-0 victory to climb up to fifth in the Premier League.

TIRED OF 1 GAME CUT? NAIJABET DEY FOR YOU! BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

It was Rashford's seventh goal of the season, two more than he managed throughout an underwhelming 2021/22 campaign during which his future at Old Trafford came under scrutiny.

But after becoming only the 22nd player to score 100 goals for Manchester United, Rashford insists that challenging period is firmly behind him.

(1) (Reply)

Hellas Verona 1-3 Roma Highlights (video) / Today's Game> 3,921 Odd / Melaye Scolds Shettima, Says Presidential Villa Not For Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.