Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen (3291 Views)

sit at home IPOB Unknown Gunmen Kills Aboki Again Rob Pos Vendors PHOTOS / Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by worksmart(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eboh Media popular Youtuber vlogger murdered by IPOB Unknown Gunmen.

In his You Tube channel his demise has been announced.

The terrorists kidnapped his friend and shot him near the Enugu Anambra border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSfj2LhJrM

He is survived by his wife and infant son.

He was 30 years old.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Am already having headache
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Iliveforever(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Op, don’t you think you will be taken more serious if you had dropped evidence and a proper storyline?

1 Like

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by worksmart(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
There was not more evidence I gave all the details given on the announcement that was made on his Youtube channel
Iliveforever:
Op, don’t you think you will be taken more serious if you had dropped evidence and a proper storyline?
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Lionize: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2022
Ipob or kidnappers?
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by worksmart(m): 2:22am On Oct 31, 2022
99.99% of kidnappings on expressways these days are done by IPOB gunmen
Lionize:
Ipob or kidnappers?

2 Likes

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by epondudu: 4:35am On Oct 31, 2022
worksmart:
The one done in the east is mainly by IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Chekwume16(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2022
I will keep on blaming ESn for this.not until they were brought in that the east turned into a killing a field. A most peaceful region before

4 Likes

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by worksmart(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2022
Exactly!
Chekwume16:
I will keep on blaming ESn for this.not until they were brought in that the east turned into a killing a field. A most peaceful region before

1 Like

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Iliveforever(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2022
worksmart:
There was not more evidence I gave all the details given on the announcement that was made on his Youtube channel

Then you’re not serious
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by 2elliot: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2022
worksmart:
When it happens in the East, fingers are pointed at ESN and Ipob. But when it happens in south west or any other region, it is pointed at Fulani bandits. You are a despicable child of afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by waterpouroverfl: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Okn
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Streett: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2022
OMG .!!!! This dude is on Nairaland, Commented on his post sometimes ago & even found him on Instagram….

Oh no! This is quite saddening ……

Jehovah Be with Him

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by VawulenceLover: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Streett:
OMG .!!!! This dude is on Nairaland, Commented on his post sometimes ago & even found him on Instagram….

Oh no! This is quite saddening ……

Jehovah Be with Him
what's his Nairaland name
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Streett: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2022
VawulenceLover:
what's his Nairaland name

Honestly I can’t remember but Nigga always posting & promoting his YouTube Vlogs on here branded “Ebohmedia” & I’ve seen couple other monikers on here promote His YouTube channel as well …

But his Instagram handles are
@Ebohgee
@Eboh.media

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Streett: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2022
worksmart:

Its all over his IG page …..

This hurts !!!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by shimolv: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by ThinkSmarter: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jeez! that guy is very patriotic. I love the way he do narrate about the developments across the country. Eboh media, David Nkwa and wode maya got the best content in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by worksmart(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
I loved his content. One time when he was on his way out of Ebonyi state, he happened to pass a line of parked trucks along the expressway, so he went to investigate, turned out to be a Chinese owned gravel yard with huge gravel processing machines and he made a whole video out it, interviewing workers, truck drivers and finding out how the operation works, price of truckloads etc.
He is sorely missed.
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by donforeign: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2022
You are fool for saying it's ipob ode
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Beautiful94: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2022
2elliot:
When it happens in the East, fingers are pointed at ESN and Ipob. But when it happens in south west or any other region, it is pointed at Fulani bandits. You are a despicable child of afonja.
No he is not! You people keep on enabling this devilish ipob movement that will end up swallowing us all. I stay in the east i have first-hand experience of what this ipob people have done. Sometimes on sundays they will first open the monday sit at home by killing people.
These days even the sound of farts gets us edgy as you dont know whether it is the sound of a gun ( pun intended) but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by 2elliot: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Beautiful94:

No he is not! You people keep on enabling this devilish ipob movement that will end up swallowing us all. I stay in the east i have first-hand experience of what this ipob people have done. Sometimes on sundays they will first open the monday sit at home by killing people.
These days even the sound of farts gets us edgy as you dont know whether it is the sound of a gun ( pun intended) but it is what it is.
So, who are enabling the ones happening elsewhere? I am not even an Igbo, I am an ijaw from Bayelsa state. You don't know what is happening. The Igbos are taking major brunt of the barbaric Fulani wickedness because they are the major clog in the wheel of the Fulani conquest of the south. Without you guys taking the hit, we would have been overran. Don't be deceived by any propaganda. The killings are done by Fulani's and the fg, in conjunction with some sold out efulefus.
Re: Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen by Beautiful94: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2022
2elliot:
So, who are enabling the ones happening elsewhere? I am not even an Igbo, I am an ijaw from Bayelsa state. You don't know what is happening. The Igbos are taking major brunt of the barbaric Fulani wickedness because they are the major clog in the wheel of the Fulani conquest of the south. Without you guys taking the hit, we would have been overran. Don't be deceived by any propaganda. The killings are done by Fulani's and the fg, in conjunction with some sold out efulefus.
I will not argue with you

(1) (Reply)

New Format Of Scammers. Please Be Conscious (screenshots ) / Meet Rwanda Magician Boy Who Can Turn Any Paper In The World Into Money(pics) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.