Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" (9131 Views)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Court Orders Immigration To release Peter Odili's Passport & apologise to him / Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Zetty177x: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

shatap
Stop talking nonsense Mohammed
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
he's a cocaine smuggler and a useless bastard criminal
thunder scatter Tinubu
hahahahaha
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Amen

Give them wotowoto. Nor be only Amoda urchins Sabi use gutter language. I love ur vawulence. Thunder don scatter them already. Enemies of naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Zetty177x: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Good for you

I also have residency in another country

And by God's grace I have helped many on this forum and five Kobo I have never solicited

But you know one thing

It is against my conscience to let a lair and a total failure like Obi decieve the emotional rather logical youths

God Forbid a 2nd class lower Philosophy graduate from Nssuka start forming economic in policy and telling lies to decieve people

God Forbid I sit and fold my hands while Obi fools youths even when he is a 61 years old grandfather

God Forbid a man who was indicted by association of world investigate journalist for owning undeclared offshore she'll company for his children and foreign account decieve the poor uneducated children of the mases

Who do u support then? I hope not Tinubu. If Tinubu I will counter ur points above.

1. You guys put in Buhari with NEPA certificate. Tinubu was sued over his Chicago certificate claim. Tinubu is an accountant but not in any accounting body. He's unknown.

2. Tinubu is older than Obi. Buhari is older than Obi. Atiku is older than Obi.

3. Tinubu is a drug baron. U can't say otherwise
4. Yusuf Buhari's son bought bike worth millions of naira.
5. Amoda kept two bullion vans in his house.. and was sharing money . Be deceiving urself. It's ur money they are spending.

I reject Tinu in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Akurakambe(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:
After embarrassing his lineage and obidenses by saying his manifesto is oral, his kindergarten party decides to come up with a rushed copy and paste homework as damage control to save face but it’s too late, this man is beyond redemption. The only solution is to tie his tongue, if not, expect more lies and embarrassments.

You need to have obi’s kind of low brain capacity to vote for him, it means you don’t recognize or appreciate greatness, for that you deserve to be banished to anambra the land of the barbarians.

If you’re in Lagos and campaigning for obi, you’re tempting satan, continue.

So much hate from a nobody like you. You're such a terrible person. Go get a life and stop masturbating on Peter Obi mentions.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by derecho(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Na real JagaNBA...I guess that's his latest name after running from the NBA conference
NigeriaIsGreat:
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2022
derecho:
Na real JagaNBA...I guess that's his latest name after running from the NBA conference
okay
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by derecho(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2022
One thing is sure.
This will be the talking point going forward

Who get time for APC 80-page lies.That's how they said they have 96-page of Buhari's achievements.

Soki lobe oge abeg
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by JAGS001(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:

You are a clown

Obi didn't say he has no manifesto. He said why are you so concerned about manifesto?

What is better than what he is saying out of his own mouth?

What is your obsession with a paper document that even a secondary school student of economics can create.

The Buhari manifesto-. How many has he fulfilled?

If you no pity yourself, atleast pity the future of your children, even if you never born.
I knew you will defend undefendable well it's ok keep riding all we want is a better Nigeria not insult or noise making leader, and for your information Buhari regime might be going terrible but it's because of the corruption he's trying to fight, we are all suffering because the corrupted rich people are hiding their funds from spending lavishly to avoid been interrogated, the problem of Nigeria is the rich Nigerians and business owners who only care about their selfs and not the masses if Dangote try to put Nigerians first this country will get better because of his products other businesses will try follow because they don't have choice hes the front runner
I don't have any reason to argue with you but no one has peter obi lifted from trenches to the top either in Anambra or other places, if he does only quote me with their names and i will quote you back with the names Tinubu has lifted and those he rise and supported to power who are doing great for you to see, no insult please and don't behave like a secondary school students.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by joewychampion(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2022
urchins

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Kilometres: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Copy Copy
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Tinubumustfail: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Atleast let's see what the man has to offer. His fictional, Singapore and Dubai policy

I'll read it for the benefit of doubt, but I Know for sure na Lamba go full there from page 1.2.3....n

You'll be disgrace las las after reading it.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by rickyrex(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Atleast let's see what the man has to offer. His fictional, Singapore and Dubai policy

I'll read it for the benefit of doubt, but I Know for sure na Lamba go full there from page 1.2.3....n

if this is how you are good in knowing thing before hand, you would have for long know that tinubu and atiku would be more worst than buhari. if you know now, dont make that mistake
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by SugarGirl44(f): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Akurakambe:

So much hate from a nobody like you. You're such a terrible person. Go get a life and stop masturbating on Peter Obi mentions.

You can cvrse and bully other people, but when they do it to you it’s hate abi?
Now you want to start with insults, if I give it back you’ll still cry that they hate you.
I have work to do, today is not sit at home for us here.
I’ll reply any rubbish you write in the evening.
But try to caution your fingers if you don’t want to cry sha.
Bye.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by SugarGirl44(f): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2022
Zetty177x:

The only option is for you to be tied to the stake. And left there to go to oblivion.. Enemy of Nigeria .... internet is a leveler true true. If there was no internet, people like u will keep ur dead opinion to urselves. Lifeless dead brain dullard. Devil's incarnate

This one pain you o....lolz.
Suddenly you’re the lover of the zoo.
You now love naija more than the rest of us.
Oponu ọlọpọlọ dudu.
Like I told the other Obidafti clown, go and start rehearsing your biafla chorus now, it’ll come handy by feb.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by SugarGirl44(f): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

If you own a company and you're looking to employ a manager and you have the option of Tinubu (as he currently is) or Peter Obi (as he currently is), who will you employ?
If you can't employ Tinubu, why then are you looking to employ him to oversee the affairs of 200million long-suffering people? You do realize that if Tinubu wins he wont be able to perform and Shettima will basically be the one running affairs, don't you? And you know Shettima is a Boko Haram apologetic, don't you? Have you thought about the outcome of this? Boko Haram fighters are in all forests in Nigeria waiting for the order to strike, do you realize you or your loved ones can be a victim? Whether Tinubu or Atiku wins, it's a win for Boko Haram and you know this. You may think a Tinubu victory is a win for you due to tribe or political affiliations, but in the end it'll be a great loss for everyone.
Think for yourself, leave anything else

Why are you asking a question and answering it by yourself?
Try and calm down na.
Why won’t I employ Tinubu?
Judging by his antecedents, it would be a privilege for him to manage my company.

If not for his effort and others who are affiliated to him, all your village people won’t be in Lagos in their millions.
Some even just landed this morning, I saw them at Jibowu.
Have you seen Yoruba people trooping to your deadend region in a night bus?
There must be something attracting y’all to Yorubaland.
Swallow your pride and accept that some people are more blessed than you, you won’t die.

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by kingyakos: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2022
APC is dead in the North, the youth over there has kicked them out for PDP and LP to battle for their vote.

Guguwar Obi...
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by kingyakos: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wouldn't you support Obi if he can make the Singapore and Dubai policy come to reality in Nigeria.

Every morning and night you pray to japa to Singapore but i tell you your prayers has been answered. Obi will give your life a meaning as he's transforming Nigeria from consumption to production, he will also transformed your life from urchins agbero to a perfect rich gentleman. grin grin
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Goodnigga: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Oga his fvcking father owns stake in all the companies he held executive position and board director position go and verify

It's like telling me Davido been a non executive Director of Pacific Holdings and Adeleke University makes him a genius
Eh yah, is it the cause why yours don't own stake in companies?
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by ZombieSlayer1: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Why are you asking a question and answering it by yourself?
Try and calm down na.
Why won’t I empty Tinubu?
Judging by his antecedents, it would be a privilege for him to manage my company.

If not for his effort and others who are affiliated to him, all your village people won’t be in Lagos in their millions.
Some even just landed this morning, I saw them at Jibowu.
Have you seen Yoruba people trooping to your deadend region in a night bus?
There must be something attracting y’all to Yorubaland.
Swallow your pride and accept tat some people are more blessed than you, you won’t die.
You're a disgusting pathetic creature and I hope you live the rest of your life in misery.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2022
See true leadership
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by SugarGirl44(f): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You're a disgusting pathetic creature and I hope you live the rest of your life in misery.

Child of anger and perdition, this is where your strength is, vomiting bile, can’t blame you sha, your mothers fed you with bitter breast milk and raised you in hatred and anger, that’s how y’all turned out this way, sorrowful scavengers.
Your father, mother, siblings, children born and unborn shall all live and die miserably.

I just hope you’re in the east right now, sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Image123(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2022
broadman20:

I now understand why you wrote jamb so many times.

All thanks be to God for giving you precious understanding at last. At least, you understand something. We'll pray until you understand more.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Image123(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2022
TechW:

but you are complaining about anything obi says or does? cheesy grin
you complain at the mentioning of his name too?

As it is, i am not campaigning to be president. So i can safely be wary of one who only brings complaints to the table. It's the easiest thing to complain about Nigeria, even Buhari can complain about Nigeria. It's a different thing to have solution to the problems of Nigeria. Obi has not shown any such precedence.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by TechW: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Image123:

As it is, i am not campaigning to be president. So i can safely be wary of one who only brings complaints to the table. It's the easiest thing to complain about Nigeria, even Buhari can complain about Nigeria. It's a different thing to have solution to the problems of Nigeria. Obi has not shown any such precedence.
You obviously have not listen to him, by the way, he is not yet the president, so how can he solve them, he is only saying that he has solutions to them if we give him the opportunity and he is currently an ordinary Nigerian like you for now
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Image123(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Any time Tinubu speaks people start arranging the words to be able to make any meaning from the jargon he spews. Why are you people clamoring to foist someone who you know wont be able to perform? How incredibly wicked can you people be? You throw common sense out of the window because he's your countryman or for whatever you think you'll gain personally, right?
After foistering Buhari's government on us you're looking to foist another calamity, abi? God will judge you all

It's a democratic election, no one is being foisted except maybe Obi. We can clearly see Obi's incompetence and unpreparedness. Leadership is not by complaining, we all saw Buhari complaining too in 2014 and even when he became president. Obi was a calamity in Anambra, in PDP and currently in LP. He only has the facade of noise you see because of ipob and people's anger/disappointment with the current government, not because of his competence. That's an even bigger mistake than what happened in 2015 election. At least in 2015, we all knew GEJ was incompetent and clueless.
We're facing an election where we have three deceivers to choose from. It will be very senseless for anyone to vote based on tribal or religious lines.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Image123(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2022
TechW:

You obviously have not listen to him, by the way, he is not yet the president, so how can he solve them, he is only saying that he has solutions to them if we give him the opportunity and he is currently an ordinary Nigerian like you for now

We always hear him make a lot of complaining like a brawling and contentious woman. He's either doing that or reeling off meaningless and crammed statistics like he's in a JSS 2 debate club competition.
He even had audacity to goof about not having manifesto(a plan). Now, he's stylishly bringing up one. He's no different from the rest that always twist and turn.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by TechW: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Image123:

We always hear him make a lot of complaining like a brawling and contentious woman. He's either doing that or reeling off meaningless and crammed statistics like he's in a JSS 2 debate club competition.
He even had audacity to goof about not having manifesto(a plan). Now, he's stylishly bringing up one. He's no different from the rest that always twist and turn.
If you say that he is not different from the rest, why are you then picking on him?
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Zetty177x: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:

This one pain you o....lolz.
Suddenly you’re the lover of the zoo.
You now love naija more than the rest of us.
Oponu ọlọpọlọ dudu.
Like I told the other Obidafti clown, go and start rehearsing your biafla chorus now, it’ll come handy by feb.

Yoruba brain. . Everyone na Biafran..yaribas are envious of Ibos
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Image123(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
TechW:

If you say that he is not different from the rest, why are you then picking on him?

He's not different in the sense that he's not a messiah of any sort like many think, he's twisting and turning just like others, a fellow thief and billionaire like the others and part of the failed system and history that we complain about. i pick on him more because he'd be the worst and a waste of time if given the opportunity out of the three/four unfortunate options before us.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by TechW: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Image123:

He's not different in the sense that he's not a messiah of any sort like many think, he's twisting and turning just like others, a fellow thief and billionaire like the others and part of the failed system and history that we complain about. i pick on him more because he'd be the worst and a waste of time if given the opportunity out of the three/four unfortunate options before us.
Define worst.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Image123(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
TechW:

Define worst.

Of the poorest quality and lowest standard comparatively and superlatively, as per bad, worse, worst.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by TechW: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Image123:

Of the poorest quality and lowest standard comparatively and superlatively, as per bad, worse, worst.
Good , clap for yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% / Bandits Attack Federal Government Grain Silo In Katsina State / After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.