Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia (28323 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by Areaboy2(m): 1:42am On Feb 02, 2023
wow.. i was here in 2004.
Nice place

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by Goalnaldo(m): 4:21am On Feb 02, 2023
Pictures are not much. I miss explorer, the GOAT in this kind of threads.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by naijapikin2(m): 5:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Travel all the way to Malaysia to take 4 pictures.

Next time don't use a phone with memory card of 30kb

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by nedekid: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2023
The cuisine in Malaysia is quite exquisite as it is a blend of several cultures.
Will surely like to go on a gastronomic tour of Malaysia, honk Kong and visit my childhood paddy in Singapore. Who knows, he might also hook me up with some fresh Singaporean snack to take for takeaway.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by JaneYave(f): 5:39am On Feb 02, 2023
We Beautiful captures. They pictures are really nice Lovely place
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by zegeijuwa: 5:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Dont miss those yummy hairy indonesian Puussies grin They tight like shiiit
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by Bluntemperor: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2023
expatinmalay:

Malaysia is a liberal country coupled with the diversity, that is why you see lots of Europeans and Australians are moving there. Diversity, good economy, good weather are the selling point.

Malaysia and others- Four Asian Tigers' as they are called are disciplined Countries- they do real-business NOT- Drug, Stealing,etc- where there is immediately execution for the Culprits!
But before then the history was pathetic and the leaders had to take brazen decisions that many lives had to go down to bring up the good- life to the people and in fact, thousands had to pay for their lives to bring the Country out of the wood!
The same with those European Countries patronising them- for they obey the laws to the latter unlike Nigeria that refused to grow because the leaders- right from local governments level can't just be disciplined and obedience to our laws without adding ethnicity,tribe and religion - not because of the people but for the selfish,greed and personal interested parties who uses it to their advantages. So we are what we are,as a Country today! Who no go like good things?
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by WantsandMore: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
its haunted ,be careful there .
went in 2009 with family ,lovely place and a lot of Chinese commit suicide there after incurring looses from gambling .
Hmmm, interesting….
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by BeanX(m): 6:30am On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians done destroy this country finish

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by Cantonese: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2023
expatinmalay:

Malaysia is a liberal country coupled with the diversity, that is why you see lots of Europeans and Australians are moving there. Diversity, good economy, good weather are the selling point.

But they make it hard for first time visitors with their policy of US$2,000 minimum to be shown on arrival at the immigration desk.

Not a bad country though. Surely Singapore is much more beautiful.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by Xiaohei(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Lovestrong:
lolz! Have you been to Lagos?

Of course! Why?
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by Cantonese: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2023
expatinmalay:

Weather is very favourable to Nigerians, as it is the same weather situation with Nigeria always.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by Cantonese: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2023
hodari:
Cameron highlands is also a dope place. It's not too far from the capital Kuala Lumpur but the weather is very different..it's cold. Many people travel there when is gets too hot in KL

You got it bro!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by stainzvill(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2023
I miss bukit bintang on new years eve
Xiaohei:
Malaysia is a splendid travel destination. I’ve traveled around Kuala Lumpur a bit. I’ve also been to Selangor. KL is a shopper’s paradise with all the shopping malls dotting Jalang Pudu and Bukit Bintang!

PS: Post more photos, bro!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by Xiaohei(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2023
stainzvill:
I miss bukit bintang on new years eve

Beautiful and colourful with lots of neon signs! If money full ground, I for like buy one small flat for KL.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia by Tobyrichard: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thazard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Owerri Is N12,600 On Dana Air / First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.