Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,314 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) (45411 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by thorpido(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's the world we're living in today.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Tallvictor23: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Starhearts:
Meaning of LGBTQ

Lesbian Gay bisexual transgender and I don’t know the q
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Ladygbola(f): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
It’s gradually becoming madness in the western world.

Don't carry the mentality and relocate..they will bundle you back to the dungeon called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Ladygbola(f): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
letristian:
I hate LGBTQ

Who cares?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Adakintroy: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Everything being freed mostly on compassionate ground Without recourse to their actually contribution to humanity.
.the first was gay rights.. Exalting a male vs male alliance to the alter of female male is in itself the first error.

The emergence of all lifeforms on earth is as a result of A direct alliance between both. It therefore in its place to argue nothing g should be exalted to that peddle stool. Seeing nothing else can be saddle with that trustworthy task.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by staga: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
God knows I hate anything LGBTQ with an intense passion.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
The bishop and his flock of goats should go smoke a pipe.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Chimoobii: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lexus Rx 300 2002 for sale
Lexus Es 300 2003 for sale
Lexus Rx 350 2016 for sale
Foreign used
All duties cleared
Near mint condition
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tallvictor23:

Lesbian Gay bisexual transgender and I don’t know the q

Queer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by olawonder(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
By now his followers ought to hv come to their senses that the religion brought and imposed on them by the West is false, and a scam! Even in the West They’ve left the religion and are doing completely opposite of everything they told you is immoral… there’s only one religion that kept to the strict teachings of their religion, and that’s Islam! If you still don’t know the truth by now, then maybe you’re destined for Hell!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Lawag3: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nawa4nl:
I am not a fan of winners but this church tries

The Nigerian Anglican Church cut off from the Church of England becos of Homosexuality.

RCCG is busy moving closer to them.

If you remember RCCG was instrumental to fooling us into accepting this satanic APC,
while winners condemned everything APC

In what way is the Rccg moving closer to them
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Judybash93(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mario92:

The rise of lgbt in the world is becoming alarming

We can't accept such immorality

lol... Na ur yansh dem dey poke?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Yankee101: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tell them
We can't compromise the word of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by KanuSE: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tallvictor23:
Homosexuality is of the devil , it’s of the devil , I don’t care how much the world of today , the culture , and many people on earth are accepting and propagating that agenda . I will never stand by it , it’s an abomination to the Almighty God who created us , a God who can never change .

Repent y’all who practice such act , it’s an abomination!

What's wrong with being homosexual?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Kellycanon: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
The trust remains that even those sitting there shouting Amen some of them are in it . As far as I know is not only the sin of gayism that made God destroy Sodom lies inclusive.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Hesssi: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
We Nigerians are too religious in this country. Some people don't feel comfortable being a boy/girl reason they choose transgender as an option.
Please do what makes you happy. The truth is, I've never for one day feel comfortable being a boy and soon I will be a transgender.

God also make some few mistakes. I was suppose to be a girl in nature but fortunately I came out as a boy. Some times I try to behave like a boy but it's not working. I even feel weird.

Soon I will be a transgender.

Live and let live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by KanuSE: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
staga:

What's wrong with being LGBTQ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
The demonic western world Will keep him on their watchlist..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by KanuSE: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
staga:

You don't have to hate but try to understand it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dailyhappenings:
The General overseer of the Living faith church worldwide has voiced over the rise in LGBTQ in the world. During the service "Covenant Family Sunday" he reacted to the fact on same sex marriages and gender choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8YUjoTFNn8

Na now your eyes clear? Remember your church encourage illegal female dressing no restrictions of illegal seduction dressing..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Broveens42(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
bobbiiee:
As children we do mummy & daddy playlet. How can a man appeal to a man, and woman appeal to another woman. So appalling!

Quite a mystery because I could remember vividly as kids, I got so jealous in nursery School each time she leaves me for the other guy...
So I upped my game by sharing my lunch with her.... I won her back... But this guy, taller and older would always bully me to a point, I would run away immediately after closing hours...just to wait for my dad at the security post...
He threatened me if I told any one.
But my dad noticed fear in my eyes each time He comes to pick me up and drilled out the truth from me...that's how the proprietor was forced to take action...

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Nawa4nl: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lawag3:

In what way is the Rccg moving closer to them

RCCG & Church of England

What is Adeboye doing with a church pushing homosexuality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt4y7f0dDhk

What is Adeboye doing with the church of england,when the anglican church in Nija pulled away?

https://www.archbishopofcanterbury.org/node/337/printable/print
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by ipobarethieves: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
sad Amelia and the WEST are the main korupt. Make God nor vex destroy the us like Sodom/Gomorrah embarassed. Pa Righteousness2 sad lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by donforeign: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
NkanuSon:
Who knows if u are even part of them
speak for urself ode
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amen and amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
You assume the devil was male?
Antoeni:
Even the Devil Was Not Gay, He Went For a Naked Eve and Not a Naked Adam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Franking: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Live and let live. The race for salvation is an individual one. Face ur own.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by temmypotter(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rebuke:

It's either yhu don't know Bishop Oyedepo or yhu are just mischievously trying to deviate from the topic at hand.

I don't know any other man of God that has been speaking up against bad leadership in this country than Bishop himself.

Maybe yhu should tell us what yhur father has been doing about bad governance too or is he not so relevant to be heard?

Rest.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Aboki99(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pastopreneur
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by tunapawizzy: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
E dun tay wey I read anything about Bobrisky sef,
Is he/she okay?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Komu1048(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dailyhappenings:
The General overseer of the Living faith church worldwide has voiced over the rise in LGBTQ in the world. During the service "Covenant Family Sunday" he reacted to the fact on same sex marriages and gender choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8YUjoTFNn8

I was in the first service yesterday when papa was speaking has on them n just beside me is one Gaybriel. His nail was painted n he crossed his leg n turn his head at interval, he used his ear ring n neck beads (those white one). He was jotting while d preaching was going on but when e reach LGTB thing. Nigga just drop his pen n booklet n move, I didn’t c him till that service ended, maybe he came for second or went home straight away I couldn’t tell

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / ‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.