Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded (1516 Views)

Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway / Extortion: Bus Drivers Protest On Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Commuters Stranded / Keep Okada But Return Keke - Lagos Commuters Beg Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Bus Drivers on Strike in Lagos.

Everywhere is free of danfo, but road is full. Oluomo daily collections will suffer grin grin grin grin grin angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Park management angry angry angry angry
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Ozondiii, good morning grin angry grin grin
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by Johnrake69: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2022
iwaeda:

[b]Everywhere is free[ Oluomo daily collectionswill suffer/b] grin grin grin grin grin angry

People who do not add any value to the state are made to lord everyone.

This is not acceptable. The state government should come out with consolidated daily ticketing system. Lagosians don't need touts chasing after vehicles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Johnrake69:

People who do not add any value to the state are made to lord everyone.

This is not acceptable. The state government should come out with consolidated daily ticketing system. Lagosians don't need touts chasing after vehicles

Agbero are the lords of Lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2022
Lagosu that theifinibu built..
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Lagosu that theifinibu built..

Awon orisa meta Eko grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by christejames(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2022
I pity those students cry

Nigeria with open drainages, that not even the problem but filling it up with trash is so repulsive.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by propsvilla1: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2022
This is going to affect people
Sanwolu act now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ambuncuZ77g
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2022
christejames:
I pity those students cry

Nigeria with open drainages, that not even the problem but filling it up with trash is so repulsive.
That is Idimu area, very dirty grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by Ijoba4lyf(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by happney65: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Leave oluomo and his driver's for now and look at the asses at the extreme right and the one in the middle.

Na wetin concern me be that grin
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by Mrkindness: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Please is this picture really that of Lagos State.

With dirty background, what a shame to thiefnubuu

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Mrkindness:
Please is this picture really that of Lagos State.

With dirty background, what a shame to thiefnubuu

It is a friend's area in Idimu angry grin grin grin
Abi Nlfpmod grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by Rekhina(f): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2022
When tinubu urchins and touts were frustrating hardworking northerners driving okada, selling fruits and vegetables etc no one felt for them because they aren't voting in Lagos. Now it has reach everyone.
North will remember this cruel N5k taxation by agberos against north trying to put food on their tables.
Allah is watching and from Dubai I watch you all.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Rekhina:
When tinubu urchins and touts were frustrating hardworking northerners driving okada, selling fruits and vegetables etc no one felt for them because they aren't voting in Lagos. Now it has reach everyone.
North will remember this cruel N5k taxation by agberos against north trying to put food on their tables.
Allah is watching and from Dubai I watch you all.

The taxation is not just against the North, but everybody angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by slivertongue: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
The masses will suffer ooo
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by Penguin2: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Agbero fools will go hungry.

Including some idiotic urchins on Nairaland because I’m sure they are sustained from the proceeds of the activities of the urchins in the streets.

Ndi ala!

2 Likes

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by vikithor(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2022
One newly recruited agbero wanted to foce tax tickets on aboki orange seller on my street.Aboki begged explained he has not made any sales yet,as usual,this agbero started dragging this innocent aboki.
Before you know it,fight started, aboki was seen trying to defend himself, agbero bew him,aboki retaliated with Oh God Please Help me defeat my enemy blow,gave a hellish blow which scattered the nasal bone of Bros agbero.

We wanted to separate but seeing that 'our' aboki is having upper hand,we indirectly urge the fight to continue.

I tell you,the agbero was humiliated,bloody nose leaking blood.

Up Aboki!

After the separation,I hurried to give aboki a manly handshake,for a job well done.

Igbo traders has also sent beating signals to Tinubu's agberos of Alaba International,more tribes will be gearing up against these nuisance.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.

See contacts below.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2022
iwaeda:

Everywhere is free of danfo, but road is full. Oluomo daily collections will suffer grin grin grin grin grin angry

The man in the blue shirt looks like Seun grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by JoeNL22(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2022
iwaeda:

Peter Omoluabi Ahmed Obi is Cumin!

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
JoeNL22:

Peter Omoluabi Ahmed Obi is Cumin!
To his Ikoy house grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nigerians are truly suffering.
But the truth is, most Nigerians are perpetually behind their sufferings
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by JoeNL22(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
iwaeda:

To his Ikoy house grin grin grin grin
No....Aso rock. Would you aid his journey?

Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by PrinceOfLagos: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
vikithor:
One newly recruited agbero wanted to foce tax tickets on aboki orange seller on my street.Aboki begged explained he has not made any sales yet,as usual,this agbero started dragging this innocent aboki.
Before you know it,fight started, aboki was seen trying to defend himself, agbero bew him,aboki retaliated with Oh God Please Help me defeat my enemy blow,gave a hellish blow which scattered the nasal bone of Bros agbero.

We wanted to separate but seeing that 'our' aboki is having upper hand,we indirectly urge the fight to continue.

I tell you,the agbero was humiliated,bloody nose leaking blood.

Up Aboki!

After the separation,I hurried to give aboki a manly handshake,for a job well done.

Igbo traders has also sent beating signals to Tinubu's agberos of Alaba International,more tribes will be gearing up against these nuisance.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.

See contacts below.
The ill treatment of northerners by Tinubu and MC Oluomo touts in Lagos that Rekhina talked about

Northern petty traders in Lagos are really suffering in the hands of agberos in Lagos
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The ill treatment of northerners by Tinubu and MC Oluomo touts in Lagos that Rekhina talked about

Northern petty traders in Lagos are really suffering in the hands of agberos in Lagos
Not just Northerners, even those old women at Oke-Arin, Idumota, Balogun, Tom Jones, Dosunmu carrying loads for people are taxed. Also pure water sellers too. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by RZArecta(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Someone remind me what the Alaba traders were fighting against the other time. I remember when agbado îmbeciles were laughing like idiôts, claiming the Igbo traders in Alaba were overstepping their boundaries by resisting illegal taxation agberos, I don't bother arguing with ídiots. Is it not the same illegal activities and exorbitant taxation by agberos that has grounded the state ? We shall be alright las las cool
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Bus Drivers On Strike In Lagos, Commuters Stranded by iwaeda: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2022
2nd day people are trekking to work grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Criminal / Kano APC Rally: Buhari's Absence Killed The Supposed Joy / Kenneth Okonkwo's Explosive Interview At Channels Tv Tonight (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.