Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) (386 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) / Portable Cries As Ota Area Boys Beat & Destroy His 12M Range Rover Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) by jibrinyahaya355: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-yvaXdNc68

Popular Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable, has shared his sordid experience in Italy, where he was billed to perform at a show.

He called out show promoters that booked him for endangering his life, and urged his colleagues to be wary of them.

Portable took to his Instagram story to lament in a lengthy post as he narrated how he escaped nearly being abducted and shot

He also posted some videos of him confronting one of the alleged show promoters who came to pick him up late at night and took him to a dangerous location where they were dispossessed of their properties.

In his words; ”After my successful eight shows so far in Europe. Had successful Tahoe in Parma Italy previous week. But the Padova Promoters turned to be inexperienced, inadequate, unprofessional, unscrupulous and disreputable. On faithful Saturday 29th October 2022, I arrived from Dusseldorf Germany alongside my team at 16:20 at Venice airport (Marco Polo Italy) and waited for over two hours before the so-called promoters came ( blessed entertainment and Alex Jeffizy) they couldn’t even pay the taxi guy the complete fares not until my manager payoff the fares

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) by rodneyaza2020: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Maybe they wanted to return him back to Nigeria and as a nigga that talks like say tomorrow no dey' he'll be like help me help me dey are taking me to where I don't know.�

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) by jamesakubuilo: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Be like my landlord dey try clean my room for me like this. He even carry all my belongings for outside.
Wow! What a nice man �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) by johnsonadewole: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Portable rest in the name of Amadioha

Since you stopped zazzuing, everyday na nzuzu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) by ibrahimdauda180: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmm. Make he no go talk the one wey go make them ban him from entering Europe. Make vawulence no go put you for trouble

1 Like

Re: Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) by saaondoenock: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2022
This guy portable. What is his kidnapping value?
Re: Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2022
What a wise one from zazu. He made the video as a show of proof that he was actually there to perform unlike Mr 'olololo' buga.
I hope he is investing!
Re: Portable Cries Out After Narrowly Escaping Being Kidnapped In Italy (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2022
They wan carry am go where he no know cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Of Ifeanyi Adeleke's Death / Students And Lesbans / How Much Can Davido Pay To Get His Son Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.