Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Work And Live In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work And Live In Dubai (1205 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Work And Live In Dubai by ELESHIN007: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2011
WORK AND LIVE IN DUBAI

We are currently looking for those who want to work and live in Dubai

Requirement are, Scan data page of international Passport and full passport photograph

Once the employer is satisfy with your picture, employer will issue letter of offer, we can now process two month visa for you

Benefits

Free accommodation

Free transportation to work

for more info contact me on nairaland
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by justwise(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2011
ELESHIN007:

WORK AND LIVE IN DUBAI
We are currently looking for those who want to work and live in Dubai
Requirement are, Scan data page of international Passport and full passport photograph
Once the employer is satisfy with your picture, employer will issue letter of offer, we can now process two month visa for you
Benefits
Free accommodation
Free transportation to work
for more info contact me on nairaland

When will some of you stop this dubious travel fraud? How many of ur family members are in Dubai working and enjoying those benefits?

(1)

A Referendum Breaking Scotland From The Rest Of UK To Hold In 2014 / How Would You Like A Night In The World's First Underwater Hotel / Photos: New Enugu International Airport Flooded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.