Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,904 members, 7,838,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State (30857 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by officerfudo: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
TinubuThief:

Your life goes no where fool

Ipob terrorist spotted.
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by historic: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tareq1105:

The same way Obituary bribed afenifere adebanjo to endorse him.

You think everyone is like your candidate Tinubu?
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by Image123(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
hmohammed:

I can confidently tell you that Obidients and this BIAFRA guys are smoking something that NDLEA are yet to discover. How can one lie to himself, convince himself to believe the lie, as if that is not enough, reach out to others to believe their lies without sharing the substance they are smoking with everyone.

Omo, i respect you guys till eternity....

cheesy cheesy
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by historic: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
officerfudo:

Ipob terrorist spotted.

Oduduwa tout noticed!

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by Omoawoke: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
They should have rented a self contain to do this rally
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by asanausana91: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
OBI is a desperate liar
Obi said he will give amnesty to IPOB
Obi said ESN was created by governors of South East.
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by stanbright(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Gossipninja:
Peter Obi supporters storm streets in former Speaker Dogara's constituency in Bauchi State.

https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1586803425001369600?t=h0v3NgTBWsd8t51-ec7Slw&s=19
incoming president
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by TinubuThief: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
officerfudo:

Ipob terrorist spotted.

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by TinubuThief: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
olawonder:

Mumu, instead of you start planning on what to do and how you’ll prosper under Tinubu’s presidency you’re here constituting nuisance!

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by Bigheart042(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi doesn't campaign... people campaign for obi..

This alone is a food for thought

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by ChukwuObe: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Expect Agbado miscreants to come soon for their regular head counts.

They counted 50 people, I can only see 8 grin grin

Hahaha, all round failures they are.

Your eyes will clear by February next year. I hope you guys will not change your monicker by then
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
leketon:

But your candidate was vice to one of the people you called
Atiku is a tribal bigot. He has now shown his true colours. He is corrupt, greedy and desperate.
Now we have the chance to kick him out once and for all.
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by Ance4Liverpool: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Vote wisely oooo if you like
Or risk being poor and hungry for the nest 8 years, while am saying this is bcs if after voting for APC again and you come to naira land to beg for money na thunder go kill you and flood will then carry your coups.
I don talk finish ooo
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by IkeAnumudu: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
TinubuThief:
Neck pressing unlike that regional local champion that is a born criminal bribing everybody to endorse him grin

I didn't mention any bodies name and if you quote me, na Ogun plus amadioha go collaborate kee you

You stupid die!!!

Are you celebrating that less than 30 mob of spare parts traders and their apprentices? That’s all the crowd you could generate in Bauchi (Tafawa Balewa)? Lol. No wonder the rest of Nigeria thinks you people are raving mad!

By the way, who’s the local champion? You mean the IPOB/ESN/Obidient/UGM candidate, Peter Obi, who will not score up to 2 million votes outside the SouthEast?

You know everybody has always said you people are very poor students of politics? That’ll be proven to you again in 2023 and you’ll all then go back to your usual shout of “Zoo” and “Biafla”…
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by Meliziz: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
That's cute all hands on deck! I never knew Nigerians can get involved in politics without cash antics! This is a great development. If we can pull it through and make peter obi win then we are going to change a lot of trajectory of how rotten everything has gotten in this God's given nation.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by ScamHunter: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kagd10:

You're still crying just like your Hateful ancestors who killed other people's ethnic leaders that had no business with them..

Keep crying na. You won't go face your leaders in your region but will be crying over people who didn't rule you or your papa. Yeye dey smell.

Awwww...cry cry baby
Your tribal politics of hate is already stale
Nigerians say Yes! To OBIDATTI
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by PrinceOfLagos: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi is our next President, Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by Kagd10: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
ScamHunter:

Awwww...cry cry baby
Your tribal politics of hate is already stale
Nigerians say Yes! To OBIDATTI

You're the one playing tribal of hate the moment you started to hate on Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa, like your Hateful ancestors killed other people's ethnic leaders unwarranted.
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by ScamHunter: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one playing tribal of hate the moment you started to hate on Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa, like your Hateful ancestors killed other people's ethnic leaders unwarranted.

Sweet tears...cry boy...cry

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by MiaBeer(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
He goes nowhere grin

Same way your family returned from nowhere. How's that? grin grin
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by TrumpDonald2: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kagd10:

You're still crying just like your Hateful ancestors who killed other people's ethnic leaders that had no business with them..

Keep crying na. You won't go face your leaders in your region but will be crying over people who didn't rule you or your papa. Yeye dey smell.

grin grin it gives me joy when threads like this pains you to your bone marrow. Nigeria must be better again.

ObiDatti 2023

E go shock you and your Thieeefnubu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by AlafinofEnugu(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
MiaBeer:

Same way your family returned from nowhere. How's that? grin grin
U try to sound savage but ur words sounded like a 3 year old bant grin
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by newnigerdelta00: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Innocentman86:
Nigerians expecially youth are so in love with obi.
We can't wait for obi to take over.

Which Nigerians,I'm I not Nigeria am not supporting your Igbo flat head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by BossGerald: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Your eyes will clear by February next year. I hope you guys will not change your monicker by then

Keep reinforcing failures till like you did with Buhari.

Even your overrated region got a fair share of the insecurity and other vices
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by Uchedizzy(f): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
We are getting there
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by TinubuThief: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

You stupid die!!!

Are you celebrating that less than 30 mob of spare parts traders and their apprentices? That’s all the crowd you could generate in Bauchi (Tafawa Balewa)? Lol. No wonder the rest of Nigeria thinks you people are raving mad!

By the way, who’s the local champion? You mean the IPOB/ESN/Obidient/UGM candidate, Peter Obi, who will not score up to 2 million votes outside the SouthEast?

You know everybody has always said you people are very poor students of politics? That’ll be proven to you again in 2023 and you’ll all then go back to your usual shout of “Zoo” and “Biafla”…
I warned you lots and you quoted me zombie abi?
Na Ogun plus amadioha go collaborate kee you senseless urchin
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by jude79(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop complaing, find a job

Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by Versal: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Keep their necks pressed!
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by ufuosman(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
ObiDatti 2023
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by IkeAnumudu: 2:53am On Nov 01, 2022
TinubuThief:

I warned you lots and you quoted me zombie abi?
Na Ogun plus amadioha go collaborate kee you senseless urchin

You don’t know who you are messing with. I am not one of those you can utter curses on without it fully turning around to destroy your destiny.

I reject your curses and return them back to you a trillion fold by fire, may those curses you uttered afflict you and your entire generations after you. You will not escape it.
Re: Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State by MiaBeer(m): 3:02am On Nov 01, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

U try to sound savage but ur words sounded like a 3 year old bant grin
Keep wasting your time on Nairaland. Don’t go and look for something to do with your already battered and worthless life.
Your mumu is sipping shots of ogogoro somewhere in Oshodi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Finally Released From Prison. See Photos / Governor Ajimobi With School Children In Ibadan (Photo) / #SoworeAt50: Sowore Celebrates 50th Birthday, Goes On 50 Minutes Workout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.