Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? (679 Views)

Airtel Took All My Airtime / Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by Terrium: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2022
How do I change excess airtime to cash?

I made a mistake when recharging my number by adding extra zeroes. cry
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by Kimiso(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Terrium:

don't answer anybody asking you to DM,the mistake has already occured there's nothing you can do about it
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by Terrium: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Kimiso:
don't answer anybody asking you to DM,the mistake has already occured there's nothing you can do about it
It's Airtel, I contacted their customer care service and they told me to notify my bank.
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by southsouthking(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Terrium:
It's Airtel, I contacted their customer care service and they told me to notify my bank.

Listen to what the guy above me just told you.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by Kimiso(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Terrium:
you can go to the bank to narrate the situation first
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by TrendyTrendy: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Terrium:

Dont listern to those f**ls above you try using almtoget or any other like them or update your palmpay and use it to exchange your airtime for cash.
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by snaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
If it was MTN, PalmPay have an option for that on their app.
Terrium:

Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by Kimiso(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Dont listern to those f**ls above you try using almtoget or any other like them or update your palmpay and use it to exchange your airtime for cash.
who are the fools you are referring to
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by TrendyTrendy: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kimiso:
who are the fools you are referring to
una
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by Kimiso(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
una
you dey craze the vawulence dwelling inside you would soon push you where you don't want or what you don't expect be careful
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by Kimiso(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
southsouthking you are backstabbed
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by southsouthking(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kimiso:
you dey craze the vawulence dwelling inside you would soon push you where you don't want or what you don't expect be careful

You even get time to reply him.
I know them, keyboard warrior.
Make kasala happen now, na him go first gbaze.
Spare your time bro and focus and whatever you're doing.
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by Kimiso(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
southsouthking:

You even get time to reply him.
I know them, keyboard warrior.
Make kasala happen now, na him go first gbaze.
Spare your time bro and focus and whatever you're doing.
that's the best option for me then
Re: Help! How Do I Change My Airtime To Cash? by mychelyte(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Terrium:
how much be the airtime, and which network? make I tell u wetin u go do

(1) (Reply)

TECNO And Easybuy: Join Forces For Hassle-free Phantom X2 Purchase / Please, Suggest A Phone And Power Bank. My Budget Is 95k For The Two.. / Oraimo Watch 3 PRO Unboxing And Initial Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.