Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Your Time For A Supernatural Miracle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Time For A Supernatural Miracle (164 Views)

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / Nairalanders What Is The Most Supernatural Or Diabolical Thing You Have Ever See / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Time For A Supernatural Miracle by NickNoble: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Good day children of God,
I greet you all with the peace of God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth, as well as everything within it.

As we are looking forward to the end of this year I want you to know that God has not given up on whatever situation you might be going through. You might be jobless now, you might have cried for marriage for long, you might have been looking for a child for long, you might have battling with one health issue, I want you to know that the Almighty God is able to turn your situation around just if you believe.

I will be embarking on a 21 days fasting and prayer section on the mountain for Gods intervention to your situation. Don't feel you have tried so many places without any results, I want you to trust God and believe in your heart that your story will be a testimony after this 21 days mountain prayers.

I want you to send your prayer request to my email: evangelistnicknoble@gmail.com

By the power in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, you shall receive your miracle and testify the love and power of our Almighty God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. The Bitter Truth / removed / Are You Depressed? Watch This Video And Thank Me Later!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.