Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party (1432 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by wwwihy: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Why not use the Picture of Anambra you govern for 8 years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by wwwihy: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
God bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by 9jii(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Win
Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by copyrites: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu built Victoria Island?? Ahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by jerk: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ambode has exposed the thief.

5 Likes

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Tochi3(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Which kain topic is dis one again for Allah sake.. Since Lagos is a part of Oduduwa republic...Na curse abi na swear

6 Likes

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Innocentman86: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lagos is a no man land,every nigerian is a lagosian.
If you don't like it go to helll tongue tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by TinubuThief: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
angry
So now Victoria island is Tulunbus own?
At times I begin to wonder whether some people are animal cloned.

Abi China don dey create wild animals clone am with human body and import am to Nigeria because I am not longer understanding oh

What is this?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by OneCandleAway(f): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubus lagos indeed. So other governors didn't do anything. Even Jakande that we can see the man was the best with limited resources he had. Only tinubu built lagos.

You people are not even ashamed. Elrufai that really worked in Abuja doesn't claim abuja as his own or claim he built abuja.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by mrvitalis(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
wwwihy:
Did tinubu build anything in that picture ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by gasparpisciotta: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu did not build any of these edifices

Cheap shot IMO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Eriokanmi: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
wwwihy:
You mean Tinubu built all these mansions in Lagos with his money? Wonderful. I can even see my office at Alfred Rewane Road in the picture grin. So, Are you saying Tinubu built that building?

Even if this info is true, nobody can lay claim on Lagos Development. Alfred Rewane Road had been there before Tinubu's great grandpa in Iragbiji was born. That road was constructed by the colonialists, when Ikoyi was their colony. Alfred Rewane Road used to be Kingsway Road.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Idiko1: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
wwwihy:

Only dumbass fool remotely thinks Lagos was a creation of Thiefinumbu. In the strata of names who contributed to the growth of Lagos, I had to say that Thiefinumbu will not be included.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by alanto: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Did tinubu build anything in that picture ?
This is the second time I'm saying this in this lifetime... At first when I used to see your moniker I thought it would be a matter person behind it. But why is it anybody that support IPOB and now by extension Peter obi tend not to have sense?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by duro4chang(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Corrinthians(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter is just a shameless loser without conscience.

Who were Peter's leutenants when he ruled Anambra? Where are they today? Howany of them are supporting him?

These are important political questions that need answers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by alanto: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu is the father of modern Lagos, you don't have to accept just relocate to where obi built and nobody will argue with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Landowner101(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu is not the owner of lagos, every Nigerian citizen is entitled to lagos. Get that to your skull, ewuu.
Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by hegelian: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
alanto:

This is the second time I'm saying this in this lifetime... At first when I used to see your moniker I thought it would be a matter person behind it. But why is it anybody that support IPOB and now by extension Peter obi tend not to have sense?

On the contrary, it's a proven fact that all supporters of tinubu are stupid and urchin personified.. Nobody can drag that exalted position with you lot, u won it fair and square..

4 Likes

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by donphilopus: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Landowner101:
Tinubu is not the owner of lagos, every Nigerian citizen is entitled to lagos. Get that to your skull, ewuu.

You're making noise.

Why couldn't Peter Obi use pictures of Awka or Onitsha if he performed wonders when he was governor? You guys should stop repackaging a known failure called Obi.
Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Tochj(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu is from iragbiji ���� Osun state not lagos.
Na im Boys de rule Osun
Mek im campaign with Osun not lagos
Lagos na Nigeria 2nd capital.
Ekiti weh im Boys de rule
Road no de again.
God forbid that I ll have foolish children wey go hand over my land give stranger.

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Tochj(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu is from iragbiji ���� Osun state not lagos.
Na im Boys de rule Osun
Mek im campaign with Osun not lagos
Lagos na Nigeria 2nd capital.
Ekiti weh im Boys de rule
Road no de again.
God forbid that I ll have children wey go hand over my land give stranger.

3 Likes

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by mrvitalis(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
alanto:

All this grammar just to escape answering a simple question

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by voltron14: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Idiko1:

Only dumbass fool remotely thinks Lagos was a creation of Thiefinumbu. In the strata of names who contributed to the growth of Lagos, I had to say that Thiefinumbu will not be included.

Why can't Obi showcase the magic he did in Anambra ?

1 Like

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
voltron14:

Why can't Obi showcase the magic he did in Anambra ?
After tinubu showcase Iragbiji and the magic his cousin is doing in Osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by voltron14: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
After tinubu showcase Iragbiji and the magic his cousin is doing in Osogbo

Tinubu was governor of Lagos.
Obi was governor of the backward state Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
voltron14:

Tinubu was governor of Lagos.
Obi was governor of the backward state Anambra.
Obi made Anambra among the top states in Nigeria better than Osun

1 Like

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by voltron14: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi made Anambra among the top states in Nigeria better than Osun

Why is he ashamed to use the picture of the state he governed?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by jenniferjude613: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Really
Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Macphenson: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
So
Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by owobokiri(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Paindealer is the same Tinupoo hireling as wwwihy and legenhero..
The same hungry and dangerously re-tarded, bathroom slippers wearing, and highly inebriated agbadorian wreck, quartered in a dingy room, with a matching order to churn out dozens of anti Peter Obi topics all over the blogosphere on daily basis. Ko easy ...
This is what he does to earn enough to pay for his "face me I face you you" wet apartment at Wilmer..

1 Like

Re: Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party by Zionmdde: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Corrinthians:
Peter is just a shameless loser without conscience.

Who were Peter's leutenants when he ruled Anambra? Where are they today? Howany of them are supporting him?

These are important political questions that need answers.
Yoruba Muslim spotted

Why is it that only yoruba Muslims like Sadiq, nurruddeen, kazeem etc support tinubu?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:any US Dollar Notes Below Year 2021 Will Not Be Acceptable From January / Senator Sheu Sani List Buhari Legacies To Be Left Behind / Peter Obi Trashed Atiku And Tinubu In Okowa Delta State Election Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.