Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Human Calculator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Human Calculator (452 Views)

Optimizing Treatment Precision: How The Genies Therapeutics Dosing Calculator / Pregnancy Calculator – How To Calculate Pregnancy Weeks / The World Cup Qualification Without A Need For A Calculator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Calculator by Lumenasblog(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na wa oOoOO! Things we need to be seeing or could it be that he is a Savant? �

Remember Thomas Fuller, the enslaved African who was a human calculator with incredible mathematical abilities.

UCMAS (Universal Concept of Mental Arithmetic System) in action. This kind person fit hide the value of X and una go find am tire�.

We have another Thomas Fuller in Nigeria. A human calculator; a calculation genius. His name is Tella Omojolade Michael aka Dada Tella; a graduate of LASU.

I wish our system rewards brainy more as they do to clad and tout. As a matter of fact, these are the people we are supposed to be celebrating and gifting and not those BBN housemates.

As Peter Obi like calculation so, him go need this boy for him cabinet o.

That last hanty get mind ooo, she wan fall him hand but God no gree.. see as she ask am question like village people wey dem send follow person �

Errrmmm.. anyways I used to be doing calculation like this when I was a virgin � ��‍♂️��‍♂️

Watch this Video

[sub=https://fb.watch/gvcguj193_/][/sub]

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy After 40 Years Of / I Didn’t Plead Guilty To Corruption Charges – Ibori / Should ALL Businesses Have A Presence On Lagos Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.