Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) (28173 Views)

Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
cool cool cool cool
I hope his skull is well guarded to prevent stories that touches the heart.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
What a sterling accomplishment. May good Lord grant his soul eternal rest.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Natudu: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oh my! My Bishop.
May God accept his soul and grant him eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Zetty177x: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rest in the Lord

1 Like

Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Heaven direct.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
RIPP his Lordship.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

.he fought a good fight and support youth during endsars you say, rubbish.... instead of drawing the youths more to God ,,na endsars way onwer take day play owner idiots politics

This eKeyboard warrior, always crying.
Who dey beat you now?
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by fergie001: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ademowo preferred him an Archdeacon and then brought him back as Bishop.

God rest your soul, Most Revd....
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ijebu jesa People (Egboro) we really miss you Sir. RIP
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
I knew all isn't well with archbishop olumakaiye the moment Lagos diocesian ordination was done by a bishop from another diocese

life is too short and unpredictable

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
fergie001:
Ademowo preferred him an Archdeacon and then brought him back as Bishop.

God rest your soul, Most Revd....

The house of bishops elected/translated him
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Johnchrix(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
This man that I saw few months ago in Lekki All souls church..chai life is transient.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by ijaola(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
RIP
What a lost I must say.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Life is Short like Knicker.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by 368aderiyike: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Chai...God have MercyChai...God have Mercy...
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Foodie1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thank God they didn't harvest the head entirely...those skull miners no dey take eye see human head, especially now that December is close by.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Foodie1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Life is short like knicker...Rip
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Troublemania5: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rest in perfect peace papa.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Harrisee(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rest in Peace, your Grace.
I have always admired you from afar. It's well. Onward Christian soldier till we meet in the morning.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by zoedew: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
What! Highly cerebral! Bold. Courageous. Undaunted! The Lawsuit is over!
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
may his gentle soul rest in peace. One's wellbeing should be given attention expecially those past 40's/50's
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Archtype(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
I knew all isn't well with archbishop olumakaiye the moment Lagos diocesian ordination was done by a bishop from another diocese

life is too short and unpredictable
Exactly..even Confirmation yesterday in one of the Churches was done by another Bishop too

1 Like

Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Tejiri09: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rest well Sir cry cry
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Peacecore: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
I was thinking it is Catholic Bishop until I saw Anglican communion grin grin. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by chrisanderson99: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
May God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Smilgler(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Exactly , that's the debt everyone is owning , either rich or poor , it is well
Sitwalkstand:

Rest well sir.

All humanity is on queue. We are only waiting for our turns
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by eniorisha(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Ijebu jesa People (Egboro) we really miss you Sir. RIP
iya ijebujesa. Were u his parishioneer @ st. Matthew then?
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
eniorisha:
iya ijebujesa. Were u his parishioneer @ st. Matthew then?
Yes, full membership at Saint Matthew ijebu jesa though I was still small then
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by fergie001: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

The house of bishops elected/translated him

Let's just mourn the man.... There is nothing bad in that, happened in Lagos West too sometime ago.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by delpee(f): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
A deeply spiritual, kind, focused, diligent and selfless man. Very progressive and good at youth development.

May his soul rest in perfect peace. May God comfort and uphold his wife, Prof. Olumakaiye and the family. Condolences to the Anglican Church.
Re: Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.