Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

KDP The New Dollar Machine. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / KDP The New Dollar Machine. (182 Views)

2024 New Dollar Hack / How To Make Money On Amazon Kdp - The Hard Way, The Easy Way! / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KDP The New Dollar Machine. by 123joesun(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmmm...
Things are getting bad in your own country��

Your take home pay is not even enough for you again��

Naira has fallen against Dollar N800 - $1 and there are possibility it will keep rising high.

Can I beg you for something right now

You cannot say you won't work, you can't say you won't feed...
You can't even say you are not doing again...

I tried something that seems to be working.

EARN IN DOLLARS� With AmazonKDP.

You earn in Dollar� and spend in Naira�

You work or a house wife, this the best business model you can use as a side hustle.

You feel it not possible because you don't know how to write, don't worry AmazonKDP will guide on how to get and publish your books, stories and documents that will generate good income.

PS: I'll send you a little gift as welcome package and you get to meet other Amazon Publisher.

Here is the link to join NOW⤵️
https:///Joshuadeyeye

CLASS GETS FILLED FAST
Click the link below to your class NOW⤵️
https:///Joshuadeyeye

See you on the inside.

Re: KDP The New Dollar Machine. by 123joesun(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
If you cannot do AmazonKDP and make money in foreign currency.

Then do Affiliate Marketing and make money in your local currency.

Use one to create your urgent cash flow.

(1) (Reply)

Which Card Can I Use To Pay For Facebook Ad / Learn How To Print Paper Data Pin And Earn Minimum Of 100k Per Month / Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.