Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu (1156 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Poten111: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde on Sunday sent a solidarity message to the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress(APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in the 2023 general election.

Read more: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/tinubu-oyo-peoplell-stand-with-yoruba-makinde/
Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by silvoclaira: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
undecided
Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by jenniferjude613: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Let's stop trabalism and vote with integrity.

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Rilwayne001: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Poten111:
Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde on Sunday sent a solidarity message to the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress(APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in the 2023 general election.

Read more: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/tinubu-oyo-peoplell-stand-with-yoruba-makinde/

The northern Governors, the Governor of Cross River, David Umahi that are all supporting him are tribalistic too right?

6 Likes

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Poten111: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rilwayne001:

The northern Governors, the Governor of Cross River, David Umahi that are all supporting him are tribalistic too right?

They should be worried that All south west leaders are supporting their tribal man. Afenifere even endorsed their tribal man. When NEF called everybody to a debate.
Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by StrongandMighty: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
agbado will win all states in southwest, but north won't vote Atiku.

Urchins 2022

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thunder fire devil. grin
Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Rilwayne001: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Poten111:

They should be worried that All south west leaders are supporting their tribal man. Afenifere even endorsed their tribal man. When NEF called everybody to a debate.

You should be worried about your horrible English. Hard for me to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Poten111: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rilwayne001:

You should be worried about your horrible English. Hard for me to comprehend.

Nothing Personal. Focus on the topic. My English will not cure your poverty.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by citygarden(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
The op must be some of the online supporters of obi or Atiku. Tinubu is busy navigate how to win election but your candidate is busy to abuse his achievement. What is the tribalism there?

1 Like

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Poten111: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
citygarden:
The op must be some of the online supporters of obi or Atiku. Tinubu is busy navigate how to win election but your candidate is busy to abuse his achievement. What is the tribalism there?

Whatever you say is correct. Next....
Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by hegelian: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

That's because it's the turn of the south

Awalokan! cool

and tinubu is the only person from the sout abi??

1 Like

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by alanto: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
The way I see it OP hasn't slept in months over Tinubu matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by yyba: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
That is very commendable from the south West governors, they also have right of choice constitutionally grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Curious345: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Poten111:

they are actually against a northerner emerging as president

1 Like

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Supporting the best candidate in the election is not tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by alanto: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
You see there's a long list of people that have endorsed Tinubu.. this is why many Southwestern leaders are not saying much about him because you guys would tag them tribalist... We know it.. Nnamani has many good things to say about Tinubu, Okocha, Kanu, Ngige and the least goes on, make I no try mention north at all because you go read names tire...

While Tinubu was planning lagos and building people, peter obi was sacking non Anambra from civil services, he was separating Catholic from others, he was killing the youth and dumping them in rivers, he was saying education is not for the poor and increasing tuition fees, he was telling El Rufai he had no right to be in Anambra because Anambra is not Katsina, he spent 8 years doing nothing for a state entrusted to him for two terms. Normally if na wen e get shame, e supposed de enjoy him loot and normally if una sef supporters get shame una no go de force us to accept someone you guys rejected even on this same Nairaland in 2012

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:
You mean the best candidate of yoruba Muslims.
Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by alanto: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:
Egbon omo eni o ni sedi bebere, ka ko ileke si idi omo e lo mi...
Even the northern leaders though they prefer Tinubu they still can't openly reject Atiku, the only person that people from his region are rejecting right now is Peter Obi. Before the PDP primary, northern elders endorsed 3 candidate Atiku was not one of them, why do these people think that happened? They had to call him and Tinubu to come and speak about their plans for the north and Nigeria because they need someone who can really savage the north, Atiku was right there trying to blackmail the north into voting him because he's a northerner, if Tinubu was not in this race, I would support a Babagana Zulum, Kwankwaso, Wike, Donald Duke, fashola, I can't even openly campaign for Atiku or Obi even if I took money from them, like what would I tell people about them besides he's a unifier, he's humble, he's prudent, but with Tinubu you understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Poten111: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
alanto:

Egbon omo eni o ni sedi bebere, ka ko ileke si idi omo e lo mi...
Even the northern leaders though they prefer Tinubu they still can't openly reject Atiku, the only person that people from his region are rejecting right now is Peter Obi. Before the PDP primary, northern elders endorsed 3 candidate Atiku was not one of them, why do these people think that happened? They had to call him and Tinubu to come and speak about their plans for the north and Nigeria because they need someone who can really savage the north, Atiku was right there trying to blackmail the north into voting him because he's a northerner, if Tinubu was not in this race, I would support a Babagana Zulum, Kwankwaso, Wike, Donald Duke, fashola, I can't even openly campaign for Atiku or Obi even if I took money from them, like what would I tell people about them besides he's a unifier, he's humble, he's prudent, but with Tinubu you understand what I mean.

Tribalism at its peak. I hope the northerners and south easterners are seeing this.
Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Backward governors.
If it is not national support forget it.
If your candidate has something to offer Nigerians are listening.
#stopfellowfellow

1 Like

Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Poten111: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
alanto:
The way I see it OP hasn't slept in months over Tinubu matter

Ok you try. Next…..
Re: Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu by Poten111: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Curious345:
they are actually against a northerner emerging as president

And they didn’t see Obi to support? Tribalism at its peak

(1) (Reply)

The Terrorists In Nigeria Are Already On Ground ( Video ) / Tinubu Can't Stand For More Than 10minute How Can He Ruled A Country Like Nigeri / Who Were Bola Tinubu's Father And Siblings, If Mother Was Abibat Mogaji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.