Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Real Estate Since 2013 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Since 2013 (109 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Since 2013 by olaotanjeremiah(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
I'm here when you need to make decisions about owning lands and properties, especially for investments.

I've been here since 2013. I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly side of this sector.

I've worked with genuine real estate companies. I know the true ones. I know the desperate ones.

I've worked closely with founders of genuine real estate companies before I became the founder of Wittyville Properties Ltd.

I've worked with different people as agents, customers, investors and speculators.

I've sold lands and properties in different parts of Nigeria.

I may not be the best salesperson because I know quite a few but I am surely the right person to contact for real estate investment deals.

WhatsApp Only: 08138883406

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Build Instant Allocation Along Express At Epe #+2349126062661 / Rent Villa In Dubai | Golden Oak Properties / 2 Plots Of Land FOR SALE In Ajakaiye Estate Ilesa Along Osogbo Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.