Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,659 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Naira Has Finally Fallen To N800 Per Dollar... And This Is Just The Beginnin - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Naira Has Finally Fallen To N800 Per Dollar... And This Is Just The Beginnin (450 Views)

Are You Tired Of Your Financial Status?All You Need Is Just A Smartphone Or LapT / Nysc Osun State Pays Tribute To Fallen Pcms / NYSC Has Finally Released The Memo For 2018 Batch C, Stream 2 Orientation Cours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Naira Has Finally Fallen To N800 Per Dollar... And This Is Just The Beginnin by covenantson(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Naira has finally fallen to N800 per Dollar... and this is just the beginning.

All over Twitter and other ends of the internet, people will gather to moan and groan about it.

That will solve nothing - individually or collectively.

Instead, join another corner of the internet where people will be discussing ideas on how to thrive and prosper despite the issues.

Refuse to accept the idea that you live at a disadvantage for any reason.

Always believe that you have the intelligence to figure anything out.

Another angle to this that some may be thinking is, "So should we just keep being pushed to the wall and stay quiet?"

If that is your attitude, then you do not really understand this thing called democracy.

They sold it to you as a system of government that would answer all your prayers and hand power to the people.

Well, they didn't tell you that if you intentionally or accidentally elected a person, you had to wait 4 years to express your dissatisfaction.

They didn't tell you that in those 4 years, they could gather sufficient power and support to make themselves immune to the consequences of your dissatisfaction.

They told you that it was "Government of the people", but they lied knowing that you yourself have probably not studied enough history to see this.

Anyway, this is not about that.

Complaining and wailing at the outgoing government will do you no good.

Electing a new one that you think is better, is a coin toss.

You can speculate at best, but nobody really knows what an elected official will actually do until they are inaugurated.

And then you wait and hope they honour their campaign promises.

You hope and pray that their intentions are not sabotaged by foreign and/or domestic threats.

You hope also that they do not go rogue and do worse than their predecessors.

Too many unknowns.

Men of wisdom do not play dice.

Get practical.

As an internet user and/or digital creator, you are paying more for Dollar-denominated products and services than your colleagues elsewhere.

The answer for some, will be to get into foreign markets, but this will not be practical for all.

For the rest, make up the difference by being more crafty and diligent in your marketing and quality of service delivery.

Find cheaper alternatives to your current online tools so that you can reduce your cost of doing business.

As the campaigns swing into full gear and the elections approach, the demand for dollars will increase for reasons you know.

We may be heading towards 1000/dollar.

Decide that your drive and excellence will increase as well.

Show up for trainings and conversations that provide community and direction at this time.

I have told you here before (on video), that if you had japa plans, do not slack because one candidate has promised you milk and honey.

Follow your plans and accelerate them.

Get your degrees, your masters, your international jobs, etc.

If you wanted to send your kids abroad, continue as planned.

Once the masses realize this truth, the rush will be too much to handle and those countries will close their borders citing flimsy reasons.

Anyone who has lived long enough has seen these things come and go.

So please stop monitoring the exchange rate.

Your only question (to yourself) should be "what's the next best thing I can do right now?"

Look inward and discover ways to 100X your income.

Only entertain conversations that are focused on this aim.

Leave the complainers and Twitter warriors.

They are reacting to the best of their understanding.

For us here, we respond differently, by being strategic... and going all in on our strategy.

Launch your big idea.

Write your book.

Launch your online platform (Blog, Youtube Channel, Podcast).

Execute like a mad person who has not heard what is happening to the economy.

It is not within your control whether things will change for the country.

However, it is in your control whether things will improve for you.

And things will improve for you, but you cannot afford to think or act like the masses.

Fuel your focus.

To Your Continued Success,

Mfon Inyang

NB:Here is a verified escape formula. I have tested and proven it , so have others others.
Chat me up on whatsApp below
+2348033931280
Re: The Naira Has Finally Fallen To N800 Per Dollar... And This Is Just The Beginnin by alingo2013(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin APC !!! better look for how you will leave this country

1 Like

Re: The Naira Has Finally Fallen To N800 Per Dollar... And This Is Just The Beginnin by touchalex25: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sadly I don’t think it will stop here I see if falling to around 1000 before the end of the year
Re: The Naira Has Finally Fallen To N800 Per Dollar... And This Is Just The Beginnin by Curious345: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
touchalex25:
Sadly I don’t think it will stop here I see if falling to around 1000 before the end of the year
Give Obaseki prophecy is that it will hit 1000.

It's getting there
Re: The Naira Has Finally Fallen To N800 Per Dollar... And This Is Just The Beginnin by Curious345: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
I just need to buy my Samsung a73 5G before the dollar carry am enter 450k
Re: The Naira Has Finally Fallen To N800 Per Dollar... And This Is Just The Beginnin by general111(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
And they want us to vote apc again, telling us that the one that put buhari there is better than buhari..
Such a miserable life.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity!!! / You Want To Learn MOTION GRAPHICS? / Prospective Batch B Corp Members, Your Wait Is Over, Time Table Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.