Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

NPOWER: Npower Now Calling Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries For Deployment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: Npower Now Calling Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries For Deployment (565 Views)

Is There Hope For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries? / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / N-power Batch C: No Official Date For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER: Npower Now Calling Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries For Deployment by Charly500(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Goodevening to my NPOWER People,

Please my younger brother who is still waiting for deployment under the Batch C Stream 2, called me this evening to inform me that a lady from NPOWER called him to ask him where he would like to be deployed to, and also asked him if he is still interested in the program. Since it was via phone call he responded by telling her he will get back to her, because he knew about Batch C Stream 1 procedures.

Am wondering after all the stress in registration and luck of being selected why on earth she will feel such a person wont be interested.

To be honest, their staff at Npower are not to be trusted either, something fishy is going on, because Batch C Stream 1 never witnessed such during the duration of their program.

Has anyone had this experience please share? thanks
Re: NPOWER: Npower Now Calling Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries For Deployment by FaceTanke: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ur brother is about to be scammed
Re: NPOWER: Npower Now Calling Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries For Deployment by Charly500(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
FaceTanke:
Ur brother is about to be scammed

I thought as much

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Npower Now Calling Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries For Deployment by mikkyword(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Charly500:
Goodevening to my NPOWER People,

Please my younger brother who is still waiting for deployment under the Batch C Stream 2, called me this evening to inform me that a lady from NPOWER called him to ask him where he would like to be deployed to, and also asked him if he is still interested in the program. Since it was via phone call he responded by telling her he will get back to her, because he knew about Batch C Stream 1 procedures.

Am wondering after all the stress in registration and luck of being selected why on earth she will feel such a person wont be interested.

To be honest, their staff at Npower are not to be trusted either, something fishy is going on, because Batch C Stream 1 never witnessed such during the duration of their program.

Has anyone had this experience please share? thanks

Which state? Your brother should respond positive by telling her where he want to be posted to.
Down here in Niger state we were called to the local government Secretariat via text messages and we were asked were we want to be posted to. Besides every state have the right to do it which ever way they deem fit to them. Ciao.
Re: NPOWER: Npower Now Calling Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries For Deployment by Charly500(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
mikkyword:

Which state? Your brother should respond positive by telling her where he want to be posted to.
Down here in Niger state we were called to the local government Secretariat via text messages and we were asked were we want to be posted to. Besides every state have the right to do it which ever way they deem fit to them. Ciao.

Edo State

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Medical Officer, Store Keeper, Office Assistant, Supervisor Etc / Sales Promoters/branch Managers Needed... NB With Free Accommodations / Factory Workers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.