Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions (525 Views)

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Manqo: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is in direct response to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7410199/name-presidential-candidate-give-us

The top candidates are billionaires, you can't be poor yet spend so much to pick up expression of interest forms, bribe delegates, donate that much to fire and flood victims and even boast that you are richer than the entire state of Osun

The question is, HOW DOES YOUR CANDIDATE MAKE HIS MONEY?

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by chatinent: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
None of the above.

All are thieves...thieves acting so nice now.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Manqo: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
chatinent:
None of the above.

All are thieves...thieves acting so nice now.

Any candidate that doesn't have a verifiable means of income that account for his Billions is a bigger thief

I refuse to believe that Sowore is a thief.
Is that that young professor a thief too?
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Moh247: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1: He worked for the American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria as Treasurer

2: He founded Compass Finance Chicago LLC which traded stocks and bonds, he acquired shares in INTELs Logistics and OANDO PLC , He founded TVC and Max FM

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Seunwere: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nairaland just dey ban people like a dictator without no reason. Let member know why u ban dem. How do u correct people wen dey don't even know wat happen. Create window for members to apologise lf dey can or go ahead wit d ban if dey don't feel remorseful make una no dey act like abacha.. Omo no better person for dis country give dem power u go see dere true color. Take action and correct dis abnormality. Rubbish
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by TinubuThief: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tulunbu and his worthless urchins ran away from the group
Nonsense criminal
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by TinubuThief: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1: He worked for the American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria as Treasurer

2: He founded Compass Finance Chicago LLC which traded stocks and bonds, he acquired shares in INTELs Logistics and OANDO PLC , He founded TVC and Max FM
You don't have shame and conscience tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Moh247: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
TinubuThief:

Even an Idiot should be able to read the simple instructions of the thread

Nobody ask for wailing or noise making

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by TinubuThief: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Source of wealth of the criminal Tulunbu na Lagos state treasury QED
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by TinubuThief: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Even an Idiot should be able to read the simple instructions of the thread

Nobody ask for wailing or noise making
Even a senseless zombie supposed to know that Tulunbu is a thief and he's milking Lagos treasury dry even as we speak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Manqo: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool
How many years did he work in those companies? What was his salary? I want to check something

I asked because someone earning 2m naira every month and didn't spend a dime from the salary can not accumulate up to 1billion naira in 40 years

Moh247:
cool
Wow, This looks more like it. I am very impressed

But Can you publish the worth (and revenues) of those companies, I want to check something

Osun state GDP is $7.28 billion, Tinubu boasted that he is richer than Osun state

Don't be annoyed o, I just want to check something
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Moh247: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Manqo:

How many years did he work in those companies? What was his salary? I want to check something

I asked because someone earning 2m naira every month and didn't spend a dime from the salary can not accumulate up to 1billion naira in 40 years

Wow, This looks more like it. I am very impressed

But Can you publish the worth (and revenues) of those companies, I want to check something

Osun state GDP is $7.28 billion, Tinubu boasted that he is richer than Osun state

Don't be annoyed o, I just want to check something

Question one how many years did he worked for.. I don't know but he worked roughly 8 years in Chicago, UK and Saudi before joining ExxonMobil Nigeria as treasure

Question about how he made his first million, as a auditing partner with Delliote and Anderson, he made his first millions in USD when he was asked to create a auditing package for Saudi Arabia's Oil Company Aramco which he did and mad his first ever million dollars, as a senior partner he went further to audit many world class companies earning him millions in bonus

On Osun GDP vs Profit made by Tinubu

He never said he had more GDP than Osun, he was referring to Osun Allocation

Now to where he got more of his money, INTELS logistics collects revenues from every ship that docks on NPA platform and INTELs and all it's stake holders make millions daily on their logistics services on vessels entering NPA platform

OANDO has an Oil import lisence with NNPC which means Tinubu though his Billionaire nephew Wale Tinubu make millions every single day on a petroleum products brought into Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by BATified2023: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
TinubuThief:
Tulunbu and his worthless urchins ran away from the group
Nonsense criminal
tell us how pandora him tu lie became richer than biden
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by BATified2023: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
TinubuThief:

Even a senseless zombie supposed to know that Tulunbu is a thief and he's milking Lagos treasury dry even as we speak
igbos n their clownish ways

Lagos is in tinubu pocket but it’s progressing whereas south east that is not in anybody pocket can’t match onl ogun state

No b craze b dat?

Imagine the south west in tinubu pocket,it’s like we need to put Nigeria in tinubu pocket for prosperity

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by TinubuThief: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n their clownish ways

Lagos is in tinubu pocket but it’s progressing whereas south east that is not in anybody pocket can’t match onl ogun state

No b craze b dat?

Imagine the south west in tinubu pocket,it’s like we need to put Nigeria in tinubu pocket for prosperity
Chop tulunbu shit zombie

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by infohenry(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

All this companies you mentioned in your no1, is it after graduating in 1978 from Chicago university? Please clarify. Thanks in advance.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by vhykeeytor(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
TinubuThief:

Tinubu is a thief. I would benefit more if he becomes president but I don't want him to win...because of Oluremi Tinubu.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Manqo: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Question one how many years did he worked for.. I don't know but he worked roughly 8 years in Chicago, UK and Saudi before joining ExxonMobil Nigeria as treasure

Question about how he made his first million, as a auditing partner with Delliote and Anderson, he made his first millions in USD when he was asked to create a auditing package for Saudi Arabia's Oil Company Aramco which he did and mad his first ever million dollars, as a senior partner he went further to audit many world class companies earning him millions in bonus

On Osun GDP vs Profit made by Tinubu

He never said he had more GDP than Osun, he was referring to Osun Allocation

Now to where he got more of his money, INTELS logistics collects revenues from every ship that docks on NPA platform and INTELs and all it's stake holders make millions daily on their logistics services on vessels entering NPA platform

OANDO has an Oil import lisence with NNPC which means Tinubu though his Billionaire nephew Wale Tinubu make millions every single day on a petroleum products brought into Nigeria

Tinubu’s entire life can be summarized in one sentence. “He used drug money to buy Lagos State; now he is trying to use Lagos State money to buy Nigeria” – Seun Osewa

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Moh247: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Manqo:

Tinubu’s entire life can be summarized in one sentence. “He used drug money to buy Lagos State; now he is trying to use Lagos State money to buy Nigeria” – Seun Osewa

His opinion. Facts available stated otherwise
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by Moh247: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
infohenry:
All this companies you mentioned in your no1, is it after graduating in 1978 from Chicago university? Please clarify. Thanks in advance.

Yes after his graduation

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Tell Us How He Made His Billions by RZArecta(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
My candidate is Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he is a billionaire and he worked with Mobil where he made plenty money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Go For 3rd Term Instead Of Tinubu Winning . / 10 Secrets U Should Know About Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Many Injured As Gunmen Attack Commuters On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.