Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year (35659 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Tulsaguy: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
BlackkPegasus:
Are you for real?

Yeah Bro
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Nigga, do you know that burna boy is one of the most recognizable face in the world with fame comparable to any top american artist out there?

Do you know that Burna sold out multiple shows in some of the richest countries in the world with gate tickets priced in dollars , euros and pounds?

Sir, let's give this a rest abeg...

Even Burna is laughing at his own exaggerations! grin

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Zonefree(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Nigga, do you know that burna boy is one of the most recognizable face in the world with fame comparable to any top american artist out there?

Do you know that Burna sold out multiple shows in some of the richest countries in the world with gate tickets priced in dollars , euros and pounds?
Stop disgracing your community in public. Burna boy with em whole family can't brag of $8M.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:

It takes a hopeless morón to get depressed by this cheap talk.
Peace is not an option here grin grin
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by hollywater: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:
That's like 60Billion Naira at $1=N600.

Useless talk.

It's that time of the year these ungrateful Nigerian musicians use foolish Nigerians to catch cruise and stay in the news. Soon Davido will join and before you know it, one or two of them will release a single for Christmas jam.

Trust foolish Nigerians to start taking side soon. Ndi iberibe!
I hope you are Obident? The way you converted the $ to naira very fast, you will fit in in PO cabinets.
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Zonefree(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Munzy14:

Peace is not option here grin grin
At all grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Zonefree(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
hollywater:
I hope you are Obident? The way you converted the $ to naira very fast, you will fit in in PO cabinets.
Tell your boss to consider me

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by urizone(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
highchief1:
tramadol don finish this one.does he know what is $100m

Una too go jus dey talk, do you know what's $100m?? grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by ChukChinCol(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
I smell new song alert.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Munzy14(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Reminds me of David's o boy you don dey talk too much grin grin

E pain Burna that year grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by blowjohn(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
What is ur networth?

Someone that cannot even boast of 5 million dollars

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by SouthSouth1914: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
A fool and his money will be separated!
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by SouthSouth1914: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
urizone:

Una too go jus dey talk, do you know what's $100m?? grin

Burnaboy does not even have $20M. Leave all these shisha artist to stop whining you

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by dapsoneh: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Someone who is not even worth 5million dollars grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by MrBroke(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:

The guy that sold out practically every elite arena in the world has not made $10M?

Lol.

He is arrogant as sin, but true true, the guy should have made close to a $100M.

You don't understand money dude, grin this nigga is not even worth $4M

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by jojothaiv(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:
That's like 60Billion Naira at $1=N600.

Useless talk.

It's that time of the year these ungrateful Nigerian musicians use foolish Nigerians to catch cruise and stay in the news. Soon Davido will join and before you know it, one or two of them will release a single for Christmas jam.

Trust foolish Nigerians to start taking side soon. Ndi iberibe!
Nairaland is filled with sane people when it comes to taking side with their so called idols/idolo but you see poultry app aka Twitter aka Elon Musk bird app, the ass kissing is on another level.

Nairalanders are prone to be irrational when it comes to football/political discussion..

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Mustiboy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
SunMusk:
� � � � Is total networth is not even half a 100 million dollars

Chris Brown's networth is around $50m

Who takes fools like Burna Boy seriously with their cheap talk?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Otunbakayce: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Starzo:

Wetin he do there?
He went there for a show on Friday and Saturday last week. I guess the bastard cashed out there again,because Caribbeans love to party.
I don't hate on him, but I can never attend his show neither will I allow my babe to.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Honchoslim16(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Cap!
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by everythinggirly(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
All these things won't matter in the grave grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kanye bragged more than this, we all know how it’s going!

$100 million only! That will disappear in less than 5 micro seconds.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by ASAPFERG1: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:

i have know you to be a delusional person on nairaland, but I am just surprised it is worse today..

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by ASAPFERG1: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mustiboy:

Chris Brown's networth is around $50m

Who takes fools like Burna Boy seriously with their cheap talk?
he is delusional

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by nedekid: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Meenn, this boys are in money!
Persin weh talk say him make 100m usd, atleast if him tear lie na still like 20%, still big money. Ewooo..
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by planetx: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Adakintroy:
Two categories of jobbers that should not be allowed bragging g in community of MEN.

Comedians and musician.

If you sing for a living or joke around then by all means shut the fuckkkk up. Dont brag or throw weights around don't care how much you make humble yourself and shut the fuckkk up! You sing for a living... I mean you sing.

A farmer is a man. Engineers..e.t.c. A "MAN" that "sing" and Brags? ..shut the fuccck up pls!
Do you feel the same way about footballers or sports men and women in general.
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by wman(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Go and Google the net worth of Meek Mills, Drake and Co.

Then Google the highest earning musicians for each year.

Come back and edit your comment.

Burna is just capping nonsense. Don't believe him.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by ASAPFERG1: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

That guy is whining himself... Leave am! grin
grin grin grin grin Even most American top rappers never reach $100m, na one pangolo Nigerian artist go come reach that one with their mumu lyrics angry

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Haymus007(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Munzy14:
Reminds me of David's o boy you don dey talk too much grin grin

E pain Burna that year grin grin
You mean FEM? cheesy
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Angelfrost(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
grin grin grin grin Even most American top rappers never reach $100m, na one pangolo Nigerian artist go come reach that one with their mumu lyrics angry

Nor be their fault sef... They know their unexposed fans in this nation are either too mentally lazy or deficient to verify their bogus claims and call them out on it.

100 Million in one year from shows?!! How much he come pay Show promoters, Security, State permits, Collabo artistes, just to name a few?!!

Burna has always been a stupid lout, but his fans seem to be far worse with their gullibility! tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by benqo01(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dshocker:
So how much did the likes of drake make this year, this dude is lying for all i care...

Davido+Wizkid+Burna Boy put together didn't make up to $50m.

Abi Burna Boy think say we be fool.

Ah take it easy na combine d the three of the they made more than that

As for burna saying 100m usd na dah one i no believe
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Sammy5413(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mehn this nigga's talking about 78,500,000,000 Naira
Damn I'm motivated!
When people talk about money, you don't hate rather stay motivated

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by ASAPFERG1: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nor be their fault sef... They know their unexposed fans in this nation are either too mentally lazy or deficient to verify their bogus claims and call them out on it.

100 Million in one year from shows?!! How much he come pay Show promoters, Security, State permits, Collabo artistes, just to name a few?!!

Burna has always been a stupid lout, but his fans seem to be far worse with their gullibility! tongue
the guy still want argue.. Maybe he think say $100m na the same thing with N100m..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.