Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) (29502 Views)

Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Damboa LGA, Borno State / APC Holds Solidarity Rally In Bama LGA, Borno State (Pictures) / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by SaintLucia: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
O boy see massive crowds. Federal Republic Of Nasarawa and Borno, these two big countries are already locked down for Obi. Jagaban and Atiku are in trouble and need to step up their game plan grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by begoniaa: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
fk001:
I'm from Borno state.

But I can swear with my life that OBI can not get 20k vote. Despite the fact we have handful of Christians from southern Borno,

You better just don't go and die meaninglessly like a chicken. undecided
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by bhella10: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin cheesy Massive crowd. Ipob traders are so few on Borno

3 Likes

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Randomgist(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nice one
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by fk001(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Take it easy before swearing with your life ooo.

I know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Afamed: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Even SUG election has more people on ground than this one

3 Likes

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by slivertongue: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jflex07:
E shock you?

It's a troubled hood. ObiDatti going places in a short time.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by fk001(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Curious345:

Your life expectancy in Borno is quite low , pegged at 30yrs ..

Why do you want to further gamble with your volatile life ?

I don't based there but I know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Curious345:

Your life expectancy in Borno is quite low , pegged at 30yrs ..

Why do you want to further gamble with your volatile life ?

Borno is safer than South East. That's why Peter Obi and other Presidential aspirants couldn't visit that Region grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Williams33(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Like play like play obi don day taker note... omo watin God don sign..no man fit conSIGN am...obi we stand
#nigeria will be great again grin

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by TinubuThief: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:
This is truly massive!!!

With this grassroot campaign, Borno state is in the bag for LP.

Peter Obi will get nothing less than 500k in Borno with this massive crowd.
Zombie without functioning brain

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
fk001:

I know what I'm saying

Still doesn't work you swearing with your life.
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Curious345: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
fk001:

I don't based there but I know what I'm saying

The APC reduced your life to that of a sparrow.. you flew away from your town ...and the Messiah who will save you and return you home is only worthy of 50k votes?

2 Likes

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by pepetua(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
fk001:
I'm from Borno state.

But I can swear with my life that OBI can not get 20k vote. Despite the fact we have handful of Christians from southern Borno,
IF YOU LIKE SWEAR WITH THE LIFE OF YOUR FEATURE GENERATION ,OBI IS THE VIBRATION.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by mytime24(f): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Someone mistakenly called my number thinking I'm her manager at work and he is asking for a day off duty. I gave him one week off duty. I understand that there's too much stress in this regime, He needs to rest

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ipob in Borno
If pandora get 2k vote for the whole north,make Inec declare him winner

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by DSC7: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
ObiDatti issa goal....

Team Take back Nigeria....

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by fk001(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Curious345:

The APC reduced your life to that of a sparrow.. you flew away from your town ...and the Messiah who will save you and return you home is only worthy of 50k votes?

I can kindly conclude that you're mad sir..

Prove me wrong

cheesy APC suffering or whatever you call it can't touch me with a loooong pole
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by begoniaa: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Afamed:
Even SUG election has more people on ground than this one

Go and pull your own "crowd" in the same LGA if e sure for you.

Ode. Boya grassroots mobilisation and campaigning to people in their streets and houses is the same a rally where people gather at.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Jflex07(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
fk001:
I'm from Borno state.

But I can swear with my life that OBI can not get 20k vote. Despite the fact we have handful of Christians from southern Borno.

Southern Borno christains are mostly Atikulated

While Northern Borno the core Kanuri LGA are Batified because of Shetima, the race is mainly between Atiku and Tinubu.
Exactly what an urrchin would say. Peter Obi does not need to win your boko haram ravaged village to.win the election.
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Williams33:
Like play like play obi don day taker note... omo watin God don sign..no man fit conSIGN am...obi we stand
#nigeria will be great again grin
obi himself knw he his going no where
That is the true fact

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by fk001(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Still doesn't work you swearing with your life.

Okay bro

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Thebigheart: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Gradually we will get there
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Coolcat001: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Simeon88:

Bro am with you but make una dey try face reality at times. Labour party has a long way to go to make any meaningful impact in the coming election

Lie, I am from Borno and I am voting for OBI. We are tired �

2 Likes

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by MATBILL10(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
LP is leaving no stone unturned
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by TinubuThief: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
oyeb15:
An Igbo man will never rule Nigeria in d next 100years. If it will happen,it will not come through general election,maybe through Supreme Court verdict.
That's was how Obi bacame Anambra governor despite his party not winning any house of assembly, senate or rep election.
Obi is going to be your President and if you are not OK with it , locate the nearest transformer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by weljewel: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thanks be to God for the miracle money HE gave me for business and for today and Thanks be to God my potential husband miraculously called me and we have started preparations. In Jesus name. Amen. Allelujah.
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by oyeb15: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
TinubuThief:

Obi is going to be your President and if you are not OK with it , locate the nearest transformer

If he could get 50,000 votes, I will send u 100k

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Moh247: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wow so massive
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Davefed(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
fk001:
I'm from Borno state.

But I can swear with my life that OBI can not get 20k vote. Despite the fact we have handful of Christians from southern Borno.

While Northern Borno the core Kanuri LGA are Batified because of Shetima, the race is mainly between Atiku and Tinubu.
Life wey u no get u dey use to swear.
Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Only fools will applauds this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) by TinubuThief: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
fk001:
I'm from Borno state.

Mumu without functioning brain. You think you are doing Obi abi? Na boko boys go wipe una and una generation
We don't care. Let bokoharam finish una as una go gree get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NJC Recommends Chukwuma Abosi & Aliyu Musa Liman For Compulsory Retirement / Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos / Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.