Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Moving Sensation Beneath My Feet. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moving Sensation Beneath My Feet. (290 Views)

Moving Sensation In The Left Part On My Chest / Pls House Any Solutions To S Moving Sensation In The Body Inform Like Worm's / Moving Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving Sensation Beneath My Feet. by Dizu(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dear nairalander...
I have been battling with staphylococcus for a very long while now,
Causing me to experience what I feel is medically called PERIPHERAL ARTERY DISEASE, Making my toes numb and tickling like something struggling with blood flow through it,

I have taken alot of medications both English and native herbs, each time I feel I'm getting better the moving sensations all over my body runs downs my beneath my feet and settle their troubling me so much, and i feel is because of shortage of blow flow in that part of my body..
Please also note that my toes keeping ticking or shaking like it's struggling with blood flowing through it, I can't say that the moving sensation in other parts of my body is completely healed but each I feel better, I experience it mostly in the back of my head, my palms and heavy beneath my feet where there's multiples of veins or artery,
Please nairalander help a brother, is there really cure to staphylococcus?

(1) (Reply)

Respiratory Infections And The Best Treatment / Sudden Shoulder Pain Without Injury Treatment / Amarose Skin Tag Remover Buy Online Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.