Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss (269 Views)

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by leethebee: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, vowed to support Nigerians to elect their choice in the 2023 general elections.

The President made this declaration while speaking at the Police Conference three-day retreat with the theme ‘Imperative of the Nigeria Police Strategy for a Peaceful Election’ in Owerri.

He said he was interested in an election Nigerians would accept and be happy with the outcome.

At the same event, the National Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Professor Mahmood Yakubu, insisted that the commission would abide strictly by the transmission of election results from the polling units to the INEC headquarters.

According to Buhari, “I am delighted to be at the conference. This conference will enable us to discuss the role and strategy of the Police as the lead agency in the 2023 election.

Who will win the 2023 Presidential Elections in Nigeria? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

“It provides an opportunity to discuss the best way to achieve the 2023 election. I want to reaffirm that as the President, one of the legacies I will leave is the conduct of a credible and acceptable election and that Nigerians must be allowed to elect the President of their choice.

“That is the reason I signed the amended Electoral Bill.

“For us, the time is now for reform. That is why we are giving support to the Police that is why I signed the Police Trust Fund, and police academy to give the police a legal framework to work effectively’

“As well as the approval of a new welfare for police officers and approval and release of funds for recruitment of police officers as part of the way to address the issue of unemployment in the country.

“We want the police to remain apolitical. This is how our election can be credible. I charge the police to deliver the nation during the 2023 general election.

“Police should sustain their standards so that the outcome of the 2023 election will be the reflection of the people’s choices,” Buhari said.

Re: Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by LTCtech: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Okay

If you need a website or a mobile app for your business at an affordable price, check our signature to contact us
Re: Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by JoeNL22(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi is Cumin!

Re: Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by 7Randall: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Their choice is not Tinubu. Free and fair elections won't favour APC. Nothing concern Buhari, he wants to retire back to Daura
Re: Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by jenniferjude613: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's true
Re: Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by Celine2: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by Curious345: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu is a good candidate . I bear no grudge against him..

But obi is 10000000000 better than him by light years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Buhari never liked Tinubu it's obvious

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by BossGerald: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Their personal lord and savior has spoken.

No more Mago mago in election day...the election rigger urinating machine will not sleep well this night...

Knowing fully well that his plan to rig next year is being thwarted grin grin
Re: Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss by WibusJaga: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2022

Buhari is not excited one bit by Thïefnubu's candidacy. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

To The Cbn And Nass. / Check The Sky This Moment. / David Hudenyin: Is Ibrahim Babangida A Hero Not Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.