Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. (1109 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. by AfroHypeMedia: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seudddYERp8

You know the feeling when you are tired of everyone disrespect? Well, Wizkid has to remind his critics of his achievement in the music industry.

The singer, who took to his official Snapchat account to brag about his confidence in his success and wealth on Sunday, also noted that even if he retires from his career today, his wealth will remain unmatched in the music industry.

Wizkid said, “I can decide to stop touching the mic today and y’all Lil ni**as can’t touch the wealth. Even if you ask your mom and dad for help. #MoreLoveLessEgo #Everybody’sDaddy.

“Also soon, I will open a class where I will teach you all ni**as how to get all you deserve with less stress and smart business choices, Moving forward, y’all address me as sir or daddy before mentioning my name! Ok babies.”

Although he did not mention any musician name, there are speculations that he might be addressing his colleagues in the music industry.

Burna Boy Reacting to the post concurred with Wizkid on him being the father of the music industry.

He wrote, “Lmao, normally Wizkid na every Naija artistes popsy for sure. But I be uncle to Davido for the Music thing!!! Yes I said it.”

In another post via his Instagram story, Burna Boy said he will only engage celebrities who have made $100 million since the dawn of the year.

“I can’t talk money with you if you haven’t made $100m this year. Just smoke brkfst and sit down,” he wrote.

Surprisingly, Wizkid also went back to his Insta story channel with a post making fun of how his colleague is also trying to measure up to him.

"small yansh dey shake o"

Davido, who wouldn’t tolerate Burna's comment, claimed Burna Boy signed a slave deal with his record label to ‘chase numbers and be bigger than him and Wizkid.

Davido also stated that till Burna Boy ceases to do music, he would be bigger than him.

Davido wrote: “Nigga till you stop making music I’m gonna be bigger than you, I ain’t the one that signed a slave deal with your record label because you wanna chase numbers and be bigger than Wizkid & myself.

“You still ain’t seeing our backs!!!”

Burna Boy Davido and Wizkid are among Nigeria’s biggest musicians in contemporary times, with their fans often divided over who is superior.

Re: Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. by AfroHypeMedia: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
I hope you enjoy the content, Please, make sure you like the video, subscribe to the channel and turn on the notification bell.

Subscribe to Channel
https://youtube.com/c/AFROHYPEMEDIA?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. by ILEMUDA(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Surprisingly nobody is attacking Wizkid, instead they're using Wizkid as yardstick.
Omo Macha La no be anybody mate.
Babanla just cause commotion between this two....... they're dragging second position grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. by Youngblood007(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Normally big wiz no be anybody mate... wizkid FC!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. by Picadelly(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Daddy Wizkid..ok confirm.
Na ona two 'give am'.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. by AfroHypeMedia: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Surprisingly nobody is attacking Wizkid, instead they're using Wizkid as yardstick.
Omo Macha La no be anybody mate.
Babanla just cause commotion between this two....... they're dragging second position grin grin grin grin grin

The fear of Wizkid FC grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? / Actor Ifeanyi Dike In Need Of Kidney Transplant / Rise And Rise Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy -the Fallout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.