Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident (9363 Views)

David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by MimiBiggs(f): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Popular Nigerian music star, Davido and his fiancée Chioma Rowland have just lost their child, Ifeanyi Adeleke.

Ifeanyi Adeleke died on Monday, October 31..

Ifeanyi Adeleke got drowned a few days after his third birthday which was on October 20.

Prior to Ifeanyi’s death, Davido earlier today spotted teaching him how to swim.

In videos making the rounds on social media, the Electricity crooner was seen inside the big pool in his mansion with Ifeanyi.

The music star carried Ifeanyi around in the pool as the energetic boy continued to flap his legs.

Davido carried the three-year-old boy and made him flap his legs in the water as he gave him instructions on what to do.

The music star carried Ifeanyi around in the pool as the energetic boy continued to flap his legs.

Davido who was obviously impressed by his son’s performance was heard commenting on how he was a fast learner.

He said: “This one go learn quick”.

Before his rather sad and shocking death, Ifeanyi’s parents; Chioma and Davido had celebrated his third birthday in grand style.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can't explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

We gathered that quite a number of people at Davido's House when the incident happened have been arrested.

A distraught and inconsolable Davido was removed from Evercare Hospital and taken to his father's house where he remains as at press time.
Davido and Chioma’s loss is coming years after Nigerian singer Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj and wife Lineo Didi lost their first child after a drowning incident in 2018.

Daniel Oyebanjo III who was barely one year died after he drowned in a swimming pool at Dbanj’s residence in ikoyi, Lagos state.

Confirming the death of his son, the popular Nigerian Singer and entertainer posted a black photo on his Instagram account with the caption; “Trying Times. But my God is Always and Forever Faithful”.

According to local media, D’banj was in Los Angeles to attend the 2018 BET Awards when the death of his son occurred. cry

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
IF U ARE A NIGERIAN AND U ARE PLANNING TO VOTE FOR TINUBU OR ATIKU NEXT YEAR, JUST KNOW THAT U ARE NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING....

Peter Obi for president 2023.

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Ladygbola(f): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Horrible
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Pearlwhite: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Just like that? shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Moh247: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
God Forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Sammy07: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Just saw the news on Eniola Badmus instagram account
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by tyson98: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Omo this one pain me oo
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by MurderX: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
OMG!!!...not believing this!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
MimiBiggs:
Popular Nigerian music star, Davido and his fiancée Chioma Rowland have just lost their child, Ifeanyi Adeleke.

Ifeanyi Adeleke died on Monday, October 31.

Ifeanyi Adeleke got drowned a few days after his third birthday which was on October 20.

Prior to Ifeanyi’s death, Davido earlier today spotted teaching him how to swim.

Ifeanyi Adeleke died on Monday, October 31.

In videos making the rounds on social media, the Electricity crooner was seen inside the big pool in his mansion with Ifeanyi.

Davido carried the three-year-old boy and made him flap his legs in the water as he gave him instructions on what to do.

Davido who was obviously impressed by his son’s performance was heard commenting on how he was a fast learner.

He said: “This one go learn quick”.

Before his rather sad and shocking death, Ifeanyi’s parents; Chioma and Davido had celebrated his third birthday in grand style.

Davido and Chioma’s loss is coming years after Nigerian singer Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj and wife Lineo Didi lost their first child after a drowning incident in 2018.

Daniel Oyebanjo III who was barely one year died after he drowned in a swimming pool at Dbanj’s residence in ikoyi, Lagos state.

Confirming the death of his son, the popular Nigerian Singer and entertainer posted a black photo on his Instagram account with the caption; “Trying Times. But my God is Always and Forever Faithful”.

According to local media, D’banj was in Los Angeles to attend the 2018 BET Awards when the death of his son occurred. cry

Oooops!
So sad DEATH knows NO one.
Stil over news last week learning how to swim!
Now in D'banj's shoes.

God will give them , families fortitude to bear the loss.

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Prechgold1180(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Unah too Dey post unverified news

Be like u want wey Ogun kill you

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmn. Unverified
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Truthshscrazy: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Drowned what? Few newssite carrying it already. Also saw it on IG minutes ago. Please verify very well before posting

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Ademola47(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
The sad part is that neither Davido nor Chioma has confirmed the incident...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Acidosis(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jesus shocked shocked

I hope this is another senseless fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by OKEY30: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
This still feels untrue
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Sammy07: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sammy07:
Just saw the news on Eniola Badmus instagram account

She don delete am

I think the Boy is alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by dontrulee: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Unah too Dey post unverified news

Be like u want wey Ogun kill you

It is verified Bro
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by itsmayiela(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
God have mercy. Rest in peace little one.

May we never live to bury our children.

I hope the little boy has not been used for confirmation.

Only God knows best about the circumstances surrounding all these mysterious deaths.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by dontrulee: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't know the affinity of celebrities with swimming pools. I don't even fancy it at all.

Why will you be introducing your three years old child to water? Most children like playing with water, it's almost like an inbuilt nature.

May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Abimbolafavour(f): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
God have mercy.. So sad
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by dontrulee: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
itsmayiela:
God

What happened to God?
Na God kill am?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by maureensylvia(f): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Davido has lots of questions to answer

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by pacesetting: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
OP even if this is true, why una dey too rush to post bad things?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Abimbolafavour(f): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
God have mercy.. So sad
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Prechgold1180(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
dontrulee:

It is verified Bro

Oga keep quiet nothing is verified
Do your findings

Even eniola don delete her broken emoji

Unah just see news unah nur go verify

Did you see anything like that on Davido account or chef chi account

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Acidosis(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
dontrulee:
I don't know the affinity of celebrities with swimming pools. I don't even fancy it at all.

Why will you be introducing your three years old child to water? Most children like playing with water, it's almost like an inbuilt nature.

May his soul rest in peace.

Honestly, I don't get it too. Swimming can be learned at any age. These celebrities don't live in the riverine area so where is the connection with water at 2-3 years?

Anyway, it's probably another fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Mrshocker(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rip
I pray God gives chioma and davido the fortitude to Bear the loss

#sad
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Cosmatikka: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
God forbid
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Onyi22(f): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lier
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by egbabiekperemo1: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sacrifice things. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by greggng: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't wanna comment untill I hear from davido or chioma .
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident by Uprightness100(m): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
I sincerely hope this is a lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video;lesbianism In Nollywood, Mercy Johnson Kissing A Lady / Do You Know That Nollywood Actors And Actress Sleep Together At Film Sites? / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Shares Sexy Underwear Photos In Her Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.