Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ifeanyi Adeleke Death: Davido's Son Cause Of Death, What Happened? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Adeleke Death: Davido's Son Cause Of Death, What Happened? (461 Views)

Obama DMW Death: Davido Pays Tribute, Says 'I Am Hurt, Broken, Sad' / DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Adeleke Death: Davido's Son Cause Of Death, What Happened? by Temmyguru: 4:43am On Nov 01, 2022

Ifeanyi Adeleke Obituary: It is with the deepest sadness and shock that we have to report that the son of popular Nigerian singer, Davido Adeleke, Ifeanyi Adeleke went to be with the Lord on Monday, October 31, 2022.

We found out about the recent death of Ifeanyi Adeleke Today. This was made known to us through the tributes posted on social media platforms by friends and family.

What Was Ifeanyi Adeleke’s Cause of Death? <<<READ HERE>>>: https://tgtrends.com.ng/what-happened/ifeanyi-adeleke-cause-of-death.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Domestic Staff Have Been Brought In For Questioning / Pastor Adeboye Son Expecting Another Child / Why I Married My Hubby With Rita Dominic's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.