Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (263964 Views)

2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Cenmen: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:
With the group exercise, there are three roles that need to be filled. For want of a better word, I will call the first role the “chairman”. The others are the secretary and the time keeper. A lot of people fall into the “trap” of wanting to have one of these roles in the hope that it will guarantee them a good score. But I assure you that you don’t need to hold any of these roles to do well on this exercise. I did not hold any of them. That is not to discourage anyone from aspiring to get any of those roles.

The “chairman” is responsible for coordinating and directing the meeting. S/he is in charge of the discussions and sees to it that all the point’s mentioned in the brief are covered. The secretary documents all the agreements and action points and who is responsible for the action points. The time keeper ensures that the discussions are done in a timely manner. So they’d be promoting the group how much time is left.

Many people have the misconception that you had to be vocal, even combative to stand out. But no, that wasn’t my experience. You have to be active and make meaningful contributions to the discourse. And be seen to do so. Make your point, justify why it’s a valid point. There were 10 examiners, one for each of us. And they sat facing each of us directly. So they are looking at your body language, and overall contribution to the meeting.

I chose not to target any of these roles, but to drive the conversation around selecting those who filled the roles. In the words of Mazi, one of the very good GTs who got hired, “I chose to be a situational leader”. So I looked at those who aspired for the roles and threw my weight behind whoever looked like a good fit.

This. Say thanks @Sammy...

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Ha they asked you to send documents yet no invite. Hmmmn
Reeree4635:
Are you people really saying the invitation for AC is over? Haaa!! People that got that mail aren’t much na
Someone should give me hope that it’s being done in batches 😭😭😭
So those of us that they asked to upload documents why did they stress us na??
Anyway congratulations to the successful ones
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Operate which machines? Gas processing machines? Even as a full GT sef I don't think anyone will allow you operate machines for a while. I've previously shared a detail post of what the group exercise is about. Go through the thread and look for it
LoL 😂
Thanks, I'll look for it.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Cenmen:

This. Say thank @Sammy...
✌️ Thanks a million. You don save me stress
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Harvard10:

Please can you share the leaks?

The SHL leaks I saw jumping around looked legit. People did screenshots of their actual tests and shared them around. Also it seems like HR did not vet before sending invites because I'm aware that some people applied with "dummy" details and legit details and both dummy and legit were invited. So they had a "test run" with the dummy and then used that to prepare for the "legit" account.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2023
Harvard10:

No mind that guy. I just dey watch am. If I ready for am, I go mess am up. Let mercy reign. Person when no even get access to d RA.

Let mercy not reign abeg. I can understand someone trying to be mischievous. But what that moniker is doing is bothering on reputation damage to the business. Burn down his house and dig up the foundation of you have to.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jadenj(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Please who has a whatsapp or telegram group link for AC candidates. Please share. Thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
jadenj:
Please who has a whatsapp or telegram group link for AC candidates. Please share. Thanks

Waoh. You've been on this recruitment since and are only making your first comment now? When I was an aspiring GT I didn't like those kind of people o. Those that would just get on the thread to consume info without giving back. I didn't like it at all. Anyway, I wish you luck in your search. All the best at the AC

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Waoh. You've been on this recruitment since and are only making your first comment now? When I was an aspiring GT I didn't like those kind of people o. Those that would just get on the thread to consume info without giving back. I didn't like it at all. Anyway, I wish you luck in your search. All the best at the AC
😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jadenj(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol, fair enough. Well i only search this platform out after writing the test and I didn't really have anything to add then. Well I got accepted to the AC stage, engineering specialty. Thanks
airsaylongcome:

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
jadenj:
Lol, fair enough. Well i only search this platform out after writing the test and I didn't really have anything to add then. Well I got accepted to the AC stage, engineering specialty. Thanks

Congratulations on being successful at the SHL. No matter how critics like me try to be "one kind", you have to applaud yourself for making the cut. It's no mean feat. When I sat for the same SHL, I went home very dejected cos I didn't think I would pass sufficiently enough to be called up. But like I mentioned to some other aspiring GTs, NLNG kept bursting my small brain with invites to the next stage. So I fully understand how excited you are about making the cut. Reach out and network and you could find others like you who have made the AC. I wish you all the best
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Valnel: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
Could it be they won't send any other mail??
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
No regret mails yet.

Be hopeful.
Valnel:
Could it be they won't send any other mail??

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
jadenj:

I think there is one already
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Teacherjobs: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good job
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

I guess you joined with connection too.
yes
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Harvard10:

Please can you share the leaks?
No
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
Harvard10:

Which date did you join the organization?
What house type are you currently in?
Which street do you live in the RA?
What is your CEP?

I acknowledge you can ask of these from staff. Try first.
so you expect me to release these information to the public grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
Harvard10:

False.
yes, go and ask in CRAR
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TTnx: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Okay since you are an Insider in NLNG
Can you please tell me if the success mail was sent only to Engineering and science people?

Unknown31:
so you expect me to release these information to the public grin

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
TTnx:
Okay since you are an Insider in NLNG
Can you please tell me if the success mail was sent only to Engineering and science people?

He should also confirm if they will send more AC mails grin

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MohdGMohd: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Shadows22:
No regret mails yet.

Be hopeful.

still Fingers crossed ☹️
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
I wan comot my mind but What confuses me is why they asked me to send some documents
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Dglory(f): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
MohdGMohd:

still Fingers crossed ☹️

They mentioned only successful candidates will be contacted
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
jasonex4:

I think there is one already
please link abeg
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.