Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead (1124 Views)

David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by MckenzieSkyBlog: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Popular Nigerian music star, Davido and his fiancee Chioma Rowland have lost their only child, Ifeanyi Adeleke

It was gathered that the young Adeleke drowned in a pool at the Family Residence... See Link Below For Details https://makenzysky.com/2022/11/breaking-davidos-son-ifeanyi-adeleke-is-dead/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Alexiiydon: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Wow na so Davido kill that pikin because na him first carry am dey teach am how to swim what a stupid father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Oceanjagaban: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2022
What a sin thing
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by incandescentena: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2022
People know what they do

BTW

Nigerian singer Oladapo Daniel
Oyebanjo, popularly known as
D'banj and wife Lineo Didi have
lost their only child after a
drowning incident. Daniel
Oyebanjo III who turned a year
last May died yesterday after he
drowned in a swimming pool at
Dbanj's residence in ikoyi,
Lagos state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2022
How many people don die for OBO him house
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Mirasteel: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2022
I wish this is not true, I still can't believe it.
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by DonBenny77(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Child that should be playing with toys in a play room you start to teach am swimming.
I think our celebs try to force adult lifestyle on their kids too early
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Macphenson: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2022
This news justt broke my heart. RIP little man.
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2022
incandescentena:
Dead like every other little children on the street

Well, you are right. Only difference is this one na Superstar pikin
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by backnbeta(f): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Please let the family confirm the child's status! I read somewhere that the child is alive and responding to treatment undecided
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Rikze: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2022
This boy's death is completely avoidable...

May we not become careless parents or victims of careless parenting...

His death should be investigated, period.

Young blood just wasted like that.
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by SlurUsername1: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2022
The Rejected stone has become the pillar stone.
In this Life Nobody knows tommorow
Choima body go rest now. Piom, piom piom she nor dey stay one place, dey form celebrity wife when she no be, she was won't hide herself and care for ifeanyi like the rest baby mamas
The Next one when she one born, if she like make she use celebrity status kill am again.
Useless dumb foolish Hoe

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by PointZerom: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Choima body go rest now

Stop reasoning from the anus.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by WibusJaga: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2022

Still praying this is a rumour, else this is the height of recklessness considering the case of D'banj.
In essence, the little boy was killed.

WibusJaga:
This na temptation for Village people o.
The above was my exact warning on a previous thread while teaching the little boy how to swim. Very Sad. cry

https://www.nairaland.com/7405329/davido-teaches-son-ifeanyi-how#117945773
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by everythinggirly(f): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Oh no! This is one of the saddest news on the internet, a little lovely boy, gone just like that?
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by SlurUsername1: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Wow na so Davido kill that pikin because na him first carry am dey teach am how to swim what a stupid father

That year when my papa buy water gun for me, my mama seize and dump am for dump site
Even if papa dey craze na the job of mama to correct the madness.
The both of them are liable

The Rejected stone done become pillar stone Las las
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by hisgrace090: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Hope it's not true because it's very difficult to accept.
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by GOFRONT(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2022
grin
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Tinubuagbado: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Choima body go rest now. Piom, piom piom she nor dey stay one place, dey form celebrity wife when she no be, she was won't hide herself and care for ifeanyi like the rest baby mamas
The Next one when she one born, if she like make she use celebrity status kill am again.
Useless dumb foolish Hoe

God punish you Igbo hater.

You're so disgusting that you need to be nailed.

Irresponsible idiot.
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Tinubuagbado: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

That year when my papa buy water gun for me, my mama seize and dump am for dump site
Even if papa dey craze na the job of mama to correct the madness.
The both of them are liable

The Rejected stone done become pillar stone Las las

Whose the rejected stone?

You've been angry all over the place place that Davido is about marrying Chioma, YORUBA and tribalism.

One of the p square married a YORUBA and Igbos never complained

Demented fool.
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by SlurUsername1: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Whose the rejected stone?

You've been angry all over the place place that Davido is about marrying Chioma, YORUBA and tribalism.

One of the p square married a YORUBA and Igbos never complained

Demented fool.

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by SlurUsername1: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

God punish you Igbo hater.

You're so disgusting that you need to be nailed.

Irresponsible idiot.

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Spandau: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Useless dumb foolish Hoe

Kadoso Mutairu! Bitterness personified!
Re: BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead by Jijuo: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
everythinggirly:
Oh no! This is one of the saddest news on the internet, a little lovely boy, gone just like that?
Ask his father what really happened to his little son.

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Third Burîal As Iyabo Ojo Buy New Gold Caskèt For Mohbad(full Video) / VIDEO: Mohbad Died From Injuries Sustained During Fight With Primeboy - Police / No longer relevant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.