Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Want To Live To Be 150!" Famous Nigerian Centenarian Shares How She Lengthens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Live To Be 150!" Famous Nigerian Centenarian Shares How She Lengthens (511 Views)

CENTENARIAN: Veteran Actor, รณ Charles Olumo aka ' Agbako' Clocks 100 / Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him / Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Live To Be 150!" Famous Nigerian Centenarian Shares How She Lengthens by Central22222: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
An Nigerian woman, Sefi Oyeyemi, was born in Abuja in 1896. She lived through both world wars, saw the country be led by tens of politicians. In the...
Click to read the details: https://centralmedia.com.ng/i-want-to-live-to-be-150-famous-nigerian-centenarian-shares-how-she-lengthens-her-life/

Re: I Want To Live To Be 150!" Famous Nigerian Centenarian Shares How She Lengthens by Efuaye(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Congratulations, ma!
Old age is mostly a gift from God, then genetic, and general lifestyle habits.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Speaks Pidgin English Telling NBA Players He Was Told Not To Go Crazy / James Brown Is Now A Catholic Nun!!! / Ngolo Kante Set To Make A Move From Chelsea To Arsenal FC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.