Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana (2861 Views)

Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads / Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads / Dapo Abiodun: I’ve Constructed More Roads Than Amosun, Daniel, Osoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Afamed: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2022
The one that called himself Anambra1st son, where and where I Know in Anambra, he does not know 2% of it
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by ProblemChild1: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2022
successmatters:

Nnewi has been getting attention, and will still get attention. If the governor can a.ward thr whole roads one day, am sure he will do so. We trust the competence of Soludo.
Oga stop talking nonsense. I'm an Nnewi man. Presently in Nnewi to be precise. Nnewi is not getting any attention. The roads in Nnewi is very terrible. Fvcking terrible.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Corridon: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

Umunze is not new to me. That is where fed college of education is located. I have visited Umunze 8 times this year. You go to Umunze from Ekwlobia, down to Oko, to Umunze. U can take Umunze burst to Okigwe.
You are right.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by DadaHammed: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2022
ProblemChild1:
I don't know what is wrong with all these Anambra leaders. They're not looking up to Nnewi at all at all.

Driving around Nnewi is a total horror. My friend who is a resident physician there has parked his car. The guy don tire for hold ups and pot holes.

Na mechanics and panel beaters dey chop life for there.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Afamed: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2022
DadaHammed:

Driving around Nnewi is a total horror. My friend who is a resident physician there has packed his car. The guy don tire for hold up and pot holes.
The roads Obi built at Nnewi, around bank roads, to Onitsha /Nnewi old/ new roads are all gone.

Nothing like link roads in Nnewi, even the Igwe palace towards St Mary is a dead trap

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by ProblemChild1: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2022
Exactly? Especially from that st Mary to bank road. So much traffic because of the bad roads
Afamed:
The roads at Nnewi are all dead traps. From St Mary, to Triangle , bank roads, down to roundaboutThey will not allow us to talk. They sincerely know the truth, but will pretend all is well. Their Pandora fraud, they all know he did nothing when he was a Gov
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by ProblemChild1: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2022
DadaHammed:

Driving around Nnewi is a total horror. My friend who is a resident physician there has packed his car. The guy don tire for hold up and pot holes.
I swear bro? Big big pot holes. You can't drive your car here and expect not to get a crash on your car.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Afamed: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Exactly? Especially from that st Mary to bank road. So much traffic because of the bad roads
Nnewi is central and expect Nnewi to have grown beyond this in terms of roads networks. Nnewi is a place you see industries. Chikaso, Innoson mOTORS and rest
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by DadaHammed: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:
The roads at Nnewi are all dead traps. From St Mary, to Triangle , bank roads, down to roundaboutThey will not allow us to talk. They sincerely know the truth, but will pretend all is well. Their Pandora fraud, they all know he did nothing when he was a Gov

Why blame Obi for road that successive governors have refused to maintain. If Obiano had spent half of the money he used in drinking liquor to fix those roads, we won't be here.

Roads go through maintainance intermittently even in Japan, UK and USA. Obi can't be blamed for that. He built those roads to standard, his successors have refused to maintain them.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by onumadu: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:
The one that called himself Anambra1st son, where and where I Know in Anambra, he does not know 2% of it

grin grin
The man knows and promotes all parts of Anambra state EXCEPT Nnewi.
He cannot mention Nnewi because he knows that successive Anambra state governments have neglected Nnewi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by onumadu: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2022
DadaHammed:

Driving around Nnewi is a total horror. My friend who is a resident physician there has parked his car. The guy don tire for hold ups and pot holes.

Na mechanics and panel beaters dey chop life for there.

You need special driving skills plus special grace of God to drive in Nnewi. embarassed
It is A HORROR STORY.

ALL ROADS are either bad or are in constant traffic jam.

If road demand in Nnewi is at 100%, road development is at about 2%. So, things keep getting worse and worse!

All the evidence point to a systematic negligence of the city by successive Anambra state governments over the years.

What baffles me though is why Nnewi people (both politicians and business people) have kept quiet all these years.
They all kept quiet while Nnewi roads literally DECAYED. angry

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2022
Good job

Hope it's a solid construction?? The governor said Anambra is erosion capital
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Tochj(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2022
BossGerald:

You'll still say the same thing if he contest for the presidency grin

You'll look for Facebook and tweets where we've called out the man and screen short...because you know we always call out our leaders both good and bad especially whenever they misrepresent.

Ode grin
Exactly,we don't spare our leaders when they mess up
Ekiti, Osun and Ondo is worse than Abia
While we shout at Abia
They hide the total collapse of Roads In Ekiti Osun and Ondo.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by BossGerald: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2022
Tochj:

Exactly,we don't spare our leaders when they mess up
Ekiti, Osun and Ondo is worse than Abia
While we shout at Abia
They hide the total collapse of Roads In Ekiti Osun and Ondo.

Don't mind those fools...thank God for social media, they can't keep hiding their rotten region with their controlled TV stations.

Apart from lagos which was a former federal government capital, no other southwest comes near to any Eastern States in terms of development...osun, oyo, ogun and ekiti are worse.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Corridon: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

Umunze is not new to me. That is where fed college of education is located. I have visited Umunze 8 times this year. You go to Umunze from Ekwlobia, down to Oko, to Umunze. U can take Umunze burst to Okigwe.
I heard soldiers and kidnappers clashed there yesterday. Soldiers killed three of them and others escaped through the Umuchu road while two soldiers paid the supreme price.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Afamed: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Corridon:
I heard soldiers and kidnappers clashed there yesterday. Soldiers killed three of them and others escaped through the Umuchu road while two soldiers paid the supreme price.

That Umueze na another ZONE. Years ago, they robbed few of the banks there on few occasions.

Many robberies and kidnapping dey happen for that area. May be Imo and Anambra govts need to come together and form a joint task security outfits around that side
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by ebufa: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
onumadu:

But why should Nnewi (a city with so much economic activity) be among the last to be considered for road development?
What is more economically viable about Abagana than Nnewi?
One of these days, Nnewi people will get really angry with Anambra.
The cheating is getting too much.

I ask myself this same question all the time, may be it is Nnewi indigenes that have issues! They have to be more strategic in engaging government.....no need sitting on the fence feeling so entitled, they need to lobby and make under ground moves.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Corridon: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

That Umueze na another ZONE. Years ago, they robbed few of the banks there on few occasions.

Many robberies and kidnapping dey happen for that area. May be Imo and Anambra govts need to come together and form a joint task security outfits around that side
Apart from Imo It even leads to Eziama Abia state too.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Afamed: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Corridon:
Apart from Imo It even leads to Eziama Abia state too. That's my village. Might visit during Xmas.

Yes, you are right
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by EmekaA125(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

I'm living there
A proof that Yorubas are actually living calmly and peacefully in SouthEast.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by ufuosman(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin grin
IDENNAA:

Nnewi will wait for their time. They were still the ones who gave chieftaincy title to incompetent Obiano
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Osariemen12: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
BossGerald:
Anambra state has witnessed a very rapid urbanisation in recent years...more roads need to be constructed In almost all the 177 towns.

You can hardly find a village that's not developed to an extent in the state.

Pls roads in a developing areas like below

Dem carry storey buildings swear for una?

Anyway, I am a big fan of Igbo states. There have been the most peaceful and developing region until this administration. Onitsha is one of my surest city because 75% of its population sleeps in the sky (up stairs).
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by BossGerald: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Osariemen12:

Dem carry storey buildings swear for una?

Anyway, I am a big fan of Igbo states. There have been the most peaceful and developing region until this administration. Onitsha is one of my surest city because 75% of its population sleeps in the sky (up stairs).

Lol grin
The storey buildings has saved us from costly house rents, the overpopulation for this onitsha no be here oo, if not, to see house live go be serious war.

Thank goodness you've travelled to the east ...we're tired of explaining to our western brothers that we're not on the same level with them...that region is overrated.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Osariemen12: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
BossGerald:

Lol grin
The storey buildings has saved us from costly house rents, the overpopulation for this onitsha no be here oo, if not, to see house live go be serious war.

Thank goodness you've travelled to the east ...we're tired of explaining to our western brothers that we're not on the same level with them...that region is overrated.

I can relate to it. My mum buys everything she sells in Benin from Onitsha and Aba. Sometimes I would be the one to source the goods for her in those two great cities. From Head Bridge where Benin buses stop to Main Market through Ogbo Osisi( I hope I got the spelling), Fegge, Odo Akpu, Ochanja and Sokoto Street, the ratio of storey buildings and bungalows should be 20:1. I just wish traders can be more sensible not to block drainage with trash.
Anyway, it's hard for a commercial city.

I admire the doggedness of the people of that region. Four and five storey buildings are sprouting like mushrooms every day.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by BossGerald: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Osariemen12:

I can relate to it. My mum buys everything she sells in Benin from Onitsha and Aba. Sometimes I would be the one to source the goods for her in those two great cities. From Head Bridge where Benin buses stop to Main Market through Ogbo Osisi( I hope I got the spelling), Fegge, Odo Akpu, Ochanja and Sokoto Street, the ratio of storey buildings and bungalows should be 20:1. I just wish traders can be more sensible not to block drainage with trash.
Anyway, it's hard for a commercial city.

I admire the doggedness of the people of that region. Four and five storey buildings are sprouting like mushrooms every day.

My dear you sabi the place well well no cap, I have a very good friend osaretin from bini, the guy is very good and honest...he has been inviting me to Benin but I never get chance.

Edo is a great state no doubt, but I don't understand why these yoruba Muslims are so hate filled and think every other tribes in nigeria must worship them. They're the ones that creates division in the South.

I keep telling them their region is overrated...aside lagos there's no liveable city in SW that can be compared to other southern cities like Asaba, Benin city, owerri, onitsha, portharcout, enugu, calabar, uyo, Aba and even abakiliki.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by OVB123: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

The roads Obi built at Nnewi, around bank roads, to Onitsha /Nnewi old/ new roads are all gone.

Nothing like link roads in Nnewi, even the Igwe palace towards St Mary is a dead trap
Sometimes when I see people singing the praises of Peter Obi, I keep wondering. Is it not thesame Obi that was the governor of Anambra state or is it another one? God helps naija.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Afamed: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
OVB123:
Sometimes when I see people singing the praises of Peter Obi, I keep wondering. Is it not thesame Obi that was the governor of Anambra state or is it another one? God helps naija.

Most of them are hypocrites
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Osariemen12: 5:25am On Nov 03, 2022
BossGerald:

My dear you sabi the place well well no cap, I have a very good friend osaretin from bini, the guy is very good and honest...he has been inviting me to Benin but I never get chance.

Edo is a great state no doubt, but I don't understand why these yoruba Muslims are so hate filled and think every other tribes in nigeria must worship them. They're the ones that creates division in the South.

I keep telling them their region is overrated...aside lagos there's no liveable city in SW that can be compared to other southern cities like Asaba, Benin city, owerri, onitsha, portharcout, enugu, calabar, uyo, Aba and even abakiliki.

Do well to visit your friend in Benin.

For those who think their region is the best, I've learned not to argue with them on that because 95% of them haven't gone out of the regions before.

In all, a united Nigeria will be good for all of us considering the vastness of our culture and orientation.
Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by JoeNL22(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2022
David160:
Soludo yesterday commissioned more roads in Akwa, Obosi and Abagana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39rzERrwDcs
For With God, OBI shall be POSSIBLE.

Re: Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana by Owerriboi: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Imo state is not just ravaged by erosion, imo state is equally ravaged by bad roads, filth, slums, ghettos, terrorists, kidnappers, etc. Imo state is cursed

Grgton:
Good job

Hope it's a solid construction?? The governor said Anambra is erosion capital

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party: APC And PDP Are Visiting INEC To Change Ireti Kingibe's Result / Should Elected Leader's Immediate Family Be Allowed To Live Outside Nigeria? / A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.