Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) (29817 Views)

Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo) / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by coolhumble(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2022
May we not feel such pain and may God comfort the affected family. Amen!

Corridon:
The pain is unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Antoeni(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2022
Some one said

Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by DryMouth: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2022
Merch:
I have never really understand why bad things always happen to good people
Who is the good person in this context?

1 Like

Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by nairadatti: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2022
Treasure17:

Assumptions.
you no dey hear word abi
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Fut9ure: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2022
Wawelexy:
Whether you call me an insensitive person or not, it doesn't change the fact that truth must be told, the best one could do is to be careful on how to tell it( i.e, make sure your aim is not to hurt the victim, rather tell it to bring awareness and if possible, solutions)

Arresting those that are present in the building the sad incident occur is not a bad one, but deep down any reasonable person's mind, you will agree with me that they will just suffer for an offence that is way beyond something they could have averted...

No doubt, this ain't an ordinary coincidence anymore, with the numbers of occurrence and the intervals at which it happens.....(back to back). I'm not saying David is into any form occultism, neither am I saying someone is doing this to him, but trust me, this is a spiritual matter....

David started his career on a good note and with a promising future ahead of him, not until he started mingling with some people the society knows pretty well are into occultism, now tell me, you think this kind of relationship does not come with a price? Two things are involved, he might know and in some cases might not even know what would be involved, but once you are in it, you re gamed forever, it's only the Almighty God that can get you out of it, that's even if you re ready to be liberated...

If you re opportune to see what some people do for fame and wealth, you will be marvelled... Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying David did anything, it could be natural(tho I doubt this), it could be as a result of hatred, it could be KARMA, it could even be an insider(cos we ve heard enough story in this Nigeria)... But whatever it is, he needs God and I pray he finds help soon...

Please don't come and be forming woke in my mentions oo, your wokeness does not change the fact that supernatural things are happening in this world.... May God console the Adeleke's family...

Ogbeni shut up

We should just stop all these Spirituality nonsense
That is why Africans will never move forward
Spirituality don spoil our head

Nothing is spiritual in this world

Let me tell you a secret....the people who actually knows that Nothing is spiritual in this world are pastors, imams, native doctors prophets
But they are only taking advantage of you naive ones to huzzle for themselves

Abeg make we get sense for Africa na...wetin dey happen.....pastor suleiman use bullet proof take protect himself tells you that he is taking advantage of you naive ones to huzzle for himself...he knows nothing is spiritual in life

1 Like

Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Cocoalicious: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2022
This boy’s death is really heart wrenching. If I, a total stranger feels this way, can’t imagine how his folks are feeling.

Very avoidable death, too painful.
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by newnigerdelta1: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2022
phorget:
Those domestic staff should all be arrested, you can't be eating and dinning without doing your job. Davido ought to have learnt from D”banj loosing his son, why can't they just have barricades around the pool knowing fully well that theirs a toddler in that building.

Domestic staff should be arrested because she's poor na,make God punish you.....you nor fit blame the careless parents for their carelessness you saying they should arrest the Nanny, you for say they for kill the poor nanny na.....God has already accepted the boy so Bleep the careless parents that love fames more than their families.
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Cocoalicious: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
grin
What’s funny?
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by newnigerdelta1: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2022
Merch:
I have never really understand why bad things always happen to good people

Who be the good people?
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2022
phorget:
Those domestic staff should all be arrested, you can't be eating and dinning without doing your job. Davido ought to have learnt from D”banj loosing his son, why can't they just have barricades around the pool knowing fully well that theirs a toddler in that building.
You have sense but you don’t know how to use it….
You last statement make sense but your first is void of sense. Only those domestic staff should be arrest right? What about family and friends that are around…
So domestic staff should be responsible for every evil that happen in every home while family member and relative are responsible for the success and good things. Wake up….we are in Africa don’t let Yoruba movies � affect your way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by cutieBR(f): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2022
Honestly it's heart-breaking. When I see his energetic and cheerful playing pictures and videos, i feel pained. Continue to rip Ify sadquote author=Kobicove post=118061405]So this small boy don go, just like that?! undecided

My anger is that this accident could have been avoided! angry[/quote]
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by gloryman91: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2022
All your senses are senseless indeed, instead of you having rethinking and realize that death can come anytime despite all powers, fame and wealth.

You better abandon clubbing life and accept the true way of Godliness Life.

Al-Deenul Islam.

My candid advice to you all and David himself.
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by sukkot: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Cocoalicious:
What’s funny?
that hedonistic people feel like taking timeout from their hedonistic behavior to pay respects to the dead is some moral achievement
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Advancedman(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2022
Bvlgari:
Nightclubbers pause for a minute to pay respect to Davido's late son, Ifeanyi who died in a freak drowning accident at their banana island home last night sad sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXdW3GreiHI

Thunder fire them all how many Nigerians have dey dignify like that.
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Percy0006(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Nairalanders no fake feelings as usual na.

Na Davido kill him child,why teach such a young boy how to swim;not even at a training school

No RIP.

There's nothing bad in teaching a 3 years old how to swim, if something don happen he don happen.. Make we no sha be victim of badluck
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by czarr(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Fut9ure:

Ogbeni shut up

We should just stop all these Spirituality nonsense
That is why Africans will never move forward
Spirituality don spoil our head

Nothing is spiritual in this world

Let me tell you a secret....the people who actually knows that Nothing is spiritual in this world are pastors, imams, native doctors prophets
But they are only taking advantage of you naive ones to huzzle for themselves

Abeg make we get sense for Africa na...wetin dey happen.....pastor suleiman use bullet proof take protect himself tells you that he is taking advantage of you naive ones to huzzle for himself...he knows nothing is spiritual in life
Your are basking in man made ignorance and you are doing that with confidence. If only you can see.. spiritual people would hear you and laugh inside because they can't believe how dumb and ignorant fake woke people like you are.....pray for the gift of sight and stop embarrassing yourself in front of people who are in the know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by tammyf: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
I hope they will do sane to the children of the poor that died ,the children 9f d poor raped the children of d paver ravaged by hunger.
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Sleekfingers: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2022
aidameoryou:
Make them release the cctv footage ASAP

To the public or the police?
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by BENEAMATA: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2022
But i read the kid miraculously survived . If no , made even more disheartening the video posted of him drowning .they should have whoever posted it originally arrested .
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Corridon: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2022
coolhumble:
May we not feel such pain and may God comfort the affected family. Amen!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by asahnwaKC: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2022
Really sad every time this news pops up…… I swear if na 8 dogs de that house this will never happen.. they are more reliable and active than most human …. A dog in that compound will start packing immediately that boy fell into pool… they Smell and sense danger….. my dog if I just yarn laud he don run come to be sure am ok. Ify continue to rest.
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by onatisi(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2022
kai , this boy death e dey pain me oooo
very very sad end for such a cheerful loving boy .
cry cry cry cry
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by onatisi(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2022
asahnwaKC:
Really sad every time this news pops up…… I swear if na 8 dogs de that house this will never happen.. they are more reliable and active than most human …. A dog in that compound will start packing immediately that boy fell into pool… they Smell and sense danger….. my dog if I just yarn laud he don run come to be sure am ok. Ify continue to rest.
exactly my brother, many people still don't understand why they say a dog is man best friend

1 Like

Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2022
Corridon:
The pain is unbearable.

why? .....how?.....bro he die he die...i begggggy!!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by CondemnBattery(f): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2022
The Death of Ifeanyi Davido's son pains me so much. I can't even imagine the pain the Adeleke's are going through right now.

So painful.
Rest above little Ifeanyi.

Those Nannies only have one job. Take care of his child for God's sake
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2022
aidameoryou:
Make them release the cctv footage ASAP

I watched the CCTV. Man, it was horrible!
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Too much death around this Davido.Only God knows what's behind all these deaths around him.First his business associates and friends,now his son by Chioma.
The first time is a stroke of bad luck, the second time,a coincidence.The third and fourth are no longer coincidence.
May the soul of the little boy rest in peace.
Re: Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) by Karnice600: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Wawelexy:
Whether you call me an insensitive person or not, it doesn't change the fact that truth must be told, the best one could do is to be careful on how to tell it( i.e, make sure your aim is not to hurt the victim, rather tell it to bring awareness and if possible, solutions)

Arresting those that are present in the building the sad incident occur is not a bad one, but deep down any reasonable person's mind, you will agree with me that they will just suffer for an offence that is way beyond something they could have averted...

No doubt, this ain't an ordinary coincidence anymore, with the numbers of occurrence and the intervals at which it happens.....(back to back). I'm not saying David is into any form occultism, neither am I saying someone is doing this to him, but trust me, this is a spiritual matter....

David started his career on a good note and with a promising future ahead of him, not until he started mingling with some people the society knows pretty well are into occultism, now tell me, you think this kind of relationship does not come with a price? Two things are involved, he might know and in some cases might not even know what would be involved, but once you are in it, you re gamed forever, it's only the Almighty God that can get you out of it, that's even if you re ready to be liberated...

If you re opportune to see what some people do for fame and wealth, you will be marvelled... Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying David did anything, it could be natural(tho I doubt this), it could be as a result of hatred, it could be KARMA, it could even be an insider(cos we ve heard enough story in this Nigeria)... But whatever it is, he needs God and I pray he finds help soon...

Please don't come and be forming woke in my mentions oo, your wokeness does not change the fact that supernatural things are happening in this world.... May God console the Adeleke's family...

Hmm.., well, it is well.
The hard truth that most people won’t say is that Davido owns the house, had and still has its plan and ‘configurations’ (even before the son was born), has played by (if not in) the pool with the son, once or more… and yet didn’t create structural measures to curb domestic hazards in this respect, with a vibrant, inquisitive young child at home. The pool wasn’t screened, with a 3 year old in your custody. Come on. At least he’s expected to be more exposed than the stewards and maids. He probably would ve had that thought once or more but waved it aside as “non essential “, like a typical Nigerian would say. To add up to the fact that Dbanj also suffered such experience in the past, should have rung a bell in David’s head.
Arresting anyone there is an unnecessary show of affluence. Totally uncalled for.
If the child had been involved in some glorious marking events, the nannies wouldn’t be remembered. The parents would have taken all the credits. If there’s anyone to blame, it should be David. Being rich doesn’t make you right and others wrong. Only morons would blame the house helps.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Stylish Look In New Photoshoot / Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut / Toke Makinwa in a Lord Raiden Inspired Outfit. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.