Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,692 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ifeanyi Adeleke Drowned: More Details As Davido Mourns In Father’s House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Adeleke Drowned: More Details As Davido Mourns In Father’s House (545 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Adeleke Drowned: More Details As Davido Mourns In Father’s House by Oleys: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Ifeanyi Adeleke, the 3 year old son of Music star, Davido and his fiancee, Chioma Rowland has sadly died.

The tragic death occured on Monday, October 31.

Ifeanyi died by drowning at his dad’s Banana Island home. He was rushed to Evercare Hospital in Lekki where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can’t explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

We gathered that quite a number of people at Davido’s House when the incident happened have been arrested.

A distraught and inconsolable Davido was removed from Evercare Hospital and taken to his father’s house where he remains as at press time.

Quite a number of Davido’s industry friends are at the hospital this night.

This is so sad. May God give Davido and Chioma the fortitude to bear this deep loss.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/11/01/ifeanyi-adeleke-drowned-more-details-as-davido-has-beentaken-to-his-fathers-house-to-mourn/

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke Drowned: More Details As Davido Mourns In Father’s House by Wawelexy(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Whether you call me an insensitive person or not, it doesn't change the fact that truth must be told, the best one could do is to be careful on how to tell it( i.e, make sure your aim is not to hurt the victim, rather tell it to bring awareness and if possible, solutions)

Arresting those that are present in the building the sad incident occur is not a bad one, but deep down any reasonable person's mind, you will agree with me that they will just suffer for an offence that is way beyond something they could have averted...

No doubt, this ain't an ordinary coincidence anymore, with the numbers of occurrence and the intervals at which it happens.....(back to back). I'm not saying David is into any form occultism, neither am I saying someone is doing this to him, but trust me, this is a spiritual matter....

David started his career on a good note and with a promising future ahead of him, not until he started mingling with some people the society knows pretty well are into occultism, now tell me, you think this kind of relationship does not come with a price? Two things are involved, he might know and in some cases might not even know what would be involved, but once you are in it, you re gamed forever, it's only the Almighty God that can get you out of it, that's even if you re ready to be liberated...

If you re opportune to see what some people do for fame and wealth, you will be marvelled... Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying David did anything, it could be natural(tho I doubt this), it could be as a result of hatred, it could be KARMA, it could even be an insider(cos we ve heard enough story in this Nigeria)... But whatever it is, he needs God and I pray he finds help soon...

Please don't come and be forming woke in my mentions oo, your wokeness does not change the fact that supernatural things are happening in this world.... May God console the Adeleke's family...
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke Drowned: More Details As Davido Mourns In Father’s House by immortalcrown(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2022
RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Skales Calls Out His Wife, Saying I Never Knew I Was Married To The Devil / Caught In The Act: Youtube Takes Down Diamond Platnumz's Latest Song / Reality TV Show: Inmates Caught On Cam Having Their Shower All Unclad Both Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.