Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb (320 Views)

Debit Of The 90k In My Account / Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo / Wrong Debit By UBA Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb by bakol: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Dear MOD,

I have been a member of this forum since 2009. However, i have always silently followed activities on the platform since then. I will gladly appreciate if you can be magnanimous enough to help me push this to the front page.

On the 28th October, 2022, i transferred N28000.00 via internet banking to an Access bank account. I was debited immediately by GTB with DEBIT ALERT received. However, the beneficiary claimed he did not receive the amount into his account. I have messaged my account officer as well as the the bank's general complaint channels all to no avail.

Whilst I have had to transfer another N28000.00 to the Beneficiary via another bank account to avoid embarrassment, i need your kind help to enable GTB refund me this N28000.0 wrong debit. Below is the summary of the debit alert.

Acct: ******2370 ,COMM+VAT= 26.88
Amt: NGN28,000.00 DR
Desc: -.-
Avail Bal: NGN
Date: 28-Oct-2022 13:11

Thank you in advance

Re: Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb by matrixme(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Pls go to the bank or call their official customer service line on your ATM Card. A lot of scam GTB helplines are out there, don't fall victim

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb by Lanshile(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Bro I don't know what's wrong with GTBANK
Around 11pm on the 27th I did a 500 naira data subscription from my bank using ussd but they deducted the money without crediting me with data so I decided not the do another one but around 4:30am on the 28th I did another one again and the same thing happened so I went to the bank to complain the customer care wasn't sure of what went wrong but told me to come back yesterday(Monday) if they did not credit me with data but they credited me with the data on Sunday but what's funny is that the money charged for the data did not show in my account history when I used mobile banking to check neither did they send me any mail of it but they removed it.
Now yesterday do u believe that they removed another money 1k for the data again but this one is showing in my account history which means they charge me 2000 naira for 1000 naira data.
I've transferred all my money from there cos I think that bank is crazy cos this is the second time they are doing this to me this year
The history of the first transaction won't show but they will deduct money and they will now charge another money again for that same transaction thereafter the 2nd charges will show in the account history

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb by Tinubuagbado: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2022
GTBNA SCAM BANK.

THEY WILL NEVER REPLY YOU OOO.

ONE OF THE WORST SCAMMING BANKS.

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb by Lanshile(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2022
In summary I think their is a problem in online transactions that was done from the 27th to 28th of last month

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb by bakol: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dear All, thank you very much for your pieces of advice.

After I had laid complaints via online banking medium to no avail, I sent my cousin to go to a branch of the bank. He met with the customer care officer and the staff sent the Gtb customer care WhatsApp number to me.

Chatted the team, gave them the details and just now, the 28k has been refunded Into my account.

Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Naira Now Among Worst Currencies In The World – Report / Latest News About Central Bank Of Nigeria / Fiverr Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.