Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Popular Musician, Davido And Chioma Loses Their 3-year Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Musician, Davido And Chioma Loses Their 3-year Old Son (221 Views)

E-money, His Wife & Their 3 Sons In Dubai (Photo) / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium / DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Musician, Davido And Chioma Loses Their 3-year Old Son by Scotchanalysis: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
By Thav TV
It was reported earlier that the tragic incident occurred on Monday, October 31. Ifeanyi died after drowning at his father’s Banana Island home. He was rushed to Evercare Hospital in Lekki where he was pronounced dead on arrival. it is quite a sad one.

Celebrities has taken out time to sympathize with Davido though its yet to sink down, that the little boy is gone.

Actor Williams Uchemba on his tweeter page wrote; “I said I won’t believe anything on SM until I personally confirm myself. I prayed for it to be a lie. I am Upset, pained and confused. Nobody deserves to feel this pain.”
While some Twitter users have expressed their condolences, others hang on to hope that the news is false.

@callme_Riana “I woke up and wanted to scrolled through the net for a while.. I saw the news, heartbreaking.For the last hour I’ve moved from page to page of close friends, family members or even the parents themselves. I want some bit of miracle, even the smallest. #Chioma Ifeanyi Adeleke”.

@Lekibitzer “The news about Ifeanyi Adeleke is so sad. I pray God be with the family. May God protect our families too”.

https://thavmedia.com/popular-musician-davido-and-chioma-loses-their-3-year-old-son/

(1) (Reply)

Police Quiz 8 Domestic Staff Over Death Of Davido’s Son / Ibu's Daughter Divorce After 2 Months Dating!!!! / A Nigeria Popular Comedian Changed His Stage Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.