Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate (564 Views)

2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video / We Have Not Endorsed Any Presidential Candidate - Ohanaeze Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Maxwell775: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2022
I'm not supporting any presidential candidate. I will sell my vote to any president candidates with the highest amount giveaway.
For example: If APC is sharing 10k and other Parties are sharing less than 10k. I will vote for APC and collect my 10k.

I heard LP no dey give shi shi, well E no concern me. I'm not supporting any presidential candidate. Nigeria no fit better again, Nigeria don spoil finish.

2015, I was begging Nigerians not to vote for Buhari, l told them goodluck Jonathan has lot of good potentials but he need your vote to execute them. I also told them Buhari was a calamity when he ruled in the 80s, but most Nigerians didn't listen, they all went to vote for Buhari.

As if Buhari first tenure of suffering didn't reset their brain, they still went again and vote for Buhari 2019. Omo! we Nigerians we be Mumu, correct Mgbeke, we really deserve what we get from our politicians grin grin

Former president Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua (R.I.P) reduced the prices of goods and commodities in order to make life worth living in Nigeria. Abi Yar'adua get 3 head? Shey yar'adua no be human being like buhari? Abi Yar'adua na alien? I swear Musa Yar'adua need to be studied in the university so that we can know how he managed to make Nigeria a better place.

Over feeding made us rubbish Jonathan's administration. Any little thing na protest. Now a bag of rice is more than minimum wages, fuel & diesel nko? Buhari dey give us wotowoto and yet we can't go and protest. Make we try am and see if Buhari no go use Soldiers & DSS kill all of us grin. We dey find change for wetin no spoil grin.

I'm not supporting any presidential candidate, even if na Buhari dey contest again, E no concern me as long as the party is the highest bidder in sharing money then my pvc is for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Ahmed0336(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2022
grin

Chai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by TinubuThief: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2022
angry
OK attention seeker, we have seen you. Oya shift

6 Likes

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by DaniDani(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2022
We know you are one of the agbadorians hoping on vote buying to win election. You can't convince anyone here who have made up his mind to vote wisely. You can't win anyone here to your evil strategy. It's you people that rose up against Jonathan and imposed the current disaster on innocent Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Maxwell775: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2022
DaniDani:
We know you are one of the agbadorians hoping on vote buying to win election. You can't convince anyone here who have made up his mind to vote wisely. You can't win anyone here to your evil strategy. It's you people that rose up against Jonathan and imposed the current disaster on innocent Nigerians.
I'm not an Agbadorian, I'm not supporting any presidential candidate.

Tinubu, Peter Obi, Atiku, kwankwanso and other presidential candidates are not saints. They are all cut from same material.

If I must vote without collecting money. I think I will vote for Atiku (PDP) based on record. Atleast when Obasanjo/Atiku ruled. We enjoyed Maximum security, Night life in Nigeria was great, businesses were striving, Graduates were employed. ₦500 could prepare soup. Money dey flow back then.

If I want to experience a new Nigeria, Peter Obi is the man.

Tinubu has vowed to continue the good work of Buhari. Buhari has taken us from top to bottom and Tinubu will take us from bottom to underground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Pls sell your vote to APC they are the only one that can change things around the past government have disorder many things

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Noted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Maxwell775:
I'm not supporting any presidential candidate. I will sell my vote to any president candidates with the highest amount giveaway.
For example: If APC is sharing 10k and other Parties are sharing less than 10k. I will vote for APC and collect my 10k.

I heard LP no dey give shi shi, well E no concern me. I'm not supporting any presidential candidate. Nigeria on fit better again, Nigeria don spoil finish.

2015, I was begging Nigerians not to vote for Buhari, l told them goodluck Jonathan has lot of good potentials but he need your vote to execute them. I also told them Buhari was a calamity when he ruled in the 80s, but most Nigerians didn't listen, they all went to vote for Buhari.

As if Buhari first tenure of suffering didn't reset their brain, they still went again and vote for Buhari 2019. Omo! we Nigerians we be Mumu, correct Mgbeke, we really deserve what we get from our politicians grin grin

Former president Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua (R.I.P) reduced the prices of goods and commodities in order to make life worth living in Nigeria. Abi Yar'adua get 3 head? Shey yar'adua no be human being like buhari? Abi Yar'adua na alien? I swear Musa Yar'adua need to be studied in the university so that we can know how he managed to make Nigeria a better place.

Over feeding made us rubbish Jonathan's administration. Any little thing na protest. Now a bag of rice is more than minimum wages, fuel & diesel nko? Buhari dey give us wotowoto and yet we can't go and protest. Make we try am and see if Buhari no go use Soldiers & DSS kill all of us grin. We dey find change for wetin no spoil grin.

I'm not supporting any presidential candidate, even if na Buhari dey contest again, E no concern me as long as the party is the highest bidder in sharing money then my pvc is for you.
wetin you post ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Maxwell775: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Himtulie247:
Noted grin grin grin
is like you're a foreigner. E be like say you no sabi your country.
Them go use money silence EFCC mouth on that election day.
Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Zonefree(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Your points are valid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Maxwell775:
is like you're a foreigner. E be like say you no sabi your country.
Them go use money silence EFCC mouth on that election day.
Dem Don dey enter dem car! They are coming for you grin grin grin

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Maxwell775: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Himtulie247:
Dem Don dey enter dem car! They are coming for you grin grin grin
Oga EFCC go get public holiday on that February 25th.

EFCC no mind tell Nigerians say they weren't aware of the election date grin grin
Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Propsvilla(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Ok
Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by duro4chang(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
My vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Goodvibes8(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by DaniDani(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Maxwell775:
I'm not an Agbadorian, I'm not supporting any presidential candidate.

Tinubu, Peter Obi, Atiku, kwankwanso and other presidential candidates are not saints. They are all cut from same material.

If I must vote without collecting money. I think I will vote for Atiku (PDP) based on record. Atleast when Obasanjo/Atiku ruled. We enjoyed Maximum security, Night life in Nigeria was great, businesses were striving, Graduates were employed. ₦500 could prepare soup. Money dey flow back then.

If I want to experience a new Nigeria, Peter Obi is the man.

Tinubu has vowed to continue the good work of Buhari. Buhari has taken us from top to bottom and Tinubu will take us from bottom to underground.

It's still the same slogan agbadorians use "they are all the same". It has been clarified that Obi is not in the same league with selfish evil Nigerian politicians. The more you write the more you expose yourself as an agbadorian.
Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Maxwell775: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaniDani:

It's still the same slogan agbadorians use "they are all the same". It has been clarified that Obi is not in the same league with selfish evil Nigerian politicians. The more you write the more you expose yourself as an agbadorian.
this one want me to be an Agbadorian like him by force but it won't work my dear grin grin.
Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Maxwell775:

I heard LP no dey give shi shi, well E no concern me. I'm not supporting any presidential candidate. Nigeria no fit better again, Nigeria don spoil finish.

Kidnappers will Kidnap you and collect the money. Are you without brain
Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by chukwuwendu: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Pls sell your vote to APC they are the only one that can change things around the past government have disorder many things

Who are the past government in the last 7 years?? For them to change things around...
Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by ResidentSnitch(f): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaniDani:

Oga, what is your problem?
Do you think that anybody that doesn't support Obi is automatically a Tinubu supporter?
Can't someone just be indifferent?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sell My Vote On Election Day. I'm No Fan Of Any Presidential Candidate by Maxwell775: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Oga, what is your problem?
Do you think that anybody that doesn't support Obi is automatically a Tinubu supporter?
Can't someone just be indifferent?
Peter Obi supporters are becoming more toxic by the day. They don't know they are demarketing Peter Obi by doing so.

February is not far, soon we'll know out next president. I'm not supporting any candidates.

If Peter Obi win, good for him
If Tinubu win, good for him
If Atiku win, good for him
If Sowore win, good for him
If kwankwanso win, good for him
If anybody win, good for the person.

One thing I know is that, Nigeria don spoil beyond redemption.

(1) (Reply)

Forecast On Wike's Political Calculations / Tinubu Just Released Another Trending Quote / Video Of Meeting Between Pdp G5 Governors In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.