Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

OAU Current Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Current Post Utme (411 Views)

Current Affairs Questions And Answers For 1960 Till Date / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Current Post Utme by Nuhskhut: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2022
What is wrong with the current position of the Post Utme of OAU.As the online exam they are currently conducting is confusing.They keep changing the scheduled time for the candidates.
Re: OAU Current Post Utme by adekolly2000(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Nuhskhut:
What is wrong with the current position of the Post Utme of OAU.As the online exam they are currently conducting is confusing.They keep changing the scheduled time for the candidates.
AFTER CHANGING THE SCHEDULED TIME TWICE NOW ON MY BROTHER'S PORTAL HE COULD NOT FIND ANY EXAM ON THE PAGE AGAIN. IT S NOW SHOWING ( No Exam Found)
Re: OAU Current Post Utme by Nuhskhut: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Same here with my client.they are really leaving us frustrated
Re: OAU Current Post Utme by eitsei(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
here it is saying "error setting exam url"
Re: OAU Current Post Utme by Nuhskhut: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
They keep rescheduling the time
Re: OAU Current Post Utme by Tboy222: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nuhskhut:

Hello i couldn't even start my post utme exams after logging in, the questions couldn't even pop up, I was there for over 3hours yet nothing.
Re: OAU Current Post Utme by Tboy222: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
eitsei:
here it is saying "error setting exam url"

Were you able to go on with your exam?
Re: OAU Current Post Utme by eitsei(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tboy222:

Were you able to go on with your exam?
nope
Re: OAU Current Post Utme by Tboy222: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
eitsei:
nope

Go back and log-in it has probably been rescheduled
Re: OAU Current Post Utme by eitsei(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tboy222:

Go back and log-in it has probably been rescheduled
yes, tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

FG Pays Lectures Half Salaries For October ASUU Chairman Lament / Best Online Msc Or MBA Degree You Can Recommend / Pls I Need Kwasu Postgraduate Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.