Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son (30074 Views)

Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

You're right but when their children die, no political party will suspend their activities.. that's the difference.

In this case the party's candidate and defacto leader is also one of the deceased's great-uncles/close relative.

Naturally, he would be relocating to the homebase to mourn with his nephew..the father of the deceased. No time for party activities.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Olu1000: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=politicoNG post=118039062][/quote]

This is so senseless.Is this how they will suspend governance over a private issue of the Adeleke family when they are finally sworn in ? This makes absolutely no sense.It’s a private family tragedy and should have nothing to do with Osun PDP.Nigeria is a big joke because of issues such as these.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by ahnie: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rest in perfect peace baby ifeanyi.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Cosmatikka: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the Adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

No go disgrace urself oga

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Olu1000:

This is so senseless.Is this how they will suspend governance over a private issue of the Adeleke family when they are finally sworn in ? This makes absolutely no sense.It’s a private family tragedy and should have nothing to do with Osun PDP.Nigeria is a big joke because of issues such as these.

The governor-elect (who is also the deceased's great uncle)has not taken office yet, as far as I know.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Odebayo4010(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
WebSurfer:

Yes o.. people loose their children everyday in this country but na Davido own pain people or carry attention pass. Lemme just end it here before all these pretenders who will move on as soon as possible will attack me or call me names.

Humans are equal my foot.

Bro you really cover all the chapter, that's how everyone supposed to do, treat people Equally
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by coputa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
BewareOf419:
Negligence of some wealthy people is the cause of many catastrophic they are facing. Why would you have an uncovered swimming pool side at home not that you're running an hotel
Hay You there!!!,Davido has the latest security apparatus in in palatial home,so the child will wander outside without the minders noticing or being captured by the cameras and sensors.trace the dots,it will lead you somewhere.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Uniquekriss(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the Adeleke's should contact me ASAP!
send this as a tweet and tag Israel dmw
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by tollyboy5(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

You're right but when their children die, no political party will suspend their activities.. that's the difference.
Says who?
You've forgotten his part in PDP winning osun state.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by bimbolly67: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Whenever it's getting close to davido's b'day strange thing must happen, why? Beware of all this occultic artist that knows where their wealth comes from. RIP ifeanyichukwu
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by elisho: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
So sad this was dbanj lost his chid if u have pool in ur house is have to baricat the place becouse of chidran
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Rebuke: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:

Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Odebayo4010(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Felixamos:

Shey you fit prove this point if dss carry you?

The OP is a priest, please fear am oh
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by spiceadole: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
onatisi:
Very very sad o.
This is just too much, if davido can bounce back from this ,then he deserves an award ,that guy has seen a lot that would have made many quit long time ago

Lol.. Someone who will soon impregnate another baby mama,that's if he hasn't already.
If irresponsibility was a person..

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Damoon77(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
May God give you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss bro. I really feel for you
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by LTCtech: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Odebayo4010:

That's the problem we're facing in this world,you said it's well when is not well
Something is bad but you said is good,

I never said so. You don't understand the phrase "It is well" ? You interpreted it literally.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by olaniyilukman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

So how will political parties suspend activities improve the quality of common man or put the food on thier table
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by beardedboy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Have money, e get why.
Why? So they can afford a swimming pool to drown their children?

Because I'm unable to see reason in this your post.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Freksy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
LTCtech:
It is well cry

By the way, don't forget to check our signature.

Somebody has lost his child you say it is well. What is well about that?
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by beardedboy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

And the suspension has returned the child?
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by Robinmido(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Guy be reasonable na. Na waoo
VeryWickedMan:
Davido reconnected with Chioma just to gain access to Ifeanyi's skull.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by metrixauto: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:
This is true pain to Davido’s family.

When I saw him swimming with that kid few days ago, my mind told me this guy should better be careful with all these things.

God will grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. Life is truly vanity.
Exactly how I felt same day you said

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by kingyakos: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
It hurts me so much to hear the death of ifeanyi. A playful kid, smiles with everyone he met.

RIP
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by muykem: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Is suspending political activities bring back the girl.
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by kingyakos: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:

U never fit conquer hunger not to talk of having a vision on how u raised the dead....

U don chop since morning?...
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by rhythyson: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:

Na so crase dey start

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by rhythyson: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
yungkc:

you will die a very painful death,before u die pains and agony will never leave your home.God will destroy all that concerns you and your family.For these pain he is going through u will go through double of it.I pray that u will c unending sorrow till u die.Till u know that not everything is used for jokes.Useless animal like.

Ignore the idiot you nee his moniker? verywickedman
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by DaveJacuzie: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
zadokchidi:
All the baby mamas should be question
Haba! But they were not in the house!!
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by ejimatic: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
It is pathetic. I hope the father did not use the boy for suscrption for 2023. and more popularity. The celebrities are desperate at time. The mature Nigerians will understand what I am saying. You will only hea death but the cause will be hidden! May God comfort the family! Very worrisome indeed!
Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by youngtizzy1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bastard May God Forgive
Werey
VeryWickedMan:
Davido reconnected with Chioma just to gain access to Ifeanyi's skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Boko Haram: NAF Pounds Sect In Metele, Location Of Deadly Attack On Soldiers / Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.