Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) (48579 Views)

Anambra Government Pulls Down Umeh, Peter Obi’s Campaign Billboards / Kano Indigenes Deserve More Federal Jobs Than Other States: Ganduje / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Villa12(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
kponkedenge:

The obsession you people have with Labour Party is sickening.
Shut up! all politicai parties does that to themselves. That is politics
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Bhol28: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Labour party and propaganda are like 5 and 6 stupid people
The battle for Kano is between PDP,APC,NNPP.Labour Party is not relevant here
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Tradepunter2: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless the incoming President of Nigeria, Peter Gregory Obi

nahhhh its atiku thats coming in.... just reality

2 Likes

Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by fmonigent(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
does3:
If you want to MAKE MONEY ONLINE, ESPECIALLY IN DOLLARS, you need to follow no road.

With these STRESS-FREE Amazon KDP strategies, you can start making $500 monthly from now on!

You need these three things. You have two already and I will provide the last one.

Just Your smartphone + Internet connection + the most important one you need, which is buried here

https:///getstartedamazon

First show your family members before you show us, as charity begins at homes

3 Likes

Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

You chop agbado sotey you don dey confuse Labour party with your lying, incompetent party. This is just beautiful cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by chinah609(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
Kano indigenes or IPOB miscreants, Zombidients and Zombiediots
Why is sense far from you?...

1 Like

Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by shinealight(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Just as I predicted the end of APC so it's happening

Rip APC

It’s not about APC, it’s about the person of Doguwa for attacking certain people in his own party!!
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Akerele44(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ekun egbere

The north are destroying APC right before your eyes but Labour party is your problem

It's was Doguwa they were fighting with

Still read on news yesterday evening

So get the Bleep off
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Eriokanmi: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oluwa oo! Ipob must be behind this. God hates haters. Obi's billboards are everywhere in Kano, Kaduna and Sokoto, yet, nobody pulled it down. Maybe they'd say ipob left the south east to destroy billboards in kano.

Na only me sabi why I dey support this man against my tribesman. Its high time we embraced merits over bigotry. Only in this way can we move forward as a country.
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by annisy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Since 2007 till date the north always vote for their own go and check presidential election results for 2007,2011,2015 and 2015. 2023 won't be any different majority vote is going to @atiku or @kwankwaso..
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Godispeace: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
oponu always shocked
PrinceOfLagos:
Just as I predicted the end of APC so it's happening

Rip APC
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Tonytonex(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dem (APC) never see anything. Devilish party.
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Espelbengz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Propaganda will not win you elections!
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by milkySperm(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
does3:
If you want to MAKE MONEY ONLINE, ESPECIALLY IN DOLLARS, you need to follow no road.

With these STRESS-FREE Amazon KDP strategies, you can start making $500 monthly from now on!

You need these three things. You have two already and I will provide the last one.

Just Your smartphone + Internet connection + the most important one you need, which is buried here

https:///getstartedamazon

If there's no registration fee, I'm interested
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Dimwit you didn’t know that propaganda is all part of the game angry
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Eriokanmi: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
annisy:
Since 2007 till date the north always vote for their own go and check presidential election results for 2007,2011,2015 and 2015. 2023 won't be any different majority vote is going to @atiku or @kwankwaso..
That's one of the reasons I'm supporting Obi. He's the only sure candidate among them all. One thing about core northerners is still not known to many. Even if their candidate won't win, they'd still vote him. Only Obi is creditable among them. I wish they shunned bigotry and considered Osinbajo. It would have been an easy win for the apc cos Nigerians would have forgiven them for his sake.

1 Like

Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
The billboard destroyed doesn't have Tinubu's picture you know?
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Kimiso(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Who cares mtcheww
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by gasparpisciotta: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Trinitycian:
Beginning of the end of APC in Kano state��������
Na dem dem

They have their targets bro.

Ganduje’s pictures were not touched, APC still rules
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by backtovillage: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
PDP are known for thuggery
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Evil Party.

Thïefnubu is hoping to inherit Buhari's 8million votes in the North.

He will be disgraced next year.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Odebayo4010(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

You eye go soon clear,when he become your president
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Flows001(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Wetin concern Labour Party for wetin Kwankwaso supporter post?
Cry harder!!!
Your druglord has been rejected! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Safyqueen: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
They can't be buying rice for N40,000 and vote APC. grin grin

Tinubu go hear am.

...... and how much was rice in 1999 compare to how much PDP left it 2015?.
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Must you insult b4 you make your points? Some of you eh… I know you still insult me… but do I care
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Theunbothered: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ekun egbere

The north are destroying APC right before your eyes but Labour party is your problem

Or rather APC misrule is killing the North.
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by goshen26: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
But APC already have 5million votes in Lagos already due to the last 5million match held earlier this month

PMB had 14million in last election, so since BAT had 5million from Lagos e don win be that...

General announcement before I go....rice is 42,000 per bag
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Peacemaker70: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Things like this about KANO don't move anymore ever since GANDUJE dealt with KWANKWASO in there last kano state
election GANDUJE is a complete SHEGE...In kano
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by oweman: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Total south east vote multiply by 10 too small to stop Tinubu movement !
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Cromagnon: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yoro muslims will learn the hard way

They made every possible attempt to pursue Jonathan out of power now the North will treat their fuc...k ups
what were they gainin from jonathan?
politics about interest not blind regionism

if your father is rich but starving you will you vote for him?

be wise
Re: Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) by Announced3: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ekun egbere

Kid.. chill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.