Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead (71679 Views)

Toyin Abraham Shares Her Throwback Photo (Before & After) / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:
Endtime seriously
Endtime because some guy who calls himself Migos was shot? undecided
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by michigang: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
LadySarah:
I'm seeing things. Someone's buttocks Useless English
foolish woman

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by michigang: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
These blacks no get sesnse whites quarrel too why don't they pull out gun and shoot each other? angry if I later go this US anywhere I sight overcrowded black people I'll evaporate the place . my own racism will start from people of my colour ha very stupid set of people.. angry
they will shoot you down
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Zoobaby(f): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
But you’re the first one lined up at the embassy for a visa lol

Barims:
America most stupid country on Earth sad sad

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by ZINNYBANKS: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
michigang:
they will shoot you down
I don't understand me or u ?
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Offpointng: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
pocohantas:
20 kids do not play for 20yrs.

When you grow and get some financial stability (and in his case fame), you should avoid some circles and ways of life. It is not pride, it is common sense. Send them money, sponsor community projects, but maintain a safe distance.

Imagine going back to the hood to play a useless game. Pathetic!

it's more like a culture over there bro... more like telling Igbo people not to go back home every December during festive seasons
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Georgejeez: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
If na one of Davido crew now .
Next thing we go hear na "Davido don use am subscribe".

As this one happen so , nobody don talk say Quavo when carry am go where he no know don use am change head as sacrifice.

Nigerians at times ehn

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Tradinggiant: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:

I like the country . can you snap the environs for me to see?
Guyyy grin grin
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Offpointng: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
These blacks no get sesnse whites quarrel too why don't they pull out gun and shoot each other? angry if I later go this US anywhere I sight overcrowded black people I'll evaporate the place . my own racism will start from people of my colour ha very stupid set of people.. angry

Like seriously guy
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by SeriouslySense(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
[s]Can you show the connectedness of what was said?[/s] [s]To see from your perspective or In other to see from your perspective.[/s]

[s]Okay lets say it makes sense right, what do the lines in bold mean[/s]

Lets go back to the writeup.

"prayed to God to wash my sins (God)
Nothing formed against me, not a weapon (No weapon)
I ask Him where do I begin (Where?)
Devil tryna take my blessings (My blessings)
They don't know the meaning of the white (Naw)
You don't really live this life (No)

Niggas in the hood shootin' twice (Pew pew)
See my niggas in the hood shoot precise (Brr)
Real wise, we ain't taking no advice (Naw)
I realize that these hoes ain't right (All of 'em)
Don't even ask, 'cause they know what's the price (Price)
Ain't gotta snow, they already know it's white (White)
I talk to God cause I been baptized (Baptized)"

Let me try to make sense of it, right.
He is burdened by his mistakes or sins, as we all can be, so he ask a being for another chance, with this presence by his side, he is confident about a victorious life, and it appears victorious, and it a mystery to people but he knows the white(They don't know the meaning of the white)

Question, what is the meaning of the white, you probably know

After he mentioned that they dont know this white that he knows, he states that "You don't really live this life".

Question, what does he mean you dont really live this life

So after the talk about the white, he talks about the chaos in community and mentions that "Don't even ask, 'cause they know what's the price"

Question, What prize is he talking about.

Finally i think i understand what it means, and it seems to make sense now, I just needed to reflect on what it means.
I think my questions have provided the answers, analysis is complete.

gameova:
It makes whole lotta sense bruh. He was the most talented of the trio. Really sad.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Honchoslim16(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rest on Takeoff.

My favorite!

I love that verse on SLIPPERY.

Even all his verses are fire!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Fortun3(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
I have a Samsung A20 with bad screen

DenreleDave:
Who shotted him dead pls?

Attention: i need a dead A series samsung phone... Non functioning screen or part.. Just the complete phone but not working at all.. I will pay sumtin

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by michigang: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
I don't understand me or u ?
long no see. Zzor is now rosrozz
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by DenreleDave(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fortun3:
I have a Samsung A20 with bad screen

0816660547l

Whatsapp pls
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
DenreleDave:

0816660547l

Whatsapp pls
I will WhatsApp you
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by saysugar(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
Gangsters paradise…When a brother kill a brother he becomes a hero. RIP �
i believe that guy that shoot is gone by now but will be silent
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by brodayin: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
While America is busy issuing security alert to nigeria like they even care,it's citizens are getting shot daily..wierd
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Emaprince: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Okay then. Read on Instagram that they went to some “hood”. They were obviously not hanging around their kind, I doubt it. He isn’t the first to get killed like this, so my stand remains.
The people playing dice with them are not your regular broke boys o. They also hold their side money wise..and they are all from the street and have mob ties. Famous rappers also have ties with several gangs. Its just a normal way of life these black Americans...and playing dice is not only for urchins. Rich dudes from the streets still do it often for fun. In this case.. quavo unnecessarily got angry for losing. The money is peanut to him..but na pride cause am. He probably thought they can chance those dudes because they have entourage like every street rapper do. From the report you can see that the trouble started from migos side..and their loyal entourage got involved and started shooting for reasons I can't tell. Those dudes returned fire as a typical street nigga will do.

The place they are is no hood. Those guys won't be there if they are riff raffs. But being rich doesn't make black Americans act cool. They still do drugs..weed..guns etc

When I got the notification on YouTube, my heart dropped. That guy is very cool headed.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Farben(m): 12:28am On Nov 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
Who shotted him dead pls?

I have a broken s7 edge

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by poseidon12: 12:43am On Nov 02, 2022
dfrost:
angry

Hmm... these ones are not rappers. Gangsters trying to be rappers. Killing yourselves over a dice game. Just wow!!! Human life is that cheap right now embarassed undecided

Really?? Most rappers are gangsters.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Jerchance: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2022
One thing I fear about going to the US. Guns everywhere
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by poseidon12: 12:46am On Nov 02, 2022
Barims:
America most stupid country on Earth sad sad

Really I guess Nigeria is one of smartest countries on earth.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by redsun(m): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2022
Some niggas can't escape the projects, no matter how successful they become. They kill one another for the wrong reasons. And it's the same universal problem among niggas all over the globe; the problem of never truly understanding why they exist.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Mike008(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2022
If these people were normal people, living normal and simple lives them suppose dey there houses with their families.
What an unfortunate way to die
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by addexx: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2022
RapistOnBail:

These Fvckers no sabi write their own yeye English wey we carry with utmost respect for naija.

This is black American vernacular and not real English Oga. Same as our pidgin here. Black Americans aren't the originators of the language. They adopted it and tweaked it to their taste.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Asour: 1:28am On Nov 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Imagine, killing themselves over a dice game,very foolish of them,anyways RIP to him,but na Davido pikin death pain me pass,Rest on boyembarassed embarassed embarassed

Not just that.
Probably gambling.

Sad.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by udemzyudex(m): 2:09am On Nov 02, 2022
RapistOnBail:

These Fvckers no sabi write their own yeye English wey we carry with utmost respect for naija.

Na America or British colonise you? grin
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by dfrost: 2:45am On Nov 02, 2022
neztar:
biggie or pac?

Pac - Changes
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by dfrost: 2:52am On Nov 02, 2022
poseidon12:

Really?? Most rappers are gangsters.

cheesy Actually some are, not most.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Keblast: 2:53am On Nov 02, 2022
RapistOnBail:

If you don't understand the write-up why not ask for translation or simplified version rather abuse. Did they force you to learn the language?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.