Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno (2183 Views)

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno by Salvador1: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I and my friend went to get some tyres yesterday in one of the markets in Abeokuta, we were bargaining with the seller trying to beat the price down because it was darn expensive. The seller who happens to be the Chairman of the market was complaining bitterly the high cost of things.

So, jokingly asked him who he was going to vote for in the next coming election and his response was Peter Obi. His reasons being that Tinubu and Buhari are the same.

So do not buy into some of the lies peddled on this platform by Tinubu's supporters.

same thing here in Lagos I was in an ATM machine at abule ado in Lagos.
Two young and old Yoruba men where discussing about tinubu wicked govt in Lagos.
One of the young man was speaking in Yoruba language about how awolowo brought free education that tinubu is a selfish divisive human being that he would have supported osinbajo, that osinbajo would have been the best Choice. He was like tinubu aim of contesting is just for the tittle.
All of them were against tinubu and swear that he will fail.
Though I don't know whom they are supporting cos I only understand few of the language.
They are seriously bitter against tinubu aspiration and are ready not to vote for him.
Re: BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno by NotBeenPaid: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Salvador1:
same thing here in Lagos I was in an ATM machine at abule ado in Lagos.
Two young and old Yoruba men where discussing about tinubu wicked govt in Lagos.
One of the young man was speaking in Yoruba language about how awolowo brought free education that tinubu is a selfish divisive human being that he would have supported osinbajo, that osinbajo would have been the best Choice. He was like tinubu aim of contesting is just for the tittle.
All of them were against tinubu and swear that he will fail.
Though I don't know whom they are supporting cos I only understand few of the language.
They are seriously bitter against tinubu aspiration and are ready not to vote for him.

Buhari has bastardized the entire system from the little progress that was made by the previous administrations, do not forget also the detections from PDP gave the APC the victory to clinging onto power in 2015 & 2019. Tinubu isn't sellable, neither is his party.
Re: BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno by asanausana91: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I and my friend went to get some tyres yesterday in one of the markets in Abeokuta, we were bargaining with the seller trying to beat the price down because it was darn expensive. The seller who happens to be the Chairman of the market was complaining bitterly the high cost of things.

So, jokingly asked him who he was going to vote for in the next coming election and his response was Peter Obi. His reasons being that Tinubu and Buhari are the same.

So do not buy into some of the lies peddled on this platform by Tinubu's supporters.

the man just want to get your money.
Re: BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno by 724oladunjoye: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
The people are angry. You cannot destroy their past and come to campaign so you can destroy their future. We can only vote for Peter Obi.The people are angry. You cannot destroy their past and come to campaign so you can destroy their future. We can only vote for Peter Obi....
Re: BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno by Timatayo1: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
They deserve it they must stones them to deaths before February 2023 Nigerians have suffer enough in the hands of satanic party APC
Re: BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno by Timatayo1: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
They deserve it they must stones them to deaths before February 2023 Nigerians have suffer enough in the hands of satanic party APC[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno by JOemmy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Only mentally deranged people will still be campaigning and planning to vote for the apc again after all they have put nigerians through if it's possible they all need to be locked up on the day of the presidential election to avoid them plunging nigeria into a worser calamity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: This Was Keyamo Before Tinubu Initiated Him / Peter Obi Wife Wow The Crowd With Her Beautiful Akwa Ibom Native Language In Uyo / Why ‘cabals’ Want Obi To Step Down – Psquare’s Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.