Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Hungry, Jobless And Fed Up Of Life. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hungry, Jobless And Fed Up Of Life. (568 Views)

The Woman Who Cooked Her Husband And Fed Him To His Children / This Man Killed Women And Fed Them To His Pigs / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry, Jobless And Fed Up Of Life. by DamnedIT: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Help me my people. Too tired to type. I'm broke, jobless,hopeless,starving and just existing. I'm fed up with life as I can't even feed my young child. Help me ,please 1k might go a long way please.
Re: Hungry, Jobless And Fed Up Of Life. by TPound(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
DamnedIT:
Help me my people. Too tired to type. I'm broke, jobless,hopeless,starving and just existing. I'm fed up with life as I can't even feed my young child. Help me ,please 1k might go a long way please.

The same reason why you opened a new moniker to continue from the previously casted moniker...

Geddifok and gerralife angry
Re: Hungry, Jobless And Fed Up Of Life. by superCleanworks(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
TPound:

grin this anger is too hot oh. please reduce it grin
Re: Hungry, Jobless And Fed Up Of Life. by Tyradfr: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
TPound:

The same reason why you opened a new moniker to continue from the previously casted moniker...

Don’t blame him bro.. if he had money he won’t come here to beg.. I was in his shoes some years ago.. Shame made me create a new moniker to seek for help but i was insulted and shamed. Some were like if you are broke how do u afford data lol. Thank God for life today!

Op @ DamnedIT drop aza ma wire you 20k ASAP
Re: Hungry, Jobless And Fed Up Of Life. by TPound(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tyradfr:
Don’t blame him bro.. if he had money he won’t come here to beg.. I was in his shoes some years ago.. Shame made me create a new moniker to seek for help but i was insulted and shamed. Some were like if you are broke how do u afford data lol. Thank God for life today!

Op @ DamnedIT drop aza ma wire you 20k ASAP

Heaven bears me witness I'm not against this...I've also been in his shoes, that is, if he's saying the truth... living from hand to mouth, but look at the circumstances surrounding his moniker... registered today and in minutes,has started begging...

1 Like

Re: Hungry, Jobless And Fed Up Of Life. by Tyradfr: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
TPound:

Heaven bears me witness I'm not against this...I've also been in his shoes, that is, if he's saying the truth... living from hand to mouth, but look at the circumstances surrounding his moniker... registered today and in minutes,has started begging...
cool I understand

(1) (Reply)

[video] Fear Women. Groom Finds Out On Wedding Day That His Wife Is Single Mum. / GPS Will Be History Soon As VPS (Visual Positioning System) Is Coming Soon (Vid) / Women, Can You Please Stop Sending Your Nudes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.