Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The National Population Commission 1ST E-recruitment Website In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The National Population Commission 1ST E-recruitment Website In Nigeria (465 Views)

Nigeria Population Commission Registers Over 420,000 Births In Gombe / Help! How Do I Identify My Nin Number On The National Id / Let Us Bake The National Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The National Population Commission 1ST E-recruitment Website In Nigeria by PhlowGovt: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
There's a new launched e-recruitment portal for ad-hoc staff for The National Population Commission, The main aim for this is to make sure that the process of recruitment is strictly base on Merit.

Inuwa Jalingo, census manager, confirmed that the NPC is expected to receive over 25 million applications for the available jobs.

The process will now be competitive but reliable and transparent. Anyone from all over the localities in the country can now apply.

TAKE STEP NOW, Make your research or reach out to me for guidelines

By the way...
I'm PhlowX Coin Vendor for Champions, a Viral Content Reporter. I post content about Cryptocurrency, Sport Market and Telecom. I help promote business to 1500 contacts for free. Let's Connect and Winning Ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Finding The Best Forex Broker In 2022 / Nigerian University VC Accused Of Buying N200million Posh Cars Without Due / Bill Payments Made Easier With Bigsub!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.