Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting (17309 Views)

Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Africum: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Happening Now: All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council’s Town Hall Meeting and Dialogue between the Presidential Candidate, Sen. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Business Community/Organised Private Sector, holding at the Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Xscape1993(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
To do or say what please? Let him join his brother who is currently receiving treatment in UK. We are not serious in this country for one day.

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by successmatters(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Let's wait till they give him the microphone grin

Dementia is not a good illness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Africum: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good, watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ISnMIjka3Y

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Webdev535(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
B

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Mastakija(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
If e no sleep here na jazz grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by ganisucks(f): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
After all this struggle, he will still collect his 3rd runner up trophy. Who the big bosses have chosen will occupy Aso Rock Las Las.

Nigerians should start preparing for a President Obi administration.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by LilleG(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Baba just wan win by all means oo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lmaooo idiots
Let me rephrase
Tinubu attends a meeting organised by apc supporters/urchins
As you can boldly see the fake Apc hope logo there…
Hope kor faith ni

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by DamnedIT: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
embarassed

Please someone should kindly help my life with 1k. I'm jobless, frustrated,starving and hopeless. I have a little child to feed too. Please come to my rescue. I'm in tears.

UBA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by JoshTim: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
successmatters:

As your father at home is demented

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Announced3: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
successmatters:

Pig

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Dcaliphate(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
If u like attend meeting in heaven, 1 dollar is almost N1000, APC is evil

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by SOFTSKILL: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
successmatters:

Yes oo, Nasarawa is a big country

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Thisis2raw(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Please Nigerian let's get it right this time, this not the type of President we need now, not the type to be going everyday to the UK for medical vacation .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Honourable1901(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Either you win or lose akanbí you be my guy..

Asiwaju 2023

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by BATified2023: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Today I can bet anything that jagaban will drop some lines igbos will masturbate on for the next coming weeks

They find it hard to understand the words of the wise one so in order to save their face against disgrace they start making a joke out of what they don’t understand

Abeg help me ask igbos this question

Y is peter obi not using d pictures of anambra he turned to paradise but prefers to use the pictures of Lagos igbos gladly call slum?

Don’t u think this is the best time to bring out all the things u have been telling us to go n verify?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by SOFTSKILL: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mastakija:

Just like the case at the Palace of Emir of Lafia

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by ym8282055: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nMNLY4sP0s
The Lagos State Police Command on Tuesday morning confirmed the death of Ifeanyi Adeleke, son of popular music artiste, Davido, and his fiancée, Chioma Rowland.

Ifeanyi’s nanny, eight others arrested over his de@th

At least nine persons, including Ifeanyi’s nanny and cook, have been arrested by the police in Lagos State in connection with his de@th.
Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Dialpad: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jagaban.... did I see Dangote too

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by kponkedenge(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Is he running for the president of Lagos?

Tinubu is yet to step leg inside the South East, since during the presidential primaries and now campaign has started, i remember him going round the country to visit delegates of every region, but asking those from the South East to meet him in Abuja.

Even Buhari visited Imo State countless of times.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by skydancer: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
It's the last picture for me, omooo must Shettima come? lool

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Innocentman86: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Show us video of him speaking,I'm a comedian and will like to use it for content so people all over the world can laugh while I gain more followers.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by TheSameGuy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu's resilience and I don't care attitude towards his critics motivates me as an individual.

He keep doing his thing without worry despite left and right attacks from sour losers.

God bless our incoming President

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by LegendHero(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
See as Dangote came out openly for the Asiwaju of Nigeria like he named him.

Jim Ovia self show face.

There are levels to this thing. Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria.

Where are all these Obidiotss, get to work by editing the pictures. Your time starts now.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by zacks001: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
JAGABAN IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT INSHA'ALLAH!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by DennisEche(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
smiley
This Shetima guy have this kind of wicked look. His facial expression is so mean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by 07kjb: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mastakija:

Hahaha
Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by TheSameGuy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nassarawa is NEVER a country, remember
successmatters:

Mastakija:

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by Mccullum: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu, the baba wey sabi,

I hail you Sir.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting by GboyegaD(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
One thing comes to mind. There is a picture of him in suit in another thread and this is him in suit, the difference is very clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi / President Jonathan Commissions 500MW Omotosho Power Plant / What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.