Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido (1525 Views)

Naira Marley, Davido – Check Out The Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Serious Issues / Ikorodu Bois Fly To Stage Like Davido(check Out Video) / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by DonXavi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Some months ago I saw the prophecy circulating online, but I never took it seriously till it happened. I wish someone communicated it to him to do what was asked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by Rexymania(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dem duh come. Prophet of Doom
Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by DonXavi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
If prayer had been made as instructed this sad occurrence would have been averted

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmmnnn
Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by PrinceOfLagos: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sometimes, things like this shouldn't be overlooked

God speaks in different ways

Dem no dey form "Woke" in the spirit realms

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by SmartPolician: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
DonXavi:
If prayer had been made as instructed this sad occurrence would have been averted

There are prayers that God will never answer for reasons best known to Him. He's an all-knowing God and Creator of man.

In the other news, those who say they are atheists still fool around because they have never encountered a life-threatening challenge.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by zombieHUNTER: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by jenniferjude613: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
I'm tired of all this prophecies
Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by Romanoff(f): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

There are prayers that God will never answer for reasons best known to Him. He's an all-knowing God and Creator of man.

In the other news, those who say they are atheists still fool around because they have never encountered a life-threatening challenge.

Hezekiah averted his own early death by crying to God.

A prophesy is sometimes a warning. If it's bad, it can be prayed against. If it's good, you pray for it's manifestation.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by SmartPolician: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

Hezekiah averted his own early death by crying to God.

A prophesy i sometimes a warning. If it's bad, it can be prayed against. If it's good, you pray for it's manifestation.

I totally get your point, but I don't totally agree.
If that's how things truly work, then we will all be averting death. The Bible says that God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy on (Romans 9:16).

Although prayers and fasting may help, God's mercy doesn't totally depend on those. We cannot totally understand Him - that's what makes Him who He is - God.
Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by Romanoff(f): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

I totally get your point, but I don't totally agree.
If that's how things truly work, then we will all be averting death. The Bible says that God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy on (Romans 9:16).

Although prayers and fasting may help, God's mercy doesn't totally depend on those. We cannot totally understand Him - that's what makes Him who He is - God.

God showed mercy to Hezekiah, true.

But God's plan for us doesn't include sorrow. This I know.
Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by akinade28(f): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

God showed mercy to Hezekiah, true.

But God's plan for us doesn't include sorrow. This I know.
Yes, God has great plans for us which doesn't include sorrow, however, the enemy (devil) also also has his own plans.
God often forewarn about the plans of the enemy so that we can avert it. It is likened to having a spy giving you details about your opponent tactics and strategy, so that you can raise your defense, remove every weak point and prepare to win the battle. God gives us this surveillance information, so we can take precautions and know how to fight in prayers.
Eph.6.12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
2Cor.2.11 - Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
This indicate that there is a wrestling between us and the rulers of darkness. And we must not be ignorant of his devices.
It is unfortunate that a lot people don't take spiritual things seriously.
This verse indicate there is a wrestle between

1 Like

Re: Davido: Check Out This Prophecy About What Just Happened To Davido by donproject2(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
T for Three
Y for Years

(1) (Reply)

Charles Okocha And Portable Cause A Scene On The Street Of Lagos (video, Pic) / She Is In Husband House Cheating On Her Husband Angela Drag Anita Joseph & Uche / Regina Daniels Masks Herself To Enter Onitsha Market And Something Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.