Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? (33328 Views)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
i am waiting for test result pray for me
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Coolgent(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is it everything you must add religion?,religion extremist.Get sense

In this context RELIGIOUSLY means.... always or passionately.
Ka gane ko?
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Coolgent(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2022
BABANGBALI:
It is because of HIV/AIDS that I stop using my prick on women, now I use my tongue, it is much more safer and pregnancy proof.
Chai grin
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Coolgent(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Westchester:
Omo na so I just dey bleep one girl on Friday night without condom and the babe removed my rod and Inserted it inside her anus, brah the sweetness no be here but since then I just dey take PEP just In case she has that virus undecided tongue
Chai see advertisement!
Are u saying the other hole is sweeter? undecided
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by oxygenator: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Aloof:
I've been hearing about people infecting their partner with Hiv.

A man infecting a woman , or a woman infecting a man.

My question is;

If you are kind and nice to your partner, be it A wife, husband, friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance or fiancee.
And the person contracts the virus, would such person harbour an innate desire to infect
You, assuming they finds out they are a carrier of the virus?

Because I wonder how someone will know they are positive and still want to infect others.

If anyone thinks he can carry out revenge on any innocent persons because he/she is infected with HIV that person is on a suicide mission. More deadly diseases are waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour / Conjoined Female Twins Separated At The University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital / 571 New COVID-19 Cases, 344 Discharged And 16 Deaths On July 12 - (2046 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.