Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election (656 Views)

If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election by kobobay(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Silent Majority May help Peter Obi Win the Election

As the 2023 Presidential election is knocking on the door, Nigerians are looking, waiting, and panicking to know who will pilot this nation for the next 4 years or 8 years.

We have Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi, and others who want to lead this great nation.

Peter Obi has been getting fame among people after leaving PDP, and many people especially young people are not campaigning for Peter Obi using their resources and spending their time from door to door campaigning for Obi.

With many people that are vocal about their choice, there are still many people who are silent about who they will be voting for because they are afraid of being hurt.

Silent Majority helped Trump win the 2016 presidential election, and I believe that Peter Obi can also win this election through the silent majority.

Not everyone will be like Aisha Yesufu, and many others who have expressed their political choice in this election, but these silent majorities are unique.

These people are forces
These people are influencers
These people are charismatics
These people are people's person

Why are they silent you may ask?

1. Because they do not want to be labeled for not voting for their tribes.
Like Mr. Macaroni, he has been targeted for not promoting his tribal man.

2. Because they do not want to be hurt.
I would not like to get hurt because of a politician.

3. Because they do not want to be identified with a political party.
They just want someone that would do well.

Conclusion.
I am a silent majority, and there are thousands of people like me out there who want to remain silent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhzpY6WV5j0

4 Likes

Re: The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election by Dekitor: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election by Orfankwagh(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
He is the next PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA,forget about those fake organisers

1 Like

Re: The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election by mrvitalis(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is what I have been tell people when you talk of traditional voters obi has anywhere between 3 million at worst to 12 million at best

But people like me who are not traditional voters. , people who have never voted before but want to because of obi

We can be anywhere between 2 million to over 30 million

So it would be foolish to say obi doesn't stand a chance he stands as good a chance as Atiku even

1 Like

Re: The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election by TinubuThief: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
cheesy
Obi is our incoming president
Re: The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election by Brendaniel: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
What APC an PDP do not realise is that the number of silent Peter Obi supporters/voters are even more than the ones seen in the rallies...
Re: The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election by Validated: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
OP, you are smart. 80% of Peter Obi supporters are professionals and educated people. The few you see are about 20% of PO supporters. Obidients you see are like exposed Iceberg, the larger chunk is buried in water and not visible to the eye.
Mostly upward mobile Nigerians who are not members of any political parties, but want good governance. These people do not attend rallies nor make noise about candidates. Most of the have never seen the need to waste time voting, until now that;
BVAS is in place and Electronic transmission of results are in place. I give you an example. In one of my houses, I have 5 families who are professionals - Engineers, Accountants and business managers. They (10 adults) and 4 helps are all registered. At our last meeting, we just somehow vied into politics. You know what, one of them from Plateau said he had never registered to vote. Same as many others, but come 2023, they are all going out to vote. Guess who they have in mind?
You got it ... PO.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election by Okoroawusa: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Make February do quick and come make this kind thread stop appearing on Nairaland.
Re: The Silent Majority May Help Peter Obi Win The Election by ican2020: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
That's my thinking too

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Bola Tinubu And APC Chairman / Why Peter Obi's Investment Is Now Next To Nothing (pictures) / Akeredolu Hails Oyetola's Performance As He Inaugurates Iconic Olaiya Flyover In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.